MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Juan Carlos Ferrero (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Random Juan Carlos Thoughts!! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=168307)

Mount Goddess 09-07-2010 08:19 PM

Random Juan Carlos Thoughts!!

I am finding my new av strangely erotic:devil::devil::devil: Is it wrong to find a man scratching his armpit a turn on?:devil::devil::devil:

Edda 09-08-2010 03:15 AM

Re: Random Juan Carlos Thoughts!!

That is a serious CUTE picture of Juanqui!

Edda 09-09-2010 03:13 AM

Another addition to Juanqui's lush picture thread!

Edda 09-09-2010 03:45 AM

My name is Edda and I am addicted to Spanish tennis players!

Edda 09-12-2010 02:12 AM

I had a random though, but I thought better of writing it.

Arwelya 09-12-2010 05:32 PM

World's Best Armpits :lol:

Edda 09-14-2010 02:44 PM

Another cute Juanqui avatar!

Edda 03-14-2011 01:52 AM

Has anyone noticed how many "Juans" there are in tennis, along with two Davids (Ferrer and Nalbandian) and two Rafas (Nadal and his physio, Maymo). Add to that two named Carlos (Costa and Moya) and two named Albert (Montanes and Costa).

Imagine a Davis Cup match between Spain and Argentina, the Battle of the Juans and Davids!

There are four Juans, three of them with three names. A show could be made called the "Battle of the Three Named Juans," starring Juan Carlos Ferrero, Juan Martin Del Potro and Juan Ignacio Chela. I remember someone talking about an exho with Ferrer and Ferrero against Nalbandian and Monaco-two Davids and two Juans on each side!

This is what happens to me when my mind works overtime. You must think I'm crazy by now!

Carol96 03-23-2011 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edda (Post 10842576)
Has anyone noticed how many "Juans" there are in tennis, along with two Davids (Ferrer and Nalbandian) and two Rafas (Nadal and his physio, Maymo). Add to that two named Carlos (Costa and Moya) and two named Albert (Montanes and Costa).

Imagine a Davis Cup match between Spain and Argentina, the Battle of the Juans and Davids!

There are four Juans, three of them with three names. A show could be made called the "Battle of the Three Named Juans," starring Juan Carlos Ferrero, Juan Martin Del Potro and Juan Ignacio Chela. I remember someone talking about an exho with Ferrer and Ferrero against Nalbandian and Monaco-two Davids and two Juans on each side!

This is what happens to me when my mind works overtime. You must think I'm crazy by now!

Just to add to it all... Ferru's physio is Rafa (Rafael Garcia) and fitness trainer is David (Andres)...his coach is Javi(er), his brother is Javi(er).... and doesn't Rafa have more than one friend called "Tomeu"? Ah.... don't worry it all makes sense...eventually!!! :wavey:

Carol96 03-23-2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mount Goddess (Post 10333040)
I am finding my new av strangely erotic:devil::devil::devil: Is it wrong to find a man scratching his armpit a turn on?:devil::devil::devil:

depends on how whiffy it is I suppose... straight after praccy = OK... an hour later...hmmm :-S (sorry, I've had a :drink:)...:hatoff: It is JC of course...

Edda 03-24-2011 02:18 AM

LOL, speaking of "whiffy," I was reading an article in the latest issue of the Reader's Digest about job interviews. It seemed that one of the job applicants had B.O. so bad that the interviewer had to put lip gloss in his nose to neutralize the smell. I wonder if that really works?

Edda 03-24-2011 02:25 AM

Roger seems to be a good name for record setters. Sir Roger Bannister became the first man to break the four minute mile and Roger Federer has 16 titles in Majors.

Edda 11-09-2011 01:26 AM

How to know if you are addicted to Spanish tennis players when:

1. The Spanish Armada is a tennis team
2. You call Juan Carlos Ferrero "King Juan Carlos II."
3. You read about all of the birthplaces of the Spanish team members.
4. You read about all the family members and pets, if applicable.
5. As stated before, you notice names in common: David, Juan, Javier and Rafa.
6. You want to go to a tennis tournament in Spain.
7. You work yourself into a fever writing crazy lists like this one.

Edda 11-09-2011 01:30 AM

Well, the Spain vs. Argentina Davis Cup is a reality. I can't wait!

Edda 09-09-2012 12:36 AM

I went to see a play last night, The Three Sisters. It was, overall, a pretty depressing play, but one of the actors bore a strong resemblance to Juan Carlos Ferrero. Now I know I'm watching way too much tennis!