MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   The Federer Express (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Federer will continue his dominance...as always (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=149360)

Ozone 08-15-2009 12:25 AM

Federer will continue his dominance...as always

Who cares if Fed lost a match he could have easilly closed out? The same thing happens every year to him. He loses in a few minor tourneys and everyone thinks his career is over. But what happens? He comes right back and kicks everyone's ass in majors. Just like this past year. Get real everyone, Federer will continue his trend. Like he always has.

Gaudio2004 08-15-2009 12:26 AM

Re: Federer will continue his dominance...as always

One thing is certain, he will certainly step up his level for the US Open.

@Sweet Cleopatra 08-15-2009 12:38 AM

u have 2 do this thread right after his loss ? weird

guga2120 08-15-2009 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozone (Post 8962321)
But what happens? He comes right back and kicks everyone's ass in majors.

If he gets a French Open, type draw, yeah he will most likely win. If he has to actually play a healthy Nadal, or especially Murray, he will lose.

TheHawk 08-15-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guga2120 (Post 8962430)
If he gets a French Open, type draw, yeah he will most likely win. If he has to actually play a healthy Nadal, or especially Murray, he will lose.

Add Djokovic and now, maybe Tsonga as well to that list :)

JMG 08-15-2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

Exactly.

Gaudio2004 08-15-2009 12:53 AM

Quote:

It is to be seen, certainly on clay he will lose to Nadal, every other surface he is the favourite to win (look what he did to Murray last year in the US Open final, total destruction).

chenx15 08-15-2009 12:59 AM

after he won 15 GS and a career GS i have to admit that i don't care much for the mighty fed anymore. but ofcourse as a fan it is still painful to see him lose specially in a choke/tank/fixed match like that. as a fan i always want him to win but like i said after 15 GS and CGS it's not as painful as before those. still off topic but we have to see how he is in the GS. i said it before and i say it again the mighty fed sucks outside the GS

MIMIC 08-15-2009 01:00 AM

I agree. He'll definitely at LEAST make the U.S. Open final.

abraxas21 08-15-2009 01:10 AM

nobody remembers finalists. he has to win it and to judge him by how he's playing now i must say that i don't think he can beat a healthy murray or a healthy nadal in a GS final. He defeated Murray last year at the USO final but now Murray has a lot more experience and he doesn't fear Fed at all. Roger really needs to to step up and improve his game if he wants to have a shot at the US Open.

DJ Soup 08-15-2009 01:19 AM

HI I need to explain everybody what exactly happened and what is the new "tennis opinion" TREND at MTF.

The naysayer's topics and this topic are both equally dumb.

habibko 08-15-2009 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaudio2004 (Post 8962330)
One thing is certain, he will certainly step up his level for the US Open.

:yeah:

Ozone 08-15-2009 01:38 AM

Yeah, Djokovic and Tsonga are really great players?? Tsonga just now got 1 lucky win. What has Nole been doing? Showing off his skinny ass on broadway?

shawshank 08-15-2009 01:44 AM

Do I see a Fedtard crying here after a great loss to Tsonga?
He can win US Open. That's true. But it won't happen if he finally has to meet somebody of Murray, Nadal or Djokovic. He didn't have to play them in RG and Wimby and he won it. That's it. Lucky draw.

DorianGray7 08-15-2009 01:56 AM

It was a total soul-crushing loss today.

I think Federer is done for.