MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   *** Depeche Mode *** (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=132643)

Eden 10-10-2008 05:15 PM

*** Depeche Mode ***
 
Maybe there are a few more people on MTF who like the band :)

Depeche Mode have been in Germany this week for a pressconference in which they talked about their future plans.
You can watch the pressconference here:

http://www.livenationinternational.c...echemode/home/

Here are the dates for the European leg of the tour 2009:

http://www.depechemode.com/temp/

The new album will come out on April 20th.

Betty 10-10-2008 05:43 PM

Re: *** Depeche Mode ***
 
i already looking for when they'll be in italy:p
thk doris:yeah:

scarecrows 10-10-2008 05:48 PM

Re: *** Depeche Mode ***
 
last 2 albums have been pretty weak but what they have done from 86 to 98 has been great and they have influenced a lot modern electro music. I'm not too fond of the pre 86 era

JolánGagó 10-10-2008 07:22 PM

Re: *** Depeche Mode ***
 
They're one of my all-time faves.

World In My Eyes
1990



already very 90s.

JolánGagó 10-10-2008 07:54 PM

Re: *** Depeche Mode ***
 
But idols are human too, everyone has a bad day.

Shake the disease
1985



crapy playbak, the stylist on vacation too.

Eden 10-19-2008 09:14 AM

Re: *** Depeche Mode ***
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 7723336)
i already looking for when they'll be in italy:p
thk doris:yeah:

Good luck for getting a ticket Betty :yeah:

How often have you been able to see them live yet?

Are there many Depeche Mode fans in Italy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarecrows (Post 7723365)
last 2 albums have been pretty weak but what they have done from 86 to 98 has been great and they have influenced a lot modern electro music. I'm not too fond of the pre 86 era

It happens often to me that I prefer the old stuff from bands who became popular in the 80ies. I also don't really like the two solo albums from Dave.

Precious was one of the best songs of the last DM album though :)



Quote:

Originally Posted by JolánGagó (Post 7723769)
They're one of my all-time faves.

Same here ;)

Some of my favourite songs

Somebody :inlove:



In your room



Enjoy the silence



Everything counts (live)


Manon 10-19-2008 11:15 AM

Re: *** Depeche Mode ***
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eden (Post 7723226)
Maybe there are a few more people on MTF who like the band :)

Depeche Mode have been in Germany this week for a pressconference in which they talked about their future plans.

This quote is from another thread but...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mano::.. (Post 7748797)

Depeche Mode concert in Belgrade Arena 21. may 2009 but organizators released 20.000 tickets and for three days 10.000 sold.

I've listened/watched DM in Budapest 2002, that was the best live *whatever* I've seen in my life.

Neely 10-21-2008 08:28 PM

Re: *** Depeche Mode ***
 
I'm generally not such a big fan of any band or artist. I normally just pick this and that from whoever what I like. But Depeche Mode have some good tracks and I can like this kind of music, must be great to see their show live.

Corey Feldman 10-21-2008 10:00 PM

Re: *** Depeche Mode ***
 
best band of the 80's IMO

will spam more clips later ;)

its.like.that 10-21-2008 10:11 PM

Re: *** Depeche Mode ***
 
I don't mind them.

:)

Voo de Mar 10-21-2008 10:23 PM

Re: *** Depeche Mode ***
 
One of my favourite bands. I didn't like DM in the 90's but now I like their music from each period :yeah:

Bibberz 10-21-2008 10:33 PM

Re: *** Depeche Mode ***
 
One of my favorite bands. I saw them in 1998, 2001, and 2005. Oh, and I saw Dave Gahan in 2003.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarecrows (Post 7723365)
last 2 albums have been pretty weak but what they have done from 86 to 98 has been great and they have influenced a lot modern electro music. I'm not too fond of the pre 86 era

:speakles: What about Some Great Reward?!

Arkulari 10-22-2008 03:09 AM

Re: *** Depeche Mode ***
 
I LOVE them!




Richard_from_Cal 10-22-2008 11:35 PM

Re: *** Depeche Mode ***
 
What was that CD I had...that had "Walking in My Shoes" in it?...(Oh, I see I had "Some Great Reward." Could that have been it?)

Eden 10-28-2008 09:10 PM

Re: *** Depeche Mode ***
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neely (Post 7764550)
I'm generally not such a big fan of any band or artist. I normally just pick this and that from whoever what I like.

That happens to me with the musicians who start their career now. Most of my favourite bands have been around already in the 80ies :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Escude (Post 7764831)
best band of the 80's IMO

We would need a poll to find out who is the best band of the 80's :p

There was this nice poll last year where we voted for our favourite songs from the 80ies and stuff like that. I really liked that :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Escude (Post 7764831)
will spam more clips later ;)

Waiting

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voo de Mar (Post 7764895)
One of my favourite bands. I didn't like DM in the 90's but now I like their music from each period :yeah:

I know which band you would vote for as the best one ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bachelor Dandy (Post 7764922)
One of my favorite bands. I saw them in 1998, 2001, and 2005. Oh, and I saw Dave Gahan in 2003.

Lucky you :)

Which are your favourite songs?


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.