MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   AR: Oldies but Goodies (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=494)
-   -   The Hot Swimmers Picspam Thread :) (aka the Chat Thread) (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141821)

J. Corwin 12-03-2003 06:11 PM

The Hot Swimmers Picspam Thread :) (aka the Chat Thread)
 
All we need is love, love :smoke:

MisterQ 12-03-2003 06:17 PM

Re: "Chit Chat" Thread
 
Well done jackson! This thread is destined for great chit-chat.

We have some guys over at our apartment tearing up and rebuilding the bathroom floor. So I have to hang around all day while they do that. BORING!

MisterQ 12-03-2003 06:22 PM

Re: "Chit Chat" Thread
 
Maybe they are chronic nose pickers who need something to deter them.

J. Corwin 12-03-2003 06:28 PM

Re: "Chit Chat" Thread
 
You can always twiddle your thumbs, Mister Q. ;)

Maybe the whole point of those talons is for ease of nose-pickage?

MisterQ 12-03-2003 06:54 PM

Re: Re:
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1jackson2001
You can always twiddle your thumbs, Mister Q. ;)

OK, I just tried that. It was interesting for about 19 seconds.

Any more ideas? lol
:)

Deboogle!. 12-03-2003 09:17 PM

Re: "Chit Chat" Thread
 
LMFAO you guys are cracking me up.

I don't understand fake nails, maybe b/c I don't need them (I must cut my nails every 2 weeks or I start to get talons of my own) but ew... gluing plastic to myself? No thanks.

J. Corwin 12-04-2003 01:04 AM

Re: Re: Re:
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterQ
OK, I just tried that. It was interesting for about 19 seconds.

Any more ideas? lol
:)

Try to whistle some tunes or snap your fingers. :D

J. Corwin 12-04-2003 01:05 AM

Re: Re:
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bunk18bsb
LMFAO you guys are cracking me up.

I don't understand fake nails, maybe b/c I don't need them (I must cut my nails every 2 weeks or I start to get talons of my own) but ew... gluing plastic to myself? No thanks.

That's good because:

natural > fake

MisterQ 12-04-2003 03:09 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re:
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1jackson2001
Try to whistle some tunes or snap your fingers. :D

Thanks jackson. Actually, I just got back from the opera! It was an excellent production. I didn't whistle along or snap my fingers ---- opera audiences don't dig that. But I like to tap my toes in my shoes, and no one knows I'm groovin' to it. lol

Havok 12-04-2003 03:12 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterQ
Thanks jackson. Actually, I just got back from the opera! It was an excellent production. I didn't whistle along or snap my fingers ---- opera audiences don't dig that. But I like to tap my toes in my shoes, and no one knows I'm groovin' to it. lol

opera:zzz:
i dont know how you did it:worship:
so anyways......................

Deboogle!. 12-04-2003 03:16 AM

Re: "Chit Chat" Thread
 
lol yes I totally agree jackson.

MisterQ 12-04-2003 03:29 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naldo
opera:zzz:
i dont know how you did it:worship:
so anyways......................

lol Naldo. I know where you're coming from. Some operas are pretty boring and/or long and/or stupid. And almost always badly acted!

But I love music of just about any kind, and the fact that there are sets and lights is an added bonus.
:)

J. Corwin 12-04-2003 05:21 AM

Re: "Chit Chat" Thread
 
I wouldn't be able to sit through an opera and enjoy it. But if you can, more power to ya. :)

Toe-tapping works. ;)

Prophetic 12-04-2003 06:22 AM

Re: "Chit Chat" Thread
 
I thought that too till i tried it babe...it can actually be a rather pleasant experience :)

Hurley 12-04-2003 06:31 AM

Re: "Chit Chat" Thread
 
All this talk about nails...how do I stop biting mine!

For years and years my fingernails have been bitten to the quick. Anyone have any solutions?


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.