MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Arnaud Clement Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=438)
-   -   Do you think 2011 will be his last season ? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=171765)

soulage 11-01-2010 08:04 PM

Do you think 2011 will be his last season ?
 
Do you think 2011 will be the last season on ATP tour for the french veteran. Now he feels pain on his old body :lol: and seems quite fed up sometimes by his level. What's your opinion ?

soulage 11-01-2010 08:10 PM

Re: Do you think 2011 will be his last season ?
 
Someone knows how to change the poll options :confused:

Marine 11-01-2010 09:51 PM

Re: Do you think 2011 will be his last season ?
 
Why do you want to change poll options ?

I see his last results make you very optimistic tonight :lol:

soulage 11-01-2010 11:19 PM

Re: Do you think 2011 will be his last season ?
 
i wanted to add something else but it doens't matter. He's too tired to play well and stay concentrated since rennes he's out. I mean he can still play good tennis but i'm worried about those little pain which are a problem. He's not sure to continue in 2012 while before he didn't wnat to stop :lol: He could play 2 more years in single and then if he wanted he could become a double player :cool:

kukka 11-02-2010 12:09 AM

Re: Do you think 2011 will be his last season ?
 
I think Arnaud will decide to retire after 2011 but soon he realises that he still wants to (and can) play top tennis. So at least some tournaments in schedule in 2012. ;)

Via 11-03-2010 01:29 AM

Re: Do you think 2011 will be his last season ?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by soulage (Post 10483925)
i wanted to add something else but it doens't matter. He's too tired to play well and stay concentrated since rennes he's out. I mean he can still play good tennis but i'm worried about those little pain which are a problem. He's not sure to continue in 2012 while before he didn't wnat to stop :lol: He could play 2 more years in single and then if he wanted he could become a double player :cool:

you mean, 'i hope yes'?? :devil: lol

could you summarise for me his form (and aches) in the last few weeks, since i had been away? :worship:

soulage 11-07-2010 05:47 PM

Re: Do you think 2011 will be his last season ?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Via (Post 10486638)
you mean, 'i hope yes'?? :devil: lol

could you summarise for me his form (and aches) in the last few weeks, since i had been away? :worship:

Well his form is bad since Rennes a bit tired by the long season where he has committed around 35 tournaments :eek:. Lately he has explained that regularly his body begins to hurt him with elbow or shoulder pains :hug:. As he needs to be full healthy to play well and take pleasure it could be a problem at one moment. Question about his motivation to play more challenger than on main tour as it could happened after losing Auckland points. He could also feel bad with DC final if he's selected and plays badly :devil: or if he's not selected :sad: I think he could enjoy more years on tour :yeah: and why not as a doubles specialist in the end but dunno if it's his plans :confused:

Via 11-15-2010 06:47 AM

Re: Do you think 2011 will be his last season ?
 
thanks, i only just saw your reply!

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulage (Post 10498502)
Well his form is bad since Rennes a bit tired by the long season where he has committed around 35 tournaments :eek:. Lately he has explained that regularly his body begins to hurt him with elbow or shoulder pains :hug:.

it's not good news for a longer career, but no surprise that age finally catches up with him :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulage (Post 10498502)
As he needs to be full healthy to play well and take pleasure it could be a problem at one moment. Question about his motivation to play more challenger than on main tour as it could happened after losing Auckland points.

are we already deducting auckland points? :sad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulage (Post 10498502)
He could also feel bad with DC final if he's selected and plays badly :devil: or if he's not selected :sad: I think he could enjoy more years on tour :yeah: and why not as a doubles specialist in the end but dunno if it's his plans :confused:

somehow i don't feel he wants to be doubles specialist but who knows :shrug:
btw why does the poll close in march 2012? is this some sort of prediction?? :sad:


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.