MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Rugby and AFL Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   AFL Round 22 (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=149950)

Consigliere 08-25-2009 01:47 AM

AFL Round 22
 
Swans to bt Lions @ 1.92

Crows to bt. Blues @ 2.35

gl

Bolar Bolabi 08-25-2009 04:34 AM

Re: AFL Round 22
 
Excellent price. Can't see Brisbane beating the Swans.

kloppy 08-25-2009 02:37 PM

Re: AFL Round 22
 
North Melbourne +21.5 @ 1.91 - North players are keen to impress with new coach Brad Scott watching on, while Port players couldn't give a stuff anymore and are already on vacation.

Sydney @ 1.88 - Lock of the year. Sydney always bully Brisbane at the SCG... Sydney farewelling O’Loughlin, Barry and Crouch... Brisbane missing Bradshaw and Merret... Brisbane getting tired like they do every year in the last few rounds. Sydney comfortably.

Sydney to win by more than 24 points @ 3.75 - I can see Sydney running away with this one.

Western Bulldogs @ 2.16 - 50/50 game. Value with dogs.

Adelaide @ 2.20 - Adelaide will smother Carlton like they usually do and win with ease.

Richmond +30.5 @ 1.91 - Richmond play Subiaco like a violin and have won the last 3 games they have played at the ground. West Coast are an average side themselves and I can even see Richmond winning this match.

Ade/Ade/Ade/Ade x WB/WB/WB/WB x Syd/Syd/Syd/Syd x NM/NM/NM/NM x Rich/Rich/Rich/Rich @ 4844.84 ( yes, I know)

Matthew Bate to be Melbourne's leading season goalkicker @ 4.50. Only 1 goal behind Robertson.

bad gambler 08-29-2009 12:34 AM

Re: AFL Round 22
 
What is the reason for the staggered schedule today?

Bombers to beat Hawks - $1.91

Crows to beat Blues - $1.91

gl

bad gambler 08-29-2009 02:41 AM

Re: AFL Round 22
 
OVER 167.5 Cats v Dockers - $1.90

gl

bad gambler 08-29-2009 07:52 AM

Re: AFL Round 22
 
Swans to cover -5.5 v Lions

Power to cover -17.5 v Roos

gl

bossboss 08-29-2009 08:03 AM

Re: AFL Round 22
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bad gambler (Post 9024873)
What is the reason for the staggered schedule today?

this allows more teams to rest ahead of finals.. very stupid reason

Does anyone knows how is the weather in Adelaide?

kloppy 08-29-2009 08:04 AM

Re: AFL Round 22
 
Jonathan Brown under 3.5 goals @ 1.96
James Polkinghorne over 0.5 goals @ 1.95
Jesse White Over 0.5 Goals @ 1.54
Drew Petrie over 1.5 goals @ 2.67
Little rat Milne over 2.5 goals @ 2.00

High to Low PtAd/NMlb/Syd/Brs @ 19.00

bad gambler 08-29-2009 11:55 AM

Re: AFL Round 22
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bad gambler (Post 9024873)

Bombers to beat Hawks - $1.91

Crows to beat Blues - $1.91

OVER 167.5 Cats v Dockers - $1.90

Swans to cover -5.5 v Lions

Power to cover -17.5 v Roos

gl

win x 2, lost x 3

kloppy 08-29-2009 12:20 PM

Re: AFL Round 22
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kloppy (Post 9010567)
North Melbourne +21.5 @ 1.91 - North players are keen to impress with new coach Brad Scott watching on, while Port players couldn't give a stuff anymore and are already on vacation.

Sydney @ 1.88 - Lock of the year. Sydney always bully Brisbane at the SCG... Sydney farewelling O’Loughlin, Barry and Crouch... Brisbane missing Bradshaw and Merret... Brisbane getting tired like they do every year in the last few rounds. Sydney comfortably.

Sydney to win by more than 24 points @ 3.75 - I can see Sydney running away with this one.

Adelaide @ 2.20 - Adelaide will smother Carlton like they usually do and win with ease.

Richmond +30.5 @ 1.91 - Richmond play Subiaco like a violin and have won the last 3 games they have played at the ground. West Coast are an average side themselves and I can even see Richmond winning this match.

win
lock of the year my ass
not even close
win
Richmond are winning the next 5 wooden spoons

Quote:

Originally Posted by kloppy (Post 9010567)
Jonathan Brown under 3.5 goals @ 1.96
James Polkinghorne over 0.5 goals @ 1.95
Jesse White Over 0.5 Goals @ 1.54
Drew Petrie over 1.5 goals @ 2.67

High to Low PtAd/NMlb/Syd/Brs @ 19.00

win
win
win
win

High to low was an epic fail. Exact opposite occured. :lol:

Consigliere 08-29-2009 02:49 PM

Re: AFL Round 22
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Consigliere (Post 9008732)
Swans to bt Lions @ 1.92

Crows to bt. Blues @ 2.35

gl

LOSS

WIN

Consigliere 08-29-2009 02:51 PM

Re: AFL Round 22
 
Hmm nice there kloppy never had a ping at those goal over under player thingo's.

bad gambler 08-29-2009 11:03 PM

Re: AFL Round 22
 
Demons to cover +52.5 v Saints

Pies to cover -5.5 v Dogs

gl

bad gambler 08-30-2009 08:52 AM

Re: AFL Round 22
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bad gambler (Post 9028085)
Demons to cover +52.5 v Saints

Pies to cover -5.5 v Dogs

gl

win/lost

kloppy 08-31-2009 08:16 AM

Re: AFL Round 22
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kloppy (Post 9010567)
Western Bulldogs @ 2.16 - 50/50 game. Value with dogs.

win

Quote:

Originally Posted by kloppy (Post 9010567)
Little rat Milne over 2.5 goals @ 2.00

2 goals for the little rat. He had a set shot 35 meters out straight in front but decided it was best to play on, dodge the man on the mark, put himself under pressure and kick a point. I'll go unders next week since Milne + finals are a terrible combination.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.