MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Other Bets (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=401)
-   -   US-PGA Championship!! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=149202)

sports freak 08-12-2009 09:08 AM

US-PGA Championship!!
 
Should be a decent tournament,Woods 2.75 looks tempting and could be a decent hedge if things dont go right!

60 units on Henrik Stenson 1.95 over Goosen - 72 hole h2h!

60 units on Sergio Garcia 1.92 over Ogilvy!

60 units on Trevor Immelmans 1.96 over Flesch!

60 units on Robert Allenby 1.75 over Weir!

60 units on Nathan Green 1.80 to make the cut!

60 units on Harrington 1.80 top Irish -He's the best by a long way!

Good luck - Jaidee 1.83 over Marksaeng/Garcia 1.95 over Furyk/Stenson 2.60 top Scandinavian/Tim Clark top South African 4.60/HCP options, Garcia +6/Mickleson +5?/Stenson +7/Nathan Green +12 all @ 22.00!!

its.like.that 08-12-2009 11:41 AM

Re: US-PGA Championship!!
 
Woods not to win @ 1.50
Woods not top 5 @ 3.00
Woods not top 10 @ 4.33
No hole in one @ 1.50

Bolar Bolabi 08-13-2009 07:46 AM

Re: US-PGA Championship!!
 
Round 1 Low Score

Pampling @ $161
Green @ $161
Green @ $161
Baird @ $161
Goggin @ $161
Allenby @ $161
Perry @ $61

bad gambler 08-13-2009 09:45 AM

Re: US-PGA Championship!!
 
Outrights

Tim Clark Top 25 - $2.85 (big bet)

Tim Clark top 10 - $6.00

Tim Clark Top Saffer - $4.25

Senden Top 25 - $3.80

Round 1 - 3 balls

Tim Clark to beat Ames & Turnesa - $2.10

Senden to beat Na & Palmer - $2.50

Bolar Bolabi 08-13-2009 09:51 AM

Re: US-PGA Championship!!
 
To make the cut:

Cink X Senden @ $2.10
Cink X Senden X Harrington X Allenby @ $3.60

72 hole match bets

Mahan over Westwood @ $1.93
Goosen over Furyk @ $1.83
Cabrera over Fisher @ $1.93
Weir over Toms @ $1.90

Mahan over Garcia, Westwood, Harrington and Mickelson @ $5

Mahan to win @ $34
Mahan top 10 @ $4.25
Mahan top 25 @ $2

O'Hair top 10 @ $8

Good luck!

Iván 08-13-2009 12:10 PM

Re: US-PGA Championship!!
 
Steve Stricker @ $37.00 E/W 1-2-3-4-5

GL

Bolar Bolabi 08-13-2009 11:25 PM

Re: US-PGA Championship!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi (Post 8952533)
To make the cut:

Cink X Senden @ $2.10
Cink X Senden X Harrington X Allenby @ $3.60

72 hole match bets

Mahan over Westwood @ $1.93
Goosen over Furyk @ $1.83
Cabrera over Fisher @ $1.93
Weir over Toms @ $1.90

Mahan over Garcia, Westwood, Harrington and Mickelson @ $5

Mahan to win @ $34
Mahan top 10 @ $4.25
Mahan top 25 @ $2

O'Hair top 10 @ $8

Good luck!

Good fight back from Cink! Mahan is right up there. The cuts are sitting good thanks to Cink's comeback, Mahan is looking solid. O'Hair +2 - could come back but highly unlikely!

Bolar Bolabi 08-13-2009 11:27 PM

Re: US-PGA Championship!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi (Post 8952240)
Round 1 Low Score

Pampling @ $161
Green @ $161
Green @ $161
Baird @ $161
Goggin @ $161
Allenby @ $161
Perry @ $61

Allenby and Goggin were looking good until Woods and Harrington showed up. Allenby's double bogey on the second or third last hole cost me. Fucking ****!

sports freak 08-14-2009 03:59 AM

Re: US-PGA Championship!!
 
Bolar do you know what happened to Trevor Immelmans,late withdrawal?dont seem him on the scoreboard!

sports freak 08-14-2009 04:02 AM

Re: US-PGA Championship!!
 
Rd 1,great start!

Stenson +1
Goosen +5

Garcia tied Ogilvy -1

Allenby -3
Weir +2

Green -2,looks good to make the cut!

Harrington -4,Irishman only 1 shot behind the Champ Tiger!

Bolar Bolabi 08-14-2009 04:35 AM

Re: US-PGA Championship!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sports freak (Post 8957736)
Bolar do you know what happened to Trevor Immelmans,late withdrawal?dont seem him on the scoreboard!

Got no idea.

Just saw Senden had a fucking shit last few holes. Both him and Cink are on +1 - good enough for the cut. They have the morning conditions today so hopefully they do a few birdies and stay around even.

Bolar Bolabi 08-14-2009 04:41 AM

Re: US-PGA Championship!!
 
Top Australian - Allenby @ $3.50

Round 2 - 3 balls

Scott over Ishikawa and Kim @ $3.50 - Scott always has excellent second rounds regardless of where he plays.
Ogilvy over Jimenez and Watson @ $2
Senden over Na and Palmer @ $2.35
Mahan over Rose and Villegas @ $2.35

Low Score Round 2

Scott $101
Senden $126
Cink $51
Toms $101 - I don't know what the conditions were like in the morning compared to the afternoon, but he shot -3 in the afternoon.

sports freak 08-14-2009 04:42 AM

Re: US-PGA Championship!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi (Post 8957798)
Got no idea.

Just saw Senden had a fucking shit last few holes. Both him and Cink are on +1 - good enough for the cut. They have the morning conditions today so hopefully they do a few birdies and stay around even.

No worries,best of luck on the weekend!

Bolar Bolabi 08-14-2009 04:42 AM

Re: US-PGA Championship!!
 
Thinking about whether or not taking Tiger now. I don't like the guy but I know value. $1.90 is value!

betowiec 08-14-2009 04:43 AM

Re: US-PGA Championship!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by its.like.that (Post 8947917)
Woods not to win @ 1.50
Woods not top 5 @ 3.00
Woods not top 10 @ 4.33
No hole in one @ 1.50

yank hater


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.