MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Other Bets (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=401)
-   -   Ufc (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=135297)

Gamblore 12-28-2008 02:39 AM

Ufc

Quinton Jackson to beat Wanderlei Silva - 2.10

Gamblore 12-28-2008 03:08 AM

Re: Ufc 92

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jig-Jag (Post 7935933)
Quinton Jackson to beat Wanderlei Silva - 2.10

Win

Silva got fucked up. Jackson knocked him out cold! Awsome.

maconick 12-28-2008 07:32 AM

Well done i had Frank @ 3.75

Gamblore 12-28-2008 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maconick (Post 7936069)
Well done i had Frank @ 3.75

Oh nice, even better.

Mistaflava 01-31-2009 10:23 PM

Re: Changing of the guard Sunday

I don't give a fuck if this is the wrong forum to post, I don't have time to look for the UFC forum and nobody goes there anyways.

UFC 94: St. Pierre vs. Penn 2

Saturday, January 31

Georges St. Pierre -166 over BJ Penn ($5000 to win $3000)

[left]Alright so there is not much I can say. These are two of my five favorite fighters in the world and it sucks that one of them has to lose. Having said that, nobody has beat GSP in his prime in fights he prepared well for. Matt Serra beat him in a fight that GSP did not take seriously but with all the hype around this fight here tonight, you can bet your bottom dollar GSP did all the training in the world he could. You probably all know by now that GSP can be a deadly striker and so can BJ Penn. GSP got the best of Penn in their first fight ages ago but that doesn't mean shit because both guys are completely different fighters now and if anything GSP has a lot more incentive to win this fight. I say that because there are a lot of doubters out there and I see a ton of people taking BJ Penn to win this fight. Watching local interviews all week long I know for a fact that St Pierre has prepared for absolutely everything and has trained for this fight like he has never trained before. This fight kinda reminds me of Penn's loss to Matt Hughes at UFC 63. I mean it was off the heels of that first loss to GSP and Penn showed why he will never be considered one of the best of all time in this sport and that's because he just doesn't have the killer instinct that guys like GSP, Anderson Silva and Chuck Lidell once had. This is one of those fights where I would be shocked if Penn won and this is one of my largest wagers of the year because of the great odds. GSP. GSP. GSP.

:eek:

Nitefaery 02-01-2009 04:45 AM

Where the f*ck were you for football season flava?

Good job on SP

Mistaflava 02-01-2009 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitefaery (Post 8099059)
Where the f*ck were you for football season flava?

Good job on SP

posting at the rx instead...im 8-2 ATS in the nfl playoffs right now and made over 200 units in the regular season.