MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Rafael Nadal Blog (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=618)
-   -   OMG, he lost in Shanghai! Suddenly RG, W, USO look so meaningless :( Rafachat-Vol.62 (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=168603)

acionescu 09-12-2010 03:31 PM

OMG, he lost in Shanghai! Suddenly RG, W, USO look so meaningless :( Rafachat-Vol.62

keep spamming here :rocker2:

Betty 09-13-2010 01:04 PM

Re: Rafachat - NO "we want the 2010 USO F to be competitive" wishers allowed - Vol.29

next time i ll open the new thread:(

hahhahha:p

Saumon 09-13-2010 01:05 PM

Re: Rafachat - NO "we want the 2010 USO F to be competitive" wishers allowed - Vol.29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metis (Post 10354060)
I guess I didn't need a rain delay after all. :(

Then Rafa will lose because you can't read the OOP :sad:
Quote:

Originally Posted by -Evita- (Post 10354065)
I thought maybe you are a double account but I see you're playing TT and people don't usually do that with their double accounts so... :)

Really? I heard many stories of people creating double accounts to play TT doubles with them.

star 09-13-2010 01:08 PM

The title bans half the people who post here. :eek:

In breaking news, cyrusking declares he is not a Nadal hater. He has noting against Nadal. However, Nadal is fake. :worship:

ktdude 09-13-2010 01:08 PM

Okay Metis, can we compromise and leave it at 4pm then. If it starts at 5:00 I won't get any sleep tonight!! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Evita- (Post 10354065)
I thought maybe you are a double account but I see you're playing TT and people don't usually do that with their double accounts so... :)

Edit: 5000 posts, let's go to the new thread :wavey:

I've been posting about my love for current American players which surely makes it highly unlikely for me to be a double anyway, as I'm about the only person who does that around here! :D

tennizen 09-13-2010 01:10 PM

I don't think it's going to rain today. Sorry,Metis:sad:

tennizen 09-13-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star (Post 10354083)

Fortunately, it doesn't exclude those people who want an easy, uncomplicated win for Nolito:inlove:

star 09-13-2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktdude (Post 10354086)
Okay Metis, can we compromise and leave it at 4pm then. If it starts at 5:00 I won't get any sleep tonight!! :p

I've been posting about my love for current American players which surely makes it highly unlikely for me to be a double anyway, as I'm about the only person who does that around here! :D

There is no argument that gets around the double account charge. Some posters, even some who post here, have double accounts pretending they are a fan of a player they dislike. A fed fan will pose as a nadal fan "just for fun." Or vice versa.

The only thing that can overcome it is copious posting under one name for several years. :lol:

star 09-13-2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennizen (Post 10354093)
Fortunately, it doesn't exclude those people who want an easy, uncomplicated win for Nolito:inlove:

I'm sure Andrea will fix that oversight. :p

ktdude 09-13-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star (Post 10354094)
There is no argument that gets around the double account charge. Some posters, even some who post here, have double accounts pretending they are a fan of a player they dislike. A fed fan will pose as a nadal fan "just for fun." Or vice versa.

The only thing that can overcome it is copious posting under one name for several years. :lol:

Haha, fair enough!! Well, that won't be a problem, seeing as I don't have another account to post from! :D

-Evita- 09-13-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saumon (Post 10354072)
Really? I heard many stories of people creating double accounts to play TT doubles with them.

I remember only a couple such cases and those people were playing TT with their original accounts too. I guess my point is that if you're a troll you'll create a double account for trolling purposes; if you're a TT cheater you'll create a second account for TT but you won't do both at the same time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star (Post 10354083)

Just for today :)

Quote:

In breaking news, cyrusking declares he is not a Nadal hater. He has noting against Nadal. However, Nadal is fake. :worship:
I'm tired of his posts in GM. How many times can you repeat the same (untrue) things over and over again? :o

star 09-13-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Evita- (Post 10354098)

I'm tired of his posts in GM. How many times can you repeat the same (untrue) things over and over again? :o

Endlessly.

That's my experience with GM anyway. Remember Linkmage who kept posting over and over that all Masters Series had 5 set finals and it was changed for Nadal's benefit? He actually had people believing it.

tennizen 09-13-2010 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star (Post 10354095)
I'm sure Andrea will fix that oversight. :p

Andreea should be happy I am wise beyond my years:rocker2:

Metis 09-13-2010 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saumon (Post 10354072)
Then Rafa will lose because you can't read the OOP :sad:

A few days ago the tournament schedule said that the men's sigles final would start at noon. :shrug:

Rafa will lose because the people in charge of the website made a mistake. :(

Quote:

:rolls:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktdude (Post 10354086)

Pfft... it's even worse for me, I'm 2 hours ahead of you. Obviously you don't know the meaning of the word sacrifice. :rolleyes:

ktdude 09-13-2010 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metis (Post 10354115)
Pfft... it's even worse for me, I'm 2 hours ahead of you. Obviously you don't know the meaning of the word sacrifice. :rolleyes:

I do. :sad: I have to sacrifice watching tennis to save my other half from kicking me out! I guess I'm getting it the wrong way round. I may have to rethink my priorities!