MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Guillermo Coria Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Coria did us proud at Roland Garros! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=123820)

guille&tati4life 05-20-2008 12:12 PM

Coria did us proud at Roland Garros!

Guillermo's in Roland Garros :banana:

Sommarsverige 05-20-2008 12:16 PM

Re: Coria in Roland Garros!

Quote:

Originally Posted by guille&tati4life (Post 7071352)
Guillermo's been given a wild card to Roland Garros :banana:

:confused: :confused:
Is it sure? Because I thought Guille is the last direct entry with his protected ranking, because of Roddicks withdrawel...

However, I am glad Guille is playing, because that means I will see him again, cos I will go to RG for some days :bounce: :bounce:

guille&tati4life 05-20-2008 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sommarsverige (Post 7071372)
:confused: :confused:
Is it sure? Because I thought Guille is the last direct entry with his protected ranking, because of Roddicks withdrawel...

However, I am glad Guille is playing, because that means I will see him again, cos I will go to RG for some days :bounce: :bounce:

Aha, that makes a lot more sense. I just saw that he was in and assumed it was a wild card, but your theory will be right.

Whatever, he's in! :bounce:

fabolous 05-20-2008 02:14 PM

imagine he would play federer or nadal in the first round :tape:

seriously, just alone the fact that he will play makes me happy. i'm curious how he will handle a best of five match.

daze11 05-20-2008 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sommarsverige (Post 7071372)

you better get there day ONE if you're gonna see our boy! :cool:

Hit those practice courts! last time he was in a slam, back at the 06 uso, i got to see him a couple of times before his exit in game 6 of round 1. :) ..and let me tell you, devastated as he was that week in his heart, he was a sweetie pie. :hug:

Guille's Girl 05-20-2008 02:55 PM

What a nice story, Daze (except for the 6th game part).

Grand news!! I hope he soaks it all up and not be overwhelmed. No expectations, just play :yeah:

Sommarsverige 05-20-2008 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daze11 (Post 7071941)
you better get there day ONE if you're gonna see our boy! :cool:

I surely will ;) I will go there next saturday, and stay for the 1st and 2nd round...So I am pretty sure I will see him :)
Getting excited about that :yippee: :yippee:

PinkFeatherBoa 05-20-2008 04:56 PM

So glad Guille made it into RG, I will surely be able to go out and support him now (it's been an all too long time! :( ).

It will be interesting to see how he'll play in a 5 set match.

Deea 05-20-2008 06:24 PM

RG is the place. The magic place of all the clay lovers. I'm hoping it will inspire Guille into doing something that will make him (and us, ofc) a little happy :p

VAMOOOOOOOOS! :woohoo: Even though I honestly feel sorry for Roddick...thank yooooou thank yoooou thank yoooou :lol:

rubsch 05-20-2008 07:13 PM

i kinda hope that he's gonna play a big name in the first round cause then i'd get to see him on TV =) but it's also ok if he battles through to the quarter finals or something cause then i'll see him too =)

daze11 05-20-2008 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubsch (Post 7073544)
i kinda hope that he's gonna play a big name in the first round cause then i'd get to see him on TV =) but it's also ok if he battles through to the quarter finals or something cause then i'll see him too =)

doesnt RG let you watch the outside courts from the website??

gigi51 05-20-2008 08:38 PM

I will be there on saturday for benny-berthet and on wednesday 28th for 2nd round, :):)

vamos guille

Fedeze14_gc 05-20-2008 09:49 PM

i'm very glad about coria is in,

i think that RG will boost him positively

rubsch 05-21-2008 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daze11 (Post 7073795)
doesnt RG let you watch the outside courts from the website??

I have no idea... i only know that usually really small courts don't even have cameras on them...

fabolous 05-23-2008 10:40 AM

coria vs robredo in the first round!

shit draw. ah well, at least he will probably play on a show court.