MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Polls & Quizzes Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=285)
-   -   Do women think about sex more than men? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=161532)

Johnny Groove 05-09-2010 07:03 PM

Do women think about sex more than men?

I was talking with a friend of mine yesterday.

I asked her: "What is the wildest, craziest thing you have ever done?" Believe it or not, I wasn't trying to be sexually suggestive in any way at all, but she took it that way.

This isn't the first time this has happened, and we ended up discussing which gender thinks about sex more. I dunno if it was this particular girl, but she said that "It's probably true that we think about sex more than guys."

Now I am wondering what the masses of MTF's opinion about it is. I personally think that women on average think about sex more than men do. Taking things I say with a grain of sexual innuendo salt, for example.

Everko 05-09-2010 07:26 PM

Re: Do women think about sex more than men?

simple answer, no

Johnny Groove 05-09-2010 07:38 PM

Care to expand, Everko?

Everko 05-09-2010 08:11 PM

Sex sells slogan is almost always aimed at men. You see women posing in those type of adds much more often than men. And it works on men more as well. Men are more sex driven creatures

tangerine_dream 05-09-2010 08:42 PM

The nymphos in the Perv thread are a bunch of stark-raving mad sluts. :eek: :devil:

DrJules 05-09-2010 09:17 PM

Maybe you should ask Tiger Woods.

Johnny Groove 05-10-2010 12:46 AM

Maybe its the younger generation.

Or maybe its just the girls I talk to.

out_here_grindin 05-10-2010 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groove Dude (Post 9894858)

It could be that you notice it more when the girls talk sex. It is seem as common when a guy talks about sex, so it may not jump out. Plus when a girl talks about sex you want to listen more anyway, again making you notice it more.

Ilovetheblues_86 05-10-2010 03:29 AM

Men think more like in pulse, they are 100% thinking about sex or 0%, totally lost on his mind. Woman are always at least 20% thinking about sex.

bokehlicious 05-10-2010 10:18 AM

"Women will feign sex, just to get affection, and men will feign affection, just to get sex."

Vida 05-10-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 (Post 9895093)
Men think more like in pulse, they are 100% thinking about sex or 0%, totally lost on his mind. Woman are always at least 20% thinking about sex.

Quote:

Originally Posted by P. Antonius (Post 9895619)
"Women will feign sex, just to get affection, and men will feign affection, just to get sex."

good posts.

Har-Tru 05-10-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

This, me thinks.

I'd say men think about sex a lot more than wimmin.

MariaV 05-10-2010 11:41 AM

Quote:

I'd say too that it's just the girls you talk to. But then again I'm the older generation. :p

Ilovetheblues_86 05-10-2010 01:56 PM

Women are like brontossaurus eating leaves and drinking water on a lake, they will always think about their predators and everything related on, while the tyranossaurus men might be wandering around thinking about how to win more dino-money totally forgetting about their prey.

superslam77 05-10-2010 02:24 PM

Men think more about sex because women actually do have sex all the time :lol:
women don't value the sex as much as guys since they don't have to work for it. heck they get paid for it in many ways.

Girls at 13 are already having boyfriends and many of them are tired of sex by the age of 15. boys are still interested in playstation and sports until late teens...heck many guys start having sex after 20's.

It's hypocrisy at best...just like when a MARRIED evangelist who's having sex every day preaches to kids to stay as virgins forever :lol:

In the end it's women's lives that revolve much more about sex and relationships.