MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Nicolas Kiefer (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=254)
-   -   (ALL Kiefer Fans) HE NEEDS A FORUM (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=14526)

RodFan08 08-22-2004 06:24 PM

(ALL Kiefer Fans) HE NEEDS A FORUM

Hey Everyone,

I'm a fan of Kiefer and wonder why he doesn't have his own forum. Is there a way I can start one for him or a mod(whoever they are) can. Cause I really think he deserves his own forum. It should be as big as Andy Roddicks. Go to Roddicks Forum & u'll know what I'm talk'n about. If u look at Andy's the forum is filled with so many threads for example: 2004 picture thread, Andy on TV, Andy's Belly, Andy's Got Back, Andy multi-talented, Bad-temper sexy, and that's not even half of them. I think Nicolas deserves the same. I want to be able to post pics in one thread full of Nicolas this year. I want to make a thread that talks about what make Nicolas so fun to watch. I want to make a thread that talks about how good he looks :angel: (I think he's very cute) but u get my drift. If anyone knows how to make one, can ask the mods, anything. Please get back to me because I think NICOLAS KIEFER NEEDS A FORUM:wavey: All us Kiwi fans should think of a way to get one started

Neely 08-22-2004 10:14 PM

Re: (ALL Kiefer Fans) HE NEEDS A FORUM

Hi bkm08 :wavey:
basically, I'm always saying that an own forum should go by fans' participition and activity and judged upon that I think that there are not enough Kiwi fans and there is not enough participation yet what would justify an own forum :rolleyes: :shrug:

Forums like Andy, Lleyton, Marat, Henman, Coria etc. have much more participation and have almost more than hundreds of posts every day.

So far feel free not only to concentrate on the Kiwi "cheering thread", but also to create different threads (picture thread, tournament thread (I've done that for Halle once)) about Nicolas in the German players main section, I personally don't mind if it's an own section (like Tommy Haas has it) or if it's here among the Rainer, Florian cheering thread which are all great players too...

RodFan08 08-23-2004 12:35 AM

There aren't that many Kiwi fans? That's ashame. I really think he deserves one. I wish more fans of nicolas would over load this German Tennis thread, so that we would have to start a new forum. I guess I could start a new thread like Nicolas pics of 2004, or how we all became fans of him, or his fabulous legs, but will people post enough to get the threads going. Sorry to ask so many questions, but can u compare the amount of fans there are at Andy's Forum to here. How much more do we need. Maybe if I post alot, something will get started. Thanx for getting back to me Neely.

Neely 08-23-2004 02:47 PM

bkm08,
read your private message I've sent to you a few hours ago :wavey:

RodFan08 08-23-2004 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neely
bkm08,
read your private message I've sent to you a few hours ago :wavey:

I've just replied & sent u another one back :wavey:

sol 09-02-2004 10:44 AM

Feliciano López, J. Johansson, Mario Ancic, and many other have got their separate furum. We'll need to post this thread on the Bug/Error Reporting and Questions Forum :D
I already do it ;)

Neely 09-02-2004 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sol(#)
Feliciano López, J. Johansson, Mario Ancic, and many other have got their separate furum. We'll need to post this thread on the Bug/Error Reporting and Questions Forum :D
I already do it ;)

I've signed it, if we have a chance to try it now, we should support the petition for his own forum :D

kfh_9118 09-02-2004 02:03 PM

I have also signed there :)

RodFan08 09-02-2004 03:27 PM

How do I sign this petition?

sol 09-02-2004 04:37 PM

I’m working now but on the base of the Amanda’s request, we must flood the German board with so many posts about kiwi. Please, fans.. help! :D

sol 09-02-2004 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkm08
How do I sign this petition?

On this Thread:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...552#post745552

knight_ley 09-03-2004 01:22 AM

i signed it!!!

RodFan08 09-03-2004 04:40 AM