MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Soccer Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=400)
-   -   Euro 2008 QF#4 - Spain vs Italy!!!! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=126197)

sports freak 06-22-2008 12:59 AM

Euro 2008 QF#4 - Spain vs Italy!!!!
 
They saved the best to last,Catalan vs Azzuri :)

Already on Espanyola to qualify,VAMOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

kinster 06-22-2008 09:43 AM

Re: Euro 2008 QF#4 - Spain vs Italy!!!!
 
Spain to qualify @1.72

Bilbo 06-22-2008 10:12 AM

Re: Euro 2008 QF#4 - Spain vs Italy!!!!
 
Italy to qualify - $2.12

gl freaks

Jaap 06-22-2008 12:43 PM

Re: Euro 2008 QF#4 - Spain vs Italy!!!!
 
Fighters vs Chokers.

its.like.that 06-22-2008 01:18 PM

Re: Euro 2008 QF#4 - Spain vs Italy!!!!
 
Queers v Queens

ryan23 06-22-2008 01:30 PM

Re: Euro 2008 QF#4 - Spain vs Italy!!!!
 
Well all 3 previous q-final matches have had the 2nd fav come through- Germany-Turkey-Russia, so it has to be italy today

Italy to qualify evs

Jaap 06-22-2008 01:32 PM

Re: Euro 2008 QF#4 - Spain vs Italy!!!!
 
June 22, 1986: Belgium beat Spain on penalties.

June 22, 1996: England beat Spain on penalties.

June 22, 2002: South Korea beat Spain on penalties

June 22, 2008......................

sports freak 06-22-2008 01:32 PM

Re: Euro 2008 QF#4 - Spain vs Italy!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan23 (Post 7225553)
Well all 3 previous q-final matches have had the 2nd fav come through- Germany-Turkey-Russia, so it has to be italy today

Italy to qualify evs

No Ryan :sad:

sports freak 06-22-2008 01:34 PM

Re: Euro 2008 QF#4 - Spain vs Italy!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaap (Post 7225424)
Fighters vs Chokers.

lol Jaap,Fighters = Spainish Bullfighters ;) Fernando Torres in the one man to break through any defence!

ryan23 06-22-2008 01:34 PM

Re: Euro 2008 QF#4 - Spain vs Italy!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sports freak (Post 7225565)
No Ryan :sad:

Sorry m8 but i have to go with the pattern- Italy have been poor so far this tournament and Spain have been good- but spain in the past have always choked and like Jaap said look at the history on penalties- even England beat them on penalties to knock them out ;)

ryan23 06-22-2008 01:35 PM

Re: Euro 2008 QF#4 - Spain vs Italy!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaap (Post 7225560)
June 22, 1986: Belgium beat Spain on penalties.

June 22, 1996: England beat Spain on penalties.

June 22, 2002: South Korea beat Spain on penalties

June 22, 2008......................

And wasent that when Hiddink was manager of South korea?

ryan23 06-22-2008 01:36 PM

Re: Euro 2008 QF#4 - Spain vs Italy!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sports freak (Post 7225572)
lol Jaap,Fighters = Spainish Bullfighters ;) Fernando Torres in the one man to break through any defence!

Him and Villa best strikers in euro2008

Jaap 06-22-2008 01:38 PM

Re: Euro 2008 QF#4 - Spain vs Italy!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan23 (Post 7225577)
And wasent that when Hiddink was manager of South korea?

Yep. Korea was lucky that day, I remember.

sports freak 06-22-2008 01:41 PM

Re: Euro 2008 QF#4 - Spain vs Italy!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan23 (Post 7225573)
Sorry m8 but i have to go with the pattern- Italy have been poor so far this tournament and Spain have been good- but spain in the past have always choked and like Jaap said look at the history on penalties- even England beat them on penalties to knock them out ;)

Spain are playing much better football,also you mentioned they have the 2 best strikers in this comp which is more then good enough to go with the real FIGHTERS ;) also if you going with the trend isnt it more likely for atleast one favourite in a quarter final to go through,massive upsets if all 4 favourites bow out imho m8 :wavey: i didnt notice all 3 dogs have gone through so maybe their a spot for a favourite and maybe the favourite for the Cup aswell providing they get through :)

happy928 06-22-2008 03:30 PM

Re: Euro 2008 QF#4 - Spain vs Italy!!!!
 
Torres and Villa will come thru today....

Vamos Spain! Don't crap ur pants today.

Spain -130


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.