MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Grigor Dimitrov Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1358)
-   -   Grigor "Grisho" Dimitrov (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=124839)

maconick 06-03-2008 04:42 PM

Grigor "Grisho" Dimitrov

This bulgarian Prospect looks to be future 10 material.

Hes moving up the rankings nicely.

Bulgaria 06-03-2008 06:04 PM

Re: Grigor Dimitrov

Well I trully agree with that and I hope it will come true soon. Bulgaria wants and awaits it's men tennis star from a long time. We only had one top 100 men tennis player so far in contrast to the female tennis with the Maleeva sisters, Tsveti, Sesil and others. I want it so badly too. This year I traveled to Plovdiv to see him in the Davis Cup matches and he plays just great tennis for his age. His onehand backhand is very good. Top 100 here we come. Haide.

FedererBulgaria 06-04-2008 07:28 AM

He will be top 10 player soon!:worship:

maconick 06-04-2008 08:45 AM

he can beat eyserric and if he does he will win the whole roland garros juniors

FedererBulgaria 06-04-2008 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maconick (Post 7144522)
he can beat eyserric and if he does he will win the whole roland garros juniors

Yeah,Eysseric is in great form,he almost beat Murray !C`mon Grigor,show your best!

maconick 06-04-2008 11:50 AM

Wow Grigor Must be favourite to win the Juniors now!!!!!!!!!

Bulgaria 06-04-2008 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maconick (Post 7144936)
Wow Grigor Must be favourite to win the Juniors now!!!!!!!!!

We can't say that for sure but he made incredible wins so far. Keep on going Grigor and make Bulgaria proud. Haide. :)

Aenea 06-04-2008 12:40 PM

Hi all :wavey:

Eysseric just got beaten by Dimitrov :eek: It's hard to believe that's the same guy who took Andy Murrey to 5 sets only a week ago. This Dimitrov must be something special. I'll be glad if he storms man's tennis and makes a break-through this season, tennis needs some fresh faces. But I read somewhere Dimitrov was injury prone and had a chronic knee injury. Is this true? He's so young, 17-18 only, no.
Good luck, boy. Keep going. :)

maconick 06-04-2008 12:53 PM

Grigor just turned 17 and hes ranked around 700-800 now(rankings after roland garros)

SniperBG 06-04-2008 02:20 PM

Great result Grisha :yeah:

Alex. 06-04-2008 03:12 PM

Really great result for him. :D Very happy for him, and glad he finally got a thread.

FedererBulgaria 06-04-2008 04:23 PM

:worship: Amazing win!Win the tournament:worship:

FedererBulgaria 06-04-2008 05:20 PM

Grigor Dimitrov

FedererBulgaria 06-05-2008 06:58 AM

Sun shines on Dimitrov in Paris

Bulgarias Gregor Dimitrov seems to be the only person in Paris who appreciates the overcast skies and damp conditions that have been a feature of Roland Garros this year. The 14th seed in the boys competition certainly did not make heavy weather of French favourite Jonathan Eysseric on Wednesday, beating the former Junior World No.1 6-3, 6-4 to seal a place in the quarter-finals.

I like France and Roland Garros is a really good tournament for me, said Dimitrov. I really like the people around and the organisation - I even like the weather its really dark and raining and I love this weather. Its the same as in England and I really like that I cant wait for Wimbledon!Its been a good tournament for me so far, Ive been playing some pretty good matches even though I actually started pretty bad in my first match, said Dimitrov. I think Ive found a way to play on this court now. Ive got all the small details right the racquets, the strings and now I really like it. I think I can play on a lot of surfaces, my favourites are fast courts like hard-courts and grass, but I really like this kind of clay because its possible to play aggressively on it. It's absolutely realistic for me to win the tournament. Its normal for me and I expect that. I have been playing in Futures and other tournaments and playing with lots of confidence. Maybe its because Im getting older. I think everything is just coming from my head. If my mind is clean, then its really goodI feel like I can express myself.

Mincheff 06-05-2008 07:06 AM

He will be playing in the Sofia challenger next week right? I think he has one of the WC's.