MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Andy Roddick Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   The "no matter how much he sucks we just can't quit him" Grass Thread! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=123923)

tangerine_dream 05-21-2008 08:59 PM

The "no matter how much he sucks we just can't quit him" Grass Thread!

Good news, Stella Artois tennis has a new channel on YouTube for their videos. I hope this means they'll be uploading player profiles, interviews, and match highlights. :D

GollyLou 05-21-2008 09:32 PM

Re: The "One month to go before the REAL tennis season begins!" Grass Thread!

This is why Queens is awesome. :D I'm pretty sad that the Artois brand aren't going to be sponsoring Queens after this year because they've done such a good job with the tournament and the red is just totally recognisable.

I am so excited about grass season! Mostly because tennis is on my tv every day for three out of four weeks. :lol:

acoffeygirl 05-21-2008 10:31 PM

This is about the only thread that hasn't hurt my head today. ;)

Oj-Ala 05-22-2008 12:28 AM

Sorry, I have no clue where I should post this BUT Andy is playing in LA in august this year !!! :D Im soooooooo happy he will play the Countrywide classic again !!!!! :)

Deboogle!. 05-22-2008 12:39 AM

holy fuckin shit. ANDY. STOP COMMITTING TO OPTIONAL EVENTS. EVEN ONES RIGHT NEAR ME. IT IS REALLY ANNOYING.

thanks. :)

Fee 05-22-2008 01:28 AM

Yay, he's playing every week this summer! And a few team tennis events too! Yay!

(Oh wait, he's off the week before the USO, so that's good).

Deboogle!. 05-22-2008 01:51 AM

i really can't believe andy would play 5 weeks in a row - and 3 weeks before the 2 masters events - knowing full well he's gonna go deep in every one. Even he's not that lame.

snaillyyy 05-22-2008 03:07 AM

So which ones do we think he is going to pull out of?

Deboogle!. 05-22-2008 03:09 AM

Well, where's the source that he committed to LA? He won't pull out of DC, my guess is LA would be the one to go, it's the one he has the least history with and it's in the middle of the Masters and DC..... 3 on 1 off 1 on 1 off seems not too terrible....

snaillyyy 05-22-2008 03:21 AM

Thanks:kiss: Seems logical to me.......but wait we are talking about Andy, forget I said that;)

Deboogle!. 05-22-2008 03:45 AM

;) I mean he's done some really insane things this year, but I dunno if he would be insane enough to play 5 weeks in a row during a time of year where he almost always goes deep. the fact that LA is AFTER the masters events gives him some leeway - if he goes deep the previous 3 weeks, he'll pull and then play DC, if he doesn't play as much as he wants, he can keep it, of course, why commit, just ask for a WC later? whatever as you said, it's andy :lol:

GollyLou 05-22-2008 09:39 AM

We should really be used to his dumb scheduling issues by now. :lol:

partygirl 05-22-2008 11:19 AM

...or he should rectify (by now):angel:

blosson 05-22-2008 06:31 PM

Welcome back green grass!

Oj-Ala 05-22-2008 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deboogle!. (Post 7079141)
Well, where's the source that he committed to LA? He won't pull out of DC, my guess is LA would be the one to go, it's the one he has the least history with and it's in the middle of the Masters and DC..... 3 on 1 off 1 on 1 off seems not too terrible....

The source is an e-mail I got saying that he is in, with a big picture of Andy and a quote of him saying something like "Im very happy to play LA again..." :) plus of course a reminder of "buy your tickets now"

Im sure they will put it in the tourney home page soon.

So, he is playing Toronto, Cincy, LA and DC right ??? He is resting this year the week of Indianapolis, Am I wrong !? I cant find a source saying he will play Indy this year.