MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Other Bets (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=401)
-   -   Las Vegas Desert Classic-Darts (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=147049)

Iván 07-03-2009 12:47 PM

Las Vegas Desert Classic-Darts
 
Part over Klassen $2.10

GL

ryan23 07-03-2009 02:16 PM

Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic-Darts
 
Manley over Lewis 6/4

Jenkins over Lloyd 1/2

ryan23 07-03-2009 10:33 PM

Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic-Darts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan23 (Post 8803387)
Manley over Lewis 6/4

Jenkins over Lloyd 1/2

Manley over Lewis 6/4 LOSS

Jenkins over Lloyd 1/2 WIN


Great tournament this- well anythings better than the prem league joke where you can draw,

Was this on sky last year Ivan? ive never known this be a televised event but its one of the Majors

Iván 07-04-2009 10:17 AM

Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic-Darts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iván (Post 8802831)
Part over Klassen $2.10

GL

WIN

Its been on sky for the last few years now i think ryan, i like it too.

ryan23 07-04-2009 01:34 PM

Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic-Darts
 
I think the format is great first to 8 is perfect in my opinion, the only thing is with darts and they do it in some of the tournaments but not all and that is you should have to break the guys throw to win the same as in tennis, for example whoever throws first is already a break up because its the first to 8 and if the guy throwing second gets broken then he needs to break back twice that just aint fair, in the world chmps you have to break i dont know why all tournaments arent like that... you with me Ivan? i guess they wanna keep the matches in the early rounds shorter

anwyays for tonight...... Part loves this competition and edged out Jelle last night, but i was really impressed with Jenkins last night, so consistant is Terry always banging ni the 20's and good finisher

Jenkins over Part 1/2

Wasent impressed with King he was lucky last night so will side with Barney even though Barney is a bit in and out at moment he knows how to win

Barney over King 2/5

Iván 07-04-2009 04:20 PM

Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic-Darts
 
yep, i see what your saying, they should defo use the world champs format.

Anderson +3.5 legs over Taylor $2.00

Some rumours going about that taylor has some kind of back injury, probs nothing serious but anderson has given him some pretty good battles in the past and looked good last night, think he can cover it.

ryan23 07-04-2009 04:27 PM

Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic-Darts
 
Anderson is my fav player, after Taylor retires i can see Anderson winning loads of titles, he is so underated

Iván 07-04-2009 05:06 PM

Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic-Darts
 
adding...

T.Jenkins over Part $1.52

agree with you ryan that he is playing very well, hitting the lipstick on many occassions.

ryan23 07-05-2009 10:40 AM

Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic-Darts
 
Jenkins shoulda won he let Part have a huge lead and he did come back but it was just to late, Jenkins is the better player very unlucky that one

ryan23 07-05-2009 10:41 AM

Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic-Darts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan23 (Post 8808094)
I think the format is great first to 8 is perfect in my opinion, the only thing is with darts and they do it in some of the tournaments but not all and that is you should have to break the guys throw to win the same as in tennis, for example whoever throws first is already a break up because its the first to 8 and if the guy throwing second gets broken then he needs to break back twice that just aint fair, in the world chmps you have to break i dont know why all tournaments arent like that... you with me Ivan? i guess they wanna keep the matches in the early rounds shorter

anwyays for tonight...... Part loves this competition and edged out Jelle last night, but i was really impressed with Jenkins last night, so consistant is Terry always banging ni the 20's and good finisher

Jenkins over Part 1/2

Wasent impressed with King he was lucky last night so will side with Barney even though Barney is a bit in and out at moment he knows how to win

Barney over King 2/5

LOSS
WIN

ryan23 07-05-2009 10:42 AM

Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic-Darts
 
For tonight

Barney over Wade 5/6

As the prices say should be a close one, but Barney for me is looking good after a bad spell,

Iván 07-05-2009 11:30 AM

Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic-Darts
 
lol, anderson had 2 darts @ double 8 the fucker

LL

ryan23 07-06-2009 09:25 AM

Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic-Darts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan23 (Post 8810516)
For tonight

Barney over Wade 5/6

As the prices say should be a close one, but Barney for me is looking good after a bad spell,

WIN

ryan23 07-06-2009 09:26 AM

Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic-Darts
 
What a final eh Ivan? both looked as nervous as hell


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.