MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Joachim Johansson Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   Stage 2: T-shirt Design Nominations (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=17204)

Aleksa's Laydee 09-19-2004 10:21 AM

Stage 2: T-shirt Design Nominations

Onto Stage 2 now guys as i reckon everyone thats a fan has voted for a name as the threads been inactive for a few days.

Soooo now we have a name we need a logo, t-shirt design so at the tennis tournies we go to, pim pim can recognise us and we can refer to our the other fans in other parts of the world and he'll know who we mean ;)

(this needs to be sorted before jan...so kristen can be the 1st one wearing it in the AO ;) ) :p

Soooo place your designs here... please :wavey:

Aleksa's Laydee 09-19-2004 11:40 AM

Re: Stage 2: T-shirt Design Nominations

1 Attachment(s)
One i made ;)

Kristen 09-19-2004 11:42 AM

2 Attachment(s)
2 of the basic ones... I dont know that it sshould be a swedish flag though? I mean, maybe... but maybe it could incorporate a smaller swedish flag... I dunno, flags just seem very bold.

These are probably really daggy :rolleyes:. I'm just mucking around ;)

-- P
-I---I
M----M

P----M
---I--
P----M
(EDIT - had to put in a lot of dashes because my post was stuffed! LOL!
Are going to have pimsters *hypothetical;)* on the back, and a logo on the front, yeah? )

Aleksa's Laydee 09-19-2004 12:07 PM

Yeah i think so....altho where would we put the names of other players we liked? maybe pimsters (if thats our name ;)) on the front but lower down?!?

Jexy 09-19-2004 01:30 PM

LOL... hard to chose... all the logos appeal to me guys!! :rolleyes:

I think that *hypothetical* PIMSTERS should be on the back, right across the top, across the shoulder blades?? that way if you sit around and make heck of a lot of noise people behind you will be like "who's shouting Swedish??" and they can read PIMSTERS! :lol:

The front on the other hand should have a giant logo, like the 3 you guys designed, that way PimPim can see it over the fence when he's playing... and he can wonder who we are :)
Especially incorporating a Swedish flag or Swedish colours,.. so it can be seen from afar....like lets's say.. from the tennis court?? :p

[when you'll walk away, he'll know, LOL...PIMSTERS! *Hypotherically speaking*:lol:]

star 09-19-2004 02:51 PM

The nice thing about the T-shirt is that Pim will be playing on the outer courts probably/mostly, so we can get a chance to wear them sitting up close to him.

I'm sure that he'll be on the really small courts at IW. Maybe if his coach saw people with the T-shirts, he would tell Pim. I don't know how focuses Pim Pim is on the court.

But I agree, the front should be very bold. And the Swedish colors. :yeah:

Aleksa's Laydee 09-19-2004 03:00 PM

cool...and then maybe on the back below pimsters...have whatever we like...such as our other favs :yeah:

We could do another voting poll once we have 10 designs...get designing people ;) hehe

Canuck_Chick 09-19-2004 03:08 PM

Yeah, the t-shirts should be yellow and blue since he's swedish. That way they stand out and pim-pim can see us (hopefully) :D .

And then, i agree with Jexy, the name Pimsters (for example :) ) should be on the back across the shoulder blades. So that leaves the front for the logo...

Good job on those logos by the way :yeah:

gogo_guga 09-19-2004 06:31 PM

This is how I envision it:
*Entirely blue shirt with the Swedish flag in the front outlined in black.
*Pimsters on the back in the back across the shoulder in yellow
*"Kom Igen Pim Pim" on the right sleeve in yellow

Kat! 09-20-2004 07:10 AM

oh wow!! these are really cute designs!! maybe "Kom Igen PimPim" can be on the front with the flag? then pimsters at the back? hmmm

great work!

Sharon 09-20-2004 12:37 PM

these designs are cute :) i like the idea of puttin the swedish flag on the front saying Kom Igen Pimpim too (like bjorkfish's) and pimsters (assuming its pimsters ;) ) on the back with the rest of the players we really like somewhere on the back too.

Jexy 09-20-2004 01:35 PM

hmm... t-shirt colour? I like blue, but those are so much harder to find then plain white t-shirts. Sides,... the blue and yellow flag will stand out from a white baground....
we should also paint swedish flags on out cheeks! :kiss:
and yeah, if you want other player names can go on the back as well, but under pimsters (hypothetical) and in smaller letters?? something like
P I M S T E R S
I'm also supporting:
Safin, Gaudio, Tojo.

arg, so hard to describe, I better draw it later.

Aleksa's Laydee 09-20-2004 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jexy
hmm... t-shirt colour? I like blue, but those are so much harder to find then plain white t-shirts. Sides,... the blue and yellow flag will stand out from a white baground....
and yeah, if you want other player names can go on the back as well, but under pimsters (hypothetical) and in smaller letters?? something like
P I M S T E R S
I'm also supporting:
Safin, Gaudio, Tojo.

Hmmm i'm liking that...i like the blue shirt thing too but we'll see when we have a poll :D

The i'm also supporting bit is good! or maybe...Good Luck to: bla bla (hehe)

Soon the pimsters wont be hypothetical... ;) :p

star 09-22-2004 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jexy
P I M S T E R S
I'm also supporting:
Safin, Gaudio, Tojo.

It's a good point about the Swedish flag on a white background being better. :)

If it's blue..... probably just Kom Ingen Pim Pim on the front in Yellow is good enough. :)

I'm satisfied to just have a t-shirt with Pim Pim on it. I don't have to put my other favorites on it. And I'm NOT painting a swedish flag on my cheek!!! :lol:

Kristen 09-22-2004 01:52 PM

I'm visualising now, the three golden crowns you often see on supporters shirts... just thinking about how tough it would be to draw... but there's always a template! lol... go to www.tennis.se to see what im talking about ;)