MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=972)
-   -   Jo and Golovin? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=133822)

Raq-Attack 11-02-2008 06:10 PM

Jo and Golovin?

Well it was suggested in the "Tsonga defeats Blake" thread yesterday that Tatiana Golovin was in the stands supporting Jo and i just had that confirmed HERE (if someone could translate what she said into English that would be great), and she was at the final today sitting behind Tsonga's parents :eek: , if he is dating her then....

i think Jo's done well. :devil:

Marine 11-02-2008 07:06 PM

Re: Jo and Golovin?

Sebastien Grosjean was also there yesterday and today to support him, is he supposed to date him ?
Everybody knows Tatiana uses to support her compatriots when she has the opportunity. She did the same in the OG. And in RG etc...

the graduate 11-02-2008 10:30 PM

Jo please lay off Tati she likes you because you are now successful

Raq-Attack 11-03-2008 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marine (Post 7801273)
Sebastien Grosjean was also there yesterday and today to support him, is he supposed to date him ?
Everybody knows Tatiana uses to support her compatriots when she has the opportunity. She did the same in the OG. And in RG etc...

Come on now there's a big difference between Grosjean and Golovin :lol:, Golovin has never been seen at one of Jo's matches before and suddenly she turns up at two in a row and today she's sitting near his family, that seems fishy to me :devil: , they ain't never even taken a picture together so no-one knows if she was his "compatriot" before these last two days either, i think there's more than a 50 percent chance they are dating.

Snoo Foo 11-03-2008 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raq-Attack (Post 7802072)
Come on now there's a big difference between Grosjean and Golovin :lol:, Golovin has never been seen at one of Jo's matches before and suddenly she turns up at two in a row and today she's sitting near his family, that seems fishy to me :devil: , they ain't never even taken a picture together so no-one knows if she was his "compatriot" before these last two days either, i think there's more than a 50 percent chance they are dating.

She's been his compatriot for as long as they've both been french, which I'm guessing has been at least 10 years or more, definitely more than two days. Also yesterday she was sitting next to Ilie Nastase so prolly she's shtupping him too. :yeah:

Raq-Attack 11-03-2008 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoo Foo (Post 7802078)
She's been his compatriot for as long as they've both been french, which I'm guessing has been at least 10 years or more, definitely more than two days. Also yesterday she was sitting next to Ilie Nastase so prolly she's shtupping him too. :yeah:

She wasn't sitting next to Ille today though :devil: , and i don't know what peoples problem is, we all know the history of male and female players watching eachothers matches, they don't tend to support eachother for nothing.. :).

SelvenluvJo 11-03-2008 05:12 AM

I would like to see that Jo is dating to Amelie:angel::angel:

Raq-Attack 11-03-2008 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SelvenluvJo (Post 7802456)
I would like to see that Jo is dating to Amelie:angel::angel:

Who is "Amelie"?, and whats wrong with Tatiana Golovin?. :devil:

Truc 11-03-2008 08:14 AM

To answer your question:
Tati says in the video she's in Paris because she has resumed the training, she's feeling great and confident for next year and the atmosphere in Bercy is awesome.

French tennis would be a big orgy if the guys were shagging everytime they attend each other's matches. Golovin, Mauresmo & Co. often are attending matches of the male players in Roland-Garros or Bercy, there's nothing special about that.

SelvenluvJo 11-03-2008 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raq-Attack (Post 7802547)

Tati has no problem:angel:
Amelie is momo:angel::angel::angel::angel:

the graduate 11-03-2008 12:17 PM

Quote:

she has been with many men for a young girl,that Noah guy,some football player dancing at a strip club,gasquet and other nameless guys.Jo deserves a decent girl with no baggage

lisaplenske 11-03-2008 05:57 PM

dont think golovin is tsonga type of girl and she is samir nasri girlfriend:p

Snoo Foo 11-03-2008 06:01 PM

Quote:

Who is "Amelie"?

luxsword 11-03-2008 06:04 PM

Golovin's just there to get a chance to be on TV while enjoying a tennis match. Didn't you see her checking she was on the screen ? :lol: :lol: She loves the media and she loves tennis, too. :shrug:

the graduate 11-03-2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisaplenske (Post 7803516)
dont think golovin is tsonga type of girl and she is samir nasri girlfriend:p

she is slutty though,didnt you see pictures of her with Joaquim Noah then she was with Samir,she aleady has been with Gasquet:p