MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Nicolas Massu Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=356)
-   -   Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141497)

NicoFan 12-07-2007 01:31 AM

Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread

I finally read the tanking article.

Obviously you don't want to see players have to play when truly injured.

But I've seen too many doubles matches where the guys are so obviously tanking, and it's quite annoying. The ATP needs to do something about it. Not sure if this is the best way, but unless you hit a player where it hurts - $$$$$ - then it will continue. :shrug:

Happens in singles too - guys get "hurt" all the time, and then you see them the next week as if nothing happened.

I think it really hurts the sport.

But that's my humble opinion.

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever 12-07-2007 01:51 AM

Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoFan (Post 6324995)
Who is the guy in your avvy, Kid???

VAMOS NICO!

It's Kaká, the best soccer player in this moment in the world. He's from Brazil and he's plays for AC Milan of Italy (Kid's team) :angel: He received the prize for the best player of 2007 from France Football and probably he will win the prize from the FIFA too.

It seems we lose some Nicofans :rolls: many avys changes right now :o

VAMOS NICO!!!!!!

kidnicky 12-07-2007 03:23 AM

Re: CHAT THREAD - CRAZZZZY TRAIN - Welcome To Nico's World

Thanks for the explanation Felipe :p and I'm not the one having Gonzalez and Federer on my avatar :ras: :haha: ... hey Ricky desearves to be there at least for one day don't you think? :p I've had Nico on my avy since I joined this board :o

I agree with you NicoFan, I also think that there's to be something that helps to stop the tanking thing but I just don't think this is the appropiate way, rules have to be change but not like this, maybe $$$ could be the answer but for guys that have enough money now don't give a damn to lose some cash, what about some points in the ranking huh? :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky 12-07-2007 04:53 AM

NicoFan! after hard hard work I finally could find a video on youtube where you can see my famous Joey quote the "mu point" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N9G5...eature=related

it's almost at the end, min 2.40 :p

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever 12-07-2007 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidnicky (Post 6325177)
Thanks for the explanation Felipe :p and I'm not the one having Gonzalez and Federer on my avatar :ras: :haha: ... VAMOS NICO!

sorry... here in Chile that result is pure history

i've always dream the phrase saying: Gonzalez d. Federer :hearts: or Massu d. Federer... pure history, my avy will be that pic till a chilean made some history again :rolls:

and for the World Club Championship i will be a big rossonero fan... why not?
NF is a Yanks and Red Sox fan at the same time for next week :lol:
why i cant support Inter and AC Milan at the same time? :haha: :p
i hate some much Bosta Jrs and the idiot Pachuca :ras::ras::ras:

VAMOS NICO!!!!!

kidnicky 12-07-2007 05:30 AM

then don't bother me for my Ricky avatar :lol:

you can't support the merda and my glorious Milan?!?! what the hell are you saying?!? don't even think about it :o :haha: ... I don't want your jinxing so you better stay with the Merda, I'll take care of Pachuca and the argentinos :devil: :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

Sparko1030 12-07-2007 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoFan (Post 6324900)
Oh, I'll post on Nico's forum. I'm just not wasting time rooting for him anymore. :lol: You can't get rid of me that easily! :lol: :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

Good Nicofan!!! :lol: :hug:

Thanks for the Maldini pic Kid-tis the season (the no tennis season that is ;) ) to post those kind of pics :yeah:

Hey, remember the polar bear cub Knut? I just bought a childrens' book about him for my youngest :lol:

VAMOS NICO!!!

NicoFan 12-07-2007 12:35 PM

I remember Knut!!! He's not a cute little polar bear anymore. :sad: But still grown polar bears are huggable too. :hug:

Thanks Kid for the video. :yeah: I'll watch it later. I love Joey. :lol:

And hey, I can root for the Sox and the Yanks at the same time. :ras: There's too much hate in the world....why can't we all just get along???? :haha:

That's Kaka??? He's a cutie. I've seen a lot of pixs of him, but always when he's out on the field, in his uniform, playing soccer.

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky 12-07-2007 02:25 PM

yes that's Kaká :p .. that's why I use that pic as an avy, 'cause it's difficult to have such a nice pics of him out of the field :drool:

and of course that I remember Knut, I'd still like to hug him :lol:

NicoFan you can wish for world peace in any other thing, sports rivalries are sports rivalries :p ... and yes please watch the video, it's hilarious :rolls:

VAMOS NICO!

NicoFan 12-07-2007 02:33 PM

:lol: :lol: I just watched it. :lol: He's so funny. It's a moooo point...a cow's opinion. :lol: He's trying to say it's a "moot" point...nothing to do with cows. ;) I love the look on Rachel's face. :lol:

You have a point Kid - world peace doesn't include sports. :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky 12-07-2007 02:49 PM

actually I think that he actually created the moo point since he gave all that explanation about the cow's opinion, it's doesn't matter, it's mooo :haha: and Rachel at the end says "have I been living to much time with him or that just makes sense?" :rolls:

of course I have a point there, I want world peace, but not in sports :p

VAMOS NICO!

NicoFan 12-07-2007 02:53 PM

I like "moo point" between than "moot point" anyway. :yeah: :lol:

The more I look at that Kaka, he gets cuter and cuter. :lol: I'll have to check out his games if they ever on TV here. :yeah:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky 12-07-2007 03:05 PM

I'll stick with the mooo point forever, I only wanted you to see why I use it and why it wasn't the moot point :lol:

yeah Ricky is really cute, he has a pretty pretty face :p ... such a shame that he's married already, and so young :retard: :haha:

VAMOS NICO!

NicoFan 12-07-2007 09:29 PM

Kid...check your home email.

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky 12-07-2007 10:39 PM

NicoFan I can't check it, I'm at work ... why you never email me to the correct address?!?! :rolls:

VAMOS NICO!