MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=396)
-   -   Bingo Bango Bongo Nando Wednesday (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=137144)

Iván 01-27-2009 12:35 PM

Bingo Bango Bongo Nando Wednesday

I hate betting against tsonga but double bageling stepanek and beating the red hot jerk muzza tells us HE IS IN THE ZONE.

Fernando Verdasco to win over 18.5 games @ $1.90 (POD)
Verdasco to win 1st set @ $2.20
Verdasco +5.5 over Tsonga @ $1.60
Under 7.5 Service breaks @ $2.10
Verdasco over Tsonga @ $2.60
Verdasco to bt tsonga 3-1 @ $6.60

May the force be with you

ivekinjo 01-27-2009 01:12 PM

Re: Bingo Bango Bongo Nando Wednesday

Verdasco @ 2.7

GL

Maco_Andrej 01-27-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivan (Post 8079961)
Verdasco to bt tsonga 3-1 @ $13.00

What site :confused:

Verdasco vs Tsonga: Over 39.5 @ 2.00
Williams vs Kuznetsova: Over 19.5 @ 1.90

Only two plays :)

GL

Ontie 01-27-2009 01:25 PM

VERDASCO over Tsonga @2.60, 3 units
Verdasco-Tsonga OVER 39,5 games @1.90, 7 units

LleytonMonfils 01-27-2009 01:26 PM

Look out for the Verdasco let down. You guys better stop riding his nuts so hard.

Ontie 01-27-2009 01:28 PM

SIMON (+7,5 games) over Nadal @1.95, 5 units

Iván 01-27-2009 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maco_Andrej (Post 8080175)
What site :confused:

Verdasco vs Tsonga: Over 39.5 @ 2.00
Williams vs Kuznetsova: Over 19.5 @ 1.90

Only two plays :)

Pardon me that was typo, corrected it now.

Maco_Andrej 01-27-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivan (Post 8080208)
Pardon me that was typo, corrected it now.

f.e got me excited for a second

Iván 01-27-2009 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maco_Andrej (Post 8080221)
f.e got me excited for a second

i thought i saw 12/1 then i realised it was 11-2:o

lol

Mistaflava 01-27-2009 01:37 PM

MistaFlava's 2009 ATP Tennis Betting Record: 24-12 (+$14374.00)

***I only wager on odds 1.35 or better and never do parlays

(If you wager exactly the amounts I wager on every match this season, I promise you make some crazy money)

Djokovic you fuckin pussy. Some of you guys were right about the heat being an issue and well done on that. Unfortunately my book settles after 2 sets are complete and unlike 90% of Djokovic backers who are lying and saying they got their money back, I wasn't all that lucky. OH WELL SHIT HAPPEBNS! I'm still up big cash. LIVIN LARGE IS GOOD! Learn it. Like I said before, if you follow me all season, you make big money, that's a promise guys. I am very busy with work, very busy with capping other sports and betting on tennis is something I do for fun on the side so don't hate the player bitches, hate the game. I'm sick and tired of all the idiots who run around on tennis forums claiming to be good because they go 10-0 betting on 1.15 favorites and parlaying 1.03 favorites by the dozen to make a couple hundred bucks.

All my wagering is done at Pinnacle. All the best this season and if you have a problem with me or my style, LICK MY NUTS!

--------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 28

Australian Open - Quarter Finals

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 1.59 over Fernando Verdasco ($2500 to win $1475)

