MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=365)
-   -   Bonjour from Asheville, NC! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=169775)

Frenchie2121 09-29-2010 12:58 PM

Bonjour from Asheville, NC!

Hello everyone! I'm a pretty big fan of the sport of tennis! I've actually been playing since I was 7 ( I am now 18) so although I'm new to this forum, I'm certainly not new when it comes to tennis. I'd love to be able to talk with other tennis fans about the tennis stars as well as just the game itself! Although my username is Frenchie , I'm not actually from France ,lol, I'm American and I am currently in beautiful Asheville, NC to attend UNC Asheville - but I'm originally from Colonial Heights ( Richmond VA), and I was born in Charleston SC ( VOTED TENNIS TOWN USA!) - so yeah that's me in summary! I'm glad to be here!

ImmzB 09-29-2010 06:35 PM

Re: Bonjour from Asheville, NC!

Nice to meet you.

out_here_grindin 09-29-2010 10:31 PM

from around my area then:). I am from upstate SC. did you play at the high school level at all? I know some schools in that area.

Do you play any type of tennis at UNC Asheville?

Certinfy 09-29-2010 10:32 PM

Hey and welcome :D

straitup 09-30-2010 05:52 AM

Going to UNC-Asheville? :lol: Sorry, the only thing I associate with them was that like 7'6" college basketball player who played for their team :p

It's nice to meet you...have fun posting!

Frenchie2121 09-30-2010 01:41 PM

Grindin, I do not play on the tennis team for UNC Asheville simply because they're Division 1! I'm not quite that talented and that's a lot of time and devotion. But I am definitely gonna do Club/ Intramural Tennis which I believe starts in the Spring!

HAHA , and StraitUp, the person you're referring to is Kenny George and don't feel bad because that's who everyone knows UNC Asheville for! But we do have an amazing tennis team as well! ( Div. 1!) Nice to meet you all!

Ozone 10-02-2010 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by straitup94 (Post 10401319)
Going to UNC-Asheville? :lol: Sorry, the only thing I associate with them was that like 7'6" college basketball player who played for their team :p

It's nice to meet you...have fun posting!

Hella sad story. Had to get his foot amputated because of staph. So sad.

Ah NC boy. Way to represent:rocker2:

straitup 10-02-2010 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozone (Post 10405478)
Hella sad story. Had to get his foot amputated because of staph. So sad.

Ah NC boy. Way to represent:rocker2:

He did? :eek: That's sad.

Ozone 10-03-2010 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by straitup94 (Post 10405479)
He did? :eek: That's sad.

Yeah part of his foot. Ended his athletic career basically