MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=365)
-   -   Newbie (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=161488)

Sillyrabbit 05-08-2010 06:40 PM

Newbie
 
G'day to everyone. New member here. Validation didn't thank long. How's everyone today?:)

Is every new member meant to create a new thread or is there some kinda super thread for introductions?

Certinfy 05-08-2010 07:59 PM

Re: Newbie
 
Hey and welcomes :wavey:

Well most new members make a new thread, so i guess u did the right thing. :p

So who are ur fave players? I assume Elena Dementieva is ur fave WTA player?

Dmitry Verdasco 05-20-2010 03:47 PM

Re: Newbie
 
Just a word of warning.

Stay away from Certinfy. He says he's 18, but he's actually 81 and will tempt you into his domain with sweets and bicycles. You've been warned.

Certinfy 05-20-2010 09:41 PM

Re: Newbie
 
:speakles:

Just a word of warning.

Stay away from Dmitry Tursunov, he was arguably the biggest troll on TF before he got a perma ban, and now he resides here.

Sillyrabbit 05-21-2010 02:08 PM

Re: Newbie
 
I so knew I should have come back to check on this thread lol

Thanks for the welcomes, I do like sweets :P

Serenidad 05-22-2010 01:14 AM

Re: Newbie
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Certinfy (Post 9935610)
:speakles:

Just a word of warning.

Stay away from Dmitry Tursunov, he was arguably the biggest troll on TF before he got a perma ban, and now he resides here.

Don't even go there. Don't try to come for Dmitry Verdasco what a lovely poster. KABOOM GIRL.

Dmitry Verdasco 05-22-2010 01:17 AM

Re: Newbie
 
Sillyrabbit, wanna join our clique?

Certinfy 05-22-2010 12:00 PM

Re: Newbie
 
Why all the hate? What have I done wrong? Hence I don't even know u people. :rolleyes:

Sillyrabbit 05-23-2010 03:36 PM

Re: Newbie
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmitry Verdasco (Post 9939995)
Sillyrabbit, wanna join our clique?

What clique would that be?

Dmitry Verdasco 05-23-2010 04:10 PM

Re: Newbie
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sillyrabbit (Post 9945788)
What clique would that be?

Have you ever done Zumba?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Certinfy (Post 9941066)
Why all the hate? What have I done wrong? Hence I don't even know u people. :rolleyes:

Learn to use the word hence properly because you look like a fool. A damn fool.

Andy Murray will never win a slam. Slamless.

Kingo 05-24-2010 08:27 AM

Re: Newbie
 
Hello

Certinfy 05-25-2010 06:16 PM

Re: Newbie
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmitry Verdasco (Post 9945955)
Learn to use the word hence properly because you look like a fool. A damn fool.

Andy Murray will never win a slam. Slamless.

I know I used it wrong, just I couldn't be assed to change it, thank you very much.

Calling me a fool? :haha: Look at yourself, jackass! U might of been a 'tough' guy on TF, but you're not really anything here. :wavey:

Dmitry Verdasco 05-26-2010 12:43 PM

Re: Newbie
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Certinfy (Post 9956865)
I know I used it wrong, just I couldn't be assed to change it, thank you very much.

Calling me a fool? :haha: Look at yourself, jackass! U might of been a 'tough' guy on TF, but you're not really anything here. :wavey:

Rome wasn't built in a day, gur :retard:


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.