MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   General Player Talk (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=596)
-   -   VIDEO QUESTION!: Which player is better? Winnipeg, or DartMarcus? (Seriously) (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=166128)

Ozone 07-30-2010 04:22 AM

VIDEO QUESTION!: Which player is better? Winnipeg, or DartMarcus? (Seriously)

Winnipeg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVuAmXz6D88
DartMarcus:http://www.youtube.com/user/MarkZubov?feature=mhw4

DAMNNNNN I forgot to post the poll. 1-word answer on who is better. (dont answer sarcastically)

Ozone 07-30-2010 04:24 AM

Re: VIDEO QUESTION!: Which player is better? Winnipeg, or DartMarcus? (Seriously)

DartMarcus

Winnipeg 07-30-2010 04:27 AM

Re: VIDEO QUESTION!: Which player is better? Winnipeg, or DartMarcus? (Seriously)

Winnipeg,
obviously...

i like how you made a thread cause i hurt your feelings lol

Ozone 07-30-2010 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winnipeg (Post 10196200)
Winnipeg,
obviously...

i like how you made a thread cause i hurt your feelings lol

And how was that?

Winnipeg 07-30-2010 04:46 AM

stop posting u fucktard...kthanks

.-Federers_Mate-. 07-30-2010 04:49 AM

DartMarcus by far. Watching these vids, Winnipeg seems to be the average semi serious player. Whats up with the fucked up serve

straitup 07-30-2010 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winnipeg (Post 10196221)
stop posting u fucktard...kthanks

Way to answer his question

DM

Winnipeg 07-30-2010 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .-Federers_Mate-. (Post 10196229)
DartMarcus by far. Watching these vids, Winnipeg seems to be the average semi serious player. Whats up with the fucked up serve

u know i was trying about 25%? something that our buddy ozone left out...i was warming up a U14 player who is going to nationals...how is it fucked up mate? its the same motion as joachim johansson? please educate me.

straitup 07-30-2010 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winnipeg (Post 10196233)
u know i was trying about 25%? something that our buddy ozone left out...i was warming up a U14 player who is going to nationals...how is it fucked up mate? its the same motion as joachim johansson? please educate me.

Again. Why videotape yourself at 25%?

Winnipeg 07-30-2010 05:23 AM

why not? its always good to watch someone play isint it? stop being so fucking critical you fucking pieve of shit

Bobby 07-30-2010 06:19 AM

DartMarcus

DartMarcus 07-30-2010 07:46 AM

Me lol. I now feel like Federer after watching Winnipeg's videos. Expect Ty to invite some Manitoba diaspora to join this circus and help him get 3000 votes.
Making a video where you play like 25% is really :smash:. You'd better make a video where you show that you can stay in a rally for at least 15 shots or something. ;)

sheva07 07-30-2010 10:41 AM

To be honest I think Winnipegs serve is even better than Johansson's. So Joachim eat your heart out!

Dougie 07-30-2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winnipeg (Post 10196233)

Of all the times you step on court you decide to tape the time you "warm up a U14 player"? Why? Also, if you watch Federer or Nadal hit with 25 %, youīd still see their excellent technique and flawless rhythm. In your case, lack of both is equally obvious.

Seriously, youīre not THAT bad, if you werenīt so arrogant about your own game, people would probably give you encouranging comments. Itīs just that your game canīt cash the checks your mouth keeps writing.

And as for the "Joachim Johansson- serve"...Someone once told me I look exactly like Brad Pitt. Itīs nice to hear something like that, doesnīt mean itīs even remotely true, though.

Winnipeg 07-30-2010 03:42 PM

im not saying its as powerful lol...it has the same motion though...stfu u retard i dont need ur shit lol