MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Serbia (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=630)
-   -   The Nenad Zimonjic Thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=12522)

Catchie 07-08-2004 09:21 PM

The Nenad Zimonjic Thread

Well hello! :wavey: I'm new here and noticed that there wasn't a thread for this very nice and cool tennisplayer mister Nenad Zimonjic from Serbia and Montenegro! :worship:

I would really like to know what you think about him/his tennis or whatever you want to share that relates to him/his game. Just share your toughts and keep it as nice as possible! :D

xox Catchie :banana:

PS: I'm working on a sig... :p
PSPS: I can read and understand the following languages: Dutch, German and English. Just speak in the one that suits you best...if anyone doesn't understand :confused: what another one is saying I can always translate it in English...

Kezzi 07-08-2004 09:34 PM

Re: The Nenad Zimonjic Thread

Great idea to start a thread!
I really like watching Nenad play doubles. I have seen him play twice in Rotterdam with different partners. It's cool that he can play doubles with almost anyone :) .

Björki 07-09-2004 05:33 AM

Cääären where are u? that's your thread :)

CooCooCachoo 07-09-2004 05:41 AM

:worship: Nenad

He is one of the coolest players around :yeah: I really like him and his game :) Poor Nenad though.. no one recognized him at Wimbledon so I just wished him good luck and he was really surprised, LOL!

WaynesWorld 07-09-2004 08:57 AM

@Björki: That was my first thought too when I saw this thread;)

Catchie 07-10-2004 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Björki
Cääären where are u? that's your thread :)

How do you mean 'your thread'? Has anyone started a thread about Nenad before me? :confused:

@ CooCooCachoo: I agree with you that Nenad is one of the coolest players. I didn't start the thread because I don't like him :p . Too bad that no one recognized him at Wimbledon. Nice of you to wish him good luck.
I really like to watch his game and I hope that more people will notice him.

xox Catchie

Snoopy_Girl 07-10-2004 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catchie
How do you mean 'your thread'? Has anyone started a thread about Nenad before me? :confused:

I think they meant that there's a crazy Nenad fan out here, who would love this thread? :confused:

Catchie 07-11-2004 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoopy_Girl
I think they meant that there's a crazy Nenad fan out here, who would love this thread? :confused:

Yeah I thought of that when I read it another time... but every Nenad fan is welcome here :)

MissPovaFan 07-11-2004 09:24 PM

Nenad is great! I watched most of their matches in the Monte Carlo Masters when Henman and Zimonjic won :D

Gonzo Hates Me! 08-24-2004 04:31 PM

Nenad is cool and gorgeous :thumbs up:

Kristen 08-26-2004 05:52 AM

I think Nenad's hilarious! I didnt know who he was until January this year, when I asked him who he was :tape: in Sydney! lol... after that I saw him wrestling Jonas during practice, and watched his matches (doubles) with Jurgen Melzer. Seems like a fun guy :yeah: Then when he won mixed doubles in Aus, his speech was so sweet! Very endearing!

MissKoubek1981 09-04-2004 10:39 AM

Nenad's really cool!! I like him! Too bad he and Julian lost in Flushing. :sad:

Catchie 09-04-2004 04:29 PM

yeah that's too bad indeed...

Catchie 09-13-2004 08:00 PM

BCR Open Romania
Bucharest, Romania
September 13-19, 2004
32 Draw - €375,500
Clay

Nenad is playing doubles at this tournament with julian knowles. first round against andreev/davydenko. Zimonjic/Knowles are the first seeded team.

Go Nenad/Knowles !!! :D:D:D

CooCooCachoo 11-08-2004 01:39 PM

Nenad :worship: again :p

- BUMP - the thread