MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   *** Merry Christmas *** (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=155365)

Eden 12-22-2009 12:36 PM

*** Merry Christmas ***
 
It's Christmas Time Again
(by Bob Lazzar-Atwood)

Put your problems on probation
Run your troubles off the track,
Throw your worries out the window
Get the monkeys off your back.
Silence all your inner critics
With your conscience make amends,
And allow yourself some happiness
It's Christmas time again!

Call a truce with those who bother you
Let all the fighting cease,
Give your differences a breather
And declare a time of peace,
Don't let angry feelings taint
The precious time you have to spend,
And allow yourself some happiness
It's Christmas time again!

Like some cool refreshing water
Or a gentle summer breeze,
Like a fresh bouquet of flowers
Or the smell of autumn leaves,
It's a banquet for the spirit
Filled with family, food and friends,
So allow yourself some happiness
It's Christmas time again!



Merry Christmas, Frohe Weihnachten, Joyeux NoŽl, Buon Natale, Boas Festas, Sretam Bozic, Pozdrevlyayu s prazdnikom Rozhdestva, God Jul, Wesolych Swiat, Feliz Navidad, Kala Christougenna, Zalig Kerstfeest, Shinnen omedeto, Vrolijk Kerstfeest, Shubh Naya Baras

to everyone on MTF who is going to celebrate Christmas :hug: Have a great time :)

Har-Tru 12-22-2009 12:44 PM

Re: *** Merry Christmas ***
 
Merry Christmas everyone! :D

I noticed the Catalan language isn't represented in your post, which is a shame since it's clearly the most fit for these forums:


*Ljubica* 12-22-2009 12:48 PM

Re: *** Merry Christmas ***
 
Thanks Doris :hug:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your loved ones, and all those who post here too.


Pfloyd 12-22-2009 12:51 PM

Re: *** Merry Christmas ***
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by *Ljubica* (Post 9429409)
Thanks Doris :hug:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your loved ones, and all those who post here too.


Wosssieeeeeeeee

Finally I caught you in a thread, of course you are gonna run away as usual. :p

Anyway :hug: and how are you?

Pfloyd 12-22-2009 01:12 PM

Re: *** Merry Christmas ***
 

Goldenoldie 12-22-2009 02:37 PM

Re: *** Merry Christmas ***
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eden (Post 9429383)
It's Christmas Time Again
(by Bob Lazzar-Atwood)

Put your problems on probation
Run your troubles off the track,
Throw your worries out the window
Get the monkeys off your back.
Silence all your inner critics
With your conscience make amends,
And allow yourself some happiness
It's Christmas time again!

Call a truce with those who bother you
Let all the fighting cease,
Give your differences a breather
And declare a time of peace,
Don't let angry feelings taint
The precious time you have to spend,
And allow yourself some happiness
It's Christmas time again!

Like some cool refreshing water
Or a gentle summer breeze,
Like a fresh bouquet of flowers
Or the smell of autumn leaves,
It's a banquet for the spirit
Filled with family, food and friends,
So allow yourself some happiness
It's Christmas time again!




Great lyrics, but what's the tune? It's almost "Deck the Halls" but not quite

Clay Death 12-22-2009 02:39 PM

Re: *** Merry Christmas ***
 
great thread. a very merry x-mas to all at mtf.

Eden 12-23-2009 10:54 AM

Re: *** Merry Christmas ***
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strunz (Post 9429406)
I noticed the Catalan language isn't represented in your post, which is a shame since it's clearly the most fit for these forums:


I'm sorry :awww:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldenoldie (Post 9429679)
Great lyrics, but what's the tune? It's almost "Deck the Halls" but not quite

I think it's just a poem and not from a song ;) I found it on a Christmas poem page.

cobalt60 12-23-2009 10:55 AM

Re: *** Merry Christmas ***
 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone! Enjoy your time with family and friends. :D

Goldenoldie 12-23-2009 11:49 AM

Re: *** Merry Christmas ***
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eden (Post 9431678)

I think it's just a poem and not from a song ;) I found it on a Christmas poem page.

Fair enough, I'm changing the last 2 lines of each verse slightly and singing it to "deutschland uber alles"

Nice find!

Ivanatis 12-23-2009 02:05 PM

Re: *** Merry Christmas ***
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldenoldie (Post 9431749)
Fair enough, I'm changing the last 2 lines of each verse slightly and singing it to "deutschland uber alles"

Nice find!

:unsure:



merry Christmas everybody:wavey:

Denaon 12-23-2009 02:36 PM

Re: *** Merry Christmas ***
 
Merry Christmas guys! :bounce:

scoobs 12-24-2009 04:00 PM

Re: *** Merry Christmas ***
 
Happy Christmas guys!

See you all on the other side :hug:

Clay Death 12-24-2009 04:03 PM

Re: *** Merry Christmas ***
 
merry x-mas to all. peace and prosperity to all at mtf.

Har-Tru 12-24-2009 06:03 PM

Re: *** Merry Christmas ***
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldenoldie (Post 9431749)
Fair enough, I'm changing the last 2 lines of each verse slightly and singing it to "deutschland uber alles"

OMG :haha:


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.