MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Arnaud Clement Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=438)
-   -   Early Harcourt Season 2010 (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=157182)

soulage 01-30-2010 12:55 PM

Early Harcourt Season 2010

Arno has entered 4 tournaments in a row Zagreb, Rotterdam, Marseille and Dubai which is outdoor.

For Zabreb Arno draws Ljubicic an other Blake for Arno :devil: Ivan must have win their last 8 matches lol well he has injured a bit his foot in AO this week and retired from doubles :confused: But Ljubicic for Arno it sounds like a bye bye. Pity :sad: I just watch the H2H and it will be their 11 official meeting :eek: and after winning the two first arno lost the 8 following :o

Catchie 01-30-2010 09:17 PM

Re: Early Harcourt Season 2010

Can't wait 'till Rotterdam :bounce:

kukka 02-02-2010 12:35 PM

1st round: Arnaud Clément & Olivier Rochus def. Jamie Delgado & Frank Moser 4-6, 7-5, 10-8 :)

Elina

Via 02-02-2010 11:48 PM

ljubicic's match still hasn't played?

soulage 02-03-2010 09:32 AM

It's this afternoon, they are the h2h of the day on atp website with the 8-2 wins for ljubicic lol and now a meet in croatia in indoor :devil:

soulage 02-03-2010 01:16 PM

follow some games of the first set and it was boring. Arnaud is not playing well not enough agressiv and just see that he's down a break in the second. The nineth wins in a row for ljubicic seems on his way :o

it's done 6-7(4)/3-6 From what i saw Arno didn't play well making tons of UE, the match was boring with no rythm and the second set has been only frustration for arno after losing that first set on the tie-break and having some opportunities in the first set. After he has surely think about the loss and was not positiv on court. Well, 4 tournaments and 3 first round exit :rolleyes: next weeks the field are great so to win a match in rotterdam, marseille or dubai it will be tough.

Catchie 02-03-2010 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulage (Post 9593010)
follow some games of the first set and it was boring. Arnaud is not playing well not enough agressiv and just see that he's down a break in the second. The nineth wins in a row for ljubicic seems on his way :o

it's done 6-7(4)/3-6 From what i saw Arno didn't play well making tons of UE, the match was boring with no rythm and the second set has been only frustration for arno after losing that first set on the tie-break and having some opportunities in the first set. After he has surely think about the loss and was not positiv on court. Well, 4 tournaments and 3 first round exit :rolleyes: next weeks the field are great so to win a match in rotterdam, marseille or dubai it will be tough.

He's going to make at least second round in Rotterdam, I'm sure ;)

Via 02-03-2010 11:48 PM

thanks for the report soulage. this doesn't sound good, especially when i heard that ljubicic was in fact injured. maybe arno was still jet lagged lol or maybe he needs to enter another tournament with seb and do revenges for him :tape:

and how come catchie can guarantee arno doesn't fall at rotterdam? do you know the tournament director ;)

Kezzi 02-04-2010 07:25 AM

Everyone knows the tournament director, when walking around the grounds he might get even more attention than some of the players... It's Richard Krajicek. :p

But I think my sister is just being positive in the hope it works. ;)

soulage 02-04-2010 08:53 AM

It will depend also of the draw cos Djoko or Davydenko or Blake or Ljubicic :o Yesterday he didn't play well and i didn't find him very motivated and slow on his legs. Where is the arno from Auckland ? He needs to improve his level of playing and he can do it :angel:. He's still in Zagreb as he plays the double with oli today.

I hope he will play well in front of you next week like that you will see the nice arno :angel:

soulage 02-04-2010 06:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
They are in semi-final that they will play tomorrow afternoon.
Arno was cheering Sidorenko vs Karlovic tonight, he was alone in the stands, the days must be long in zagreb for Arno. I forget to say that yesterday he was still wearing the red shirt of lacoste during both set :sad: And Ljubicic lost to Lacko today :rolleyes:

Marine 02-04-2010 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulage (Post 9597480)
Arno was cheering Sidorenko vs Karlovic tonight, he was alone in the stands, the days must be long in zagreb for Arno.

what a nice boy (always...with his countrymen)

Quote:

I forget to say that yesterday he was still wearing the red shirt of lacoste during both set :sad:
C'est la criiiiiiiise ! :lol:

Kezzi 02-04-2010 08:34 PM

Quote:

Arno was cheering Sidorenko vs Karlovic tonight, he was alone in the stands, the days must be long in zagreb for Arno. I forget to say that yesterday he was still wearing the red shirt of lacoste during both set :sad: And Ljubicic lost to Lacko today :rolleyes:

Good for them, but there goes my hope for Arnaud already arriving at the weekend. :angel:

I'd prefer they give him white, I saw Gasquet wearing a white one in Australia! :p
If I don't get too nervous I'll ask him what he thinks of the new shirt... :lol:

Catchie 02-04-2010 09:34 PM

I'm so excited to see him again, hopefully this weekend he will be there already if he doesn't have to play a final or something... :p

Via 02-04-2010 11:47 PM

Quote:

:lol: :sad: i suppose doubles is a good money earner on the side only? and to think he and olivier get into the semis (tiny team, who's shorter, he or nico devilder?) :eek: :worship:

i hope for you sisters that a nice arno turns up at rotterdam. if he wins, he tends to be nicer lol but i don't believe fan support can raise his game much these days. but then i don't see much fan support here in aus so who knows. maybe in auckland he's fresh with the fans and won lots of hearts :angel: so that's why he won more matches.