MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=365)
-   -   Hi there (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=153187)

Anoushka 10-22-2009 03:20 PM

Hi there
 
Hi guys. My name is Anoushka and I finally decided to join here. I'm a Del Potro fan girl, and I live in Swansea. Be nice to talk tennis with you all. :)

Certinfy 10-22-2009 03:42 PM

Re: Hi there
 
Hey and welcome :hug: :wavey:

I'm also a Del Potro fan :). Nice to meet u.

Anoushka 10-22-2009 03:53 PM

Re: Hi there
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Certinfy (Post 9237588)
Hey and welcome :hug: :wavey:

I'm also a Del Potro fan :). Nice to meet u.

Thank you! Nice to meet you too. :) Think Del Potro is gonna be big!

Certinfy 10-22-2009 04:03 PM

Re: Hi there
 
Forgot to mention my name, i'm Jason :)

Well he's already big :p

Anoushka 10-22-2009 04:10 PM

Re: Hi there
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Certinfy (Post 9237684)
Forgot to mention my name, i'm Jason :)

Well he's already big :p

Hi, Jason. :) Yeah, he's already achieved a lot, but hoping there's lots more to come.

Sapeod 10-22-2009 04:12 PM

Re: Hi there
 
Anoushka :wavey: Welcome to MTF :)

BTW, vote for primma donna in ACC :yeah:

Anoushka 10-22-2009 04:19 PM

Re: Hi there
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DCM (Post 9237720)
Anoushka :wavey: Welcome to MTF :)

BTW, vote for primma donna in ACC :yeah:


OK. :D What is ACC?

Certinfy 10-22-2009 04:26 PM

Re: Hi there
 
There's alot more to come, i can promise u that :D

Ass Clown Competition :haha:

Sapeod 10-22-2009 04:28 PM

Re: Hi there
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoushka (Post 9237747)
OK. :D What is ACC?

It's this tourney - http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=139628

It's a contest to see who has been the most annoying poster in the year :D

Anoushka 10-22-2009 04:31 PM

Re: Hi there
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Certinfy (Post 9237785)
There's alot more to come, i can promise u that :D

Ass Clown Competition :haha:

Are there many contenders in this competition? I can see I have a lot of catching up to do. :D

Sapeod 10-22-2009 04:33 PM

Re: Hi there
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoushka (Post 9237807)
Are there many contenders in this competition? I can see I have a lot of catching up to do. :D

Yeah, I guess you have a lot if catching uo to do :sad:

A LOT OF contedners. Most hard contest to determine. I guess the favourite would be GlennMirnyi the defending champion. Other contenders are l_mac, me :D, rubbERR, theseth1119, Rafa=FedKilla, Burrow, scoobs, JolanGago and many many more that I can't be bothered listing :p

Anoushka 10-22-2009 04:39 PM

Re: Hi there
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DCM (Post 9237820)
Yeah, I guess you have a lot if catching uo to do :sad:

A LOT OF contedners. Most hard contest to determine. I guess the favourite would be GlennMirnyi the defending champion. Other contenders are l_mac, me :D, rubbERR, theseth1119, Rafa=FedKilla, Burrow, scoobs, JolanGago and many many more that I can't be bothered listing :p

You guys are crazy. How do I edit my profile? I'm half Russian and half Welsh and I don't want a Union Jack flag showing. :(

Certinfy 10-22-2009 04:48 PM

Re: Hi there
 
User CP (right side of page) > Edit profile (left side of page) > Then scroll down to the flag u want under "Country/Nacionalidad" :)

Anoushka 10-22-2009 05:02 PM

Re: Hi there
 
^ Thanks! Got it.

Certinfy 10-22-2009 06:06 PM

Re: Hi there
 
:) No worries. If u need any help just ask and i'll be happy to help.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.