Another Djokovic fiasco here? I don't think so. I know Tsonga is french and french males are traditionally very feminine so melting in this heat is quite possible but look at his background. Tsonga definitely has some tough blood in him and I don't see the temperature being an issue in this match. Either way, betting that much money on Djokovic against a very good player in Roddick was a big mistake, my brain wasn't thinking and I think I got a bit too excited at the fact that we were getting these kinds of odds on Choke-ovic. Anyways, Fernando Verdasco is playing some outstanding tennis right now but he is not an Andy Roddick much like Tsonga is not weak like Djokovic. So we have a totally different animal in front of us here guys and I really think Tsonga manhandles this spanish romeo who has probably had too much sex this week and is going to feel a bit tired for this match. The two players have never met before and it will be interesting to see how Tsonga does against a Left-Handed player of Verdasco's caliber. So far in his career, Tsonga has had his ups and downs against lefties but please keep in mind that he did beat Rafael Nadal in straight sets here last year in the semi finals and he has beat guys like Melzer and Nieminen in the past. Verdasco comes into this match off one of the most impressive performances of his career with a Round of 16 win over world #4 Andy Murray and prior to that he made it this far in the tournament by recording wins over Stepanek, Clement and Mannarino. Impressive wins for sure and I made some money betting on Verdasco but there comes a time when you have to realize that Fernando Verdasco is not going to play in the Semi-Final of a hard court Grand Slam event and with these odds you know it's time to fade him. He was awesome in Kooyong, he was fantastic in Brisbane where he reached the finals but does he have what it takes to win on this grand stage? I don't think so. Tsonga on the other hand has been here done that as a finalist last year and it didn't take much for him to blow away James Blake in the Round of 16 in a straight sets win. Prior to that Tsonga had an even easier time with Dudi Sela despite dropping a set and he win a war against Ivan Ljubicic and beat Juan Monaco in the opening round. I know there is some concern with his back injury but from what I have read he is getting daily therapy on that injury and it has not been a problem so far this Australian Open so unless he tweaks something in the match, Tsonga should really steamroll Verdasco here. With the win against Blake in the Round of 16, Tsonga now moves to a crazy 18-6 lifetime record in best of five set matches having won 8 of his last 10 with his only losses coming against Tommy Robredo (big time fighter) and Novak Djokovic (I hate you right now). Verdasco on the other hand is a lifetime 61.2% winner in best of five set matches and although I know he is fit enough to win a match at this point of the tournament, I don't think he can handle Tsonga's power and agility to move around and drop bombs on any given sequence of this match. We are talking about the same Verdasco that lost in straight sets in the Round of 32 at the US Open to Igor Andreev and it's plain and simple guys...Verdaco is not in the same league as Tsonga right now. Sure he wasn't in the same league as Murray either but the Brit has struggled with his game this week while Tsonga has shown a bit of everything. Do you really think a guy like Verdasco, who prior to this had never passed the Round of 64 at this tournament in six previous Australian Open tournaments, is going to reach a Semi-Final here? He got lucky against Murray (completely out of shape as always) but he won't be so lucky against this bad ass motha Tsonga. I once again want to remind you that Tsonga was a finalist here in 2008 losing to Djokovic in the final and it's highly unlikely that both the champion and finalist from 2008 are going to be bounced in the quarter-finals this time around. Verdasco has played some good tennis but he is in way over his head here and Tsonga won't have any problems sending him packing in three or four sets, mark my words here. Okay taking Roddick was something but backing Verdasco is just plain stupid!!! End of story. TSONGA WITH A HUGE WIN, EASY MONEY!

:eek:

Iván 01-27-2009 01:42 PM

Quote:

Do you really think a guy like Verdasco, who prior to this had never passed the Round of 64 at this tournament in six previous Australian Open tournaments, is going to reach a Semi-Final here? He got lucky against Murray (completely out of shape as always) but he won't be so lucky against this bad ass motha Tsonga.
You cant argue how much he has improved over the last few months, his exceptional rise in form has been nothing but amazing and how can you say he was lucky vs murray!? He SERVED 93% 1st serve throughout the whole match and played all the big points extremely well.

gl anyway

Maco_Andrej 01-27-2009 01:46 PM

40 Degrees tomorrow, the match is the 3rd on Rod Laver so it will approximately start 2.30-3.30pm they will play throughout the hottest part of the day, conditions will suit Verdasco alot more he could just about be good value @ 2.60.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivan (Post 8080251)
You cant argue how much he has improved over the last few months, his exceptional rise in form has been nothing but amazing and how can you say he was lucky vs murray!? He SERVED 93% 1st serve throughout the whole match and played all the big points extremely well.

gl anyway

I'm with you on this one, before last years Open what did Tsonga do nothing he still made the final, form and improvement matters most not what he has done in the last 6 years.

Ontie 01-27-2009 01:49 PM

I've read that story about 'Dasco hard training during Xmas holidays with Gil Reyes, former Agassi trainer...
is that true?

A_Skywalker 01-27-2009 02:13 PM

Verdasco is definately improved and this match will be played first so the heat will be a factor. I think Verdasco can take the heat better than Tsonga. Tsonga is easy to tire, a big man. I wouldnt bet against him cause hes on fire though. I think he can beat Rafa/Simon

aabhtslob 01-27-2009 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistaflava (Post 8080237)
MistaFlava's 2009 ATP Tennis Betting Record: 24-12 (+$14374.00)

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 1.59 over Fernando Verdasco ($2500 to win $1475)

Another Djokovic fiasco here? I don't think so. I know Tsonga is french and french males are traditionally very feminine so melting in this heat is quite possible but look at his background. Tsonga definitely has some tough blood in him and I don't see the temperature being an issue in this match.

:eek:

I don't agree with this bet but I love his previews. Basically, he's saying Tsonga is of African origin and that his genes are better suited to withstand extreme heat. Obviously, this is true to some extent but I think that Tsonga's huge build should mean that the heat is more likely to be a factor for him than it is Verdasco