Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The "Coming Soon: Titles By Former Hater Troll JMPower" Chat Thread :excited: Vol 47

115K views 5K replies 46 participants last post by  Corey Feldman 
#1 ·
The "Coming Soon: Titles By Former Hater Troll JMPower" Chat Thread :excited: Vol 47

Newwwwwwwwwwwwww thread.

#3 ·
Re: RafaChat: Volume 13. :scared:

Hilde, I'm not well informed about the GM situation these days but isn't RagingLamb a Djokotard? My guess would be it's his/her doing. :shrug:
Really? :( I thought RL liked Rafa.
the gaudio chat thread was never deleted or broken into little pieces, just locked and allowed to stay, even though it has 30,000 posts
Really :mad:
:mad:
And yes it was Raging Lamb who closed the thread. He banned ichiban and Rafa= Fed Killa.
I won an infraction, thankfully, which will help me to live this hate place very soon.
What did they do. Deets please.

#6 ·

:wavey: people. I'm asking for a livestream please. I'm looking but without much success at the moment.

I agree. As long as :inlove: :hearts: Shemar Moore :hearts: :inlove: stays though, I'll watch (occasionally).

Edit: I feel the need to post a couple of Shemar Moore pictures.

I agree, at least with the two dog pictures. I might be influenced by the dog though. The full goth look does nothing for me.
:hearts::inlove:It would have been a shame to let these pictures dissapear along with the old thread:p
:wavey:Hi thread

#10 ·

is Rafa's mum sitting next to Sebastian Nadal?

#27 ·

Rafa may lose this in straights but at least he's looks like a human rather than a sad zombie:yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.