MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=972)
-   -   Get well soon Jojo!! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=124298)

martine2 05-26-2008 05:10 PM

Get well soon Jojo!!

He'll have the surgery tomorrow...

Good luck Jo. Hope to have you back soon :hug:

lilibel13 05-26-2008 07:06 PM

Re: Get well soon Jojo!!

Yes that's not the one injury ( and don't think will be the least :tape:)but good luck!!!Best is comming

SelvenluvJo 05-27-2008 01:32 AM

Jo ,Hope you'll have a successful operation . Get back soon!! Go GO Go !

Truc 05-27-2008 03:39 PM

http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/breves2...ucces_Dev.html
The surgery went well, now he will go to Switzerland and rest there because it's tough for him to be at RG, his agent said.

martine2 05-27-2008 05:19 PM

Good to hear the surgery went good!!!
But of course it's understandable this must be a very hard tim for him :awww:
Hope to see him back in good form when he's ready for it! :yeah:

SelvenluvJo 05-27-2008 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truc (Post 7105057)
http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/breves2...ucces_Dev.html
The surgery went well, now he will go to Switzerland and rest there because it's tough for him to be at RG, his agent said.

Thank goodness,have a good rest Jo.:angel:

Turquoise 05-28-2008 06:02 AM

Glad to hear that the surgery went well. I was looking forward to seeing him at Wimbledon - recall he made a good run last year, reaching 4th round - but better to have him healthy and wait another year.

Get well soon, Tsonga. Have faith that you will overcome these injury setbacks. May the love and support of your family, loved ones, friends and your devoted fans bring you back motivated and stronger than ever. We'll be there for you.

Truc 05-28-2008 07:30 AM

In L’Equipe today:
Tsonga opéré
Comme prévu, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga a été opéré du ménisque hier, en fin de matinée, à la clinique Nollet, à Paris. L’arthroscopie s’est bien passée et le chirurgien a confirmé l’absolue nécessité de l’opération. « Il nous a dit que, si Jo avait continué comme ça, le bout d’os aurait endommagé le cartilage, explique son coach Éric Winogradsky. Ce qui aurait été beaucoup plus grave. On est passé le voir vers 17 heures, avec Cyril (Brechbuhl, son préparateur physique) et il était bien, relax, entouré de sa famille. Il n’avait pas mal et le genou n’avait pas enflé. Maintenant, il faut attendre les trois prochains jours et veiller à ce qu’il ne gonfle pas. Si tout se passe bien, Jo en a pour trois mois. » Tsonga quittera la clinique ce matin. – V. C.

Wino explains the surgeon confirmed that the operation was absolutely necessary. He said that if Jo had kept playing, the cartilage would have been damaged, which would have been much more serious. They saw him yesterday around 5 and he was feeling well and was not in pain. He will leave the clinic this morning. He has to be careful for the next 3 days to be sure the knee won’t swell. And if everything goes well, he should be out for 3 months.
On sait tout!

(I don't know if he still does, but he said at the beginning of the year that he does read the comments left on his official website, btw, so if you want to tell him a few words of comfort and support, I think there is a real chance he'll read it.)

amdany 05-28-2008 08:17 AM

I'm glad that the surgery went well, have a good rest Jo:hug:

2moretogo 05-28-2008 03:52 PM

How long will he be out? I am very glad that the surgery went well. Hopefully he doesn't rush it, and can come back in time for the hardcourt season, though it great fun watching him on grass last year.

Truc 05-28-2008 04:29 PM

The article said 3 months if everything goes well.
He said on Saturday he was hoping to be back for the Olympics, but it sounds like it will rather be the US Open.

2moretogo 05-29-2008 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truc (Post 7110077)
The article said 3 months if everything goes well.
He said on Saturday he was hoping to be back for the Olympics, but it sounds like it will rather be the US Open.

That sounds more like the indoor season to me. 3 months is June, July, and August by my counts. Which will make it a rush to get to US OPEN in time.

lisaplenske 05-31-2008 07:18 PM

get well soon jo and come back strong!

lilibel13 05-31-2008 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisaplenske (Post 7128815)
get well soon jo and come back strong!

Oh amira so happy to see you how are you??!!!

Yes Patrice dominguez said that he must let his leg right ...:rolleyes:

lisaplenske 05-31-2008 07:52 PM

salut!!:wavey:

Im ok,especially when its roland garros time and with all this french who are able to win and beat top players whereas they were 2 sets down.Not used about such a thing in Roland Garros!:lol:

jo must be impatient to recover and come back on the tour when he see this:)