MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   General Player Talk (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=596)
-   -   My First Video Of Me Playing Tennis !!! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=149283)

Winnipeg 08-13-2009 07:15 PM

My First Video Of Me Playing Tennis !!!

I know this is long waited but here you go everyone!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXzHpp2XnSQ

this is the first of many...i will be putting more vids up in the next week or so!

If u like please comment or suscribe!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

---Ty Dilello--- :worship:

scarecrows 08-13-2009 07:20 PM

Re: My First Video Of Me Playing Tennis !!!

Xristos is better

gotta do smth about that left leg, pronto

Smoke944 08-13-2009 07:23 PM

100-100 Kph ;)

Frederick16 08-13-2009 07:24 PM

you can be a reasonable club player i think. your serve is to weak yet you have to try and use it more to get in the field after your serve

Voo de Mar 08-13-2009 07:26 PM

Is Winnipeg the new Daniel Nestor? :lol:

Byrd 08-13-2009 07:27 PM

Where are you playing?, the ghetto, better watch out for those drive-bys whilst your serving.

Dougie 08-13-2009 07:28 PM

Technically your serve doesn´t look bad, but it seems like you´re holding it back a little. Try using more of the wrist to get some snap into it. By the way, this might be a better thread for the "general player talk".

Winnipeg 08-13-2009 07:29 PM

My serve is the worst part of my game...but it is very consistent!
im a defensive baseliner...i will put up vids of my rallying later in the week!
any positive comments??

Winnipeg 08-13-2009 07:46 PM

ive just started using this soderling serve....my serve is not booming or anything...just wait till u see my soderling big reach forehand and my big backhand lol

HattonWBA 08-13-2009 08:04 PM

Good solid service action in my opinion

Winnipeg 08-13-2009 08:12 PM

thanks man...much appreciated!!!

Ozone 08-13-2009 11:00 PM

I can coach you up on my serve. That is the best part of my game.

Ozone 08-13-2009 11:02 PM

Is that really a tennis court by the way? And with more knee bend you toss much further out in front of you your speed on that serve can get out of the 50 mph range. Wrist snap would help too

adee-gee 08-13-2009 11:55 PM

Observations:

a) You need to bulk up a bit, hit the gym and build up your leg and arm muscles.

b) Your ball toss isn't great - it's hard to tell from the angle, but it looks like it should be further out in front of you. For example, the second serve it almost looks like you're going backwards as you hit it, you should be following through into the court.

c) Your right arm seems to come down pretty early, it should be up a bit longer.

d) All your serves would have been body serves, it seems quite predictable. I think with your motion it might be hard to hit a serve down the t on the deuce court?

e) As others have said, more wrist snap needed. Looks like you're holding off it.

My serve is also technically flawed, but I've worked on it and small changes can make a big difference.

Oh and that is a horrible excuse for a tennis court, isn't there some better one you can play on?

Ozone 08-14-2009 12:25 AM

:rolls: ^^

Last part of B is most important, D was too. When I serve, I end up at about the servce line when I follow through. Or maybe that's just because I serve & volley a lot. You need to learn how to get free points off of your serve and hit an ace bud. I don't think you would have held serve at all in those Montreal qualies that the director was thrilled to give you a WC for.