MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Tommy Robredo (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   Questions about Tommy's girlfriend!!! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=12379)

I♥PsY@Mus!c 07-05-2004 09:34 PM

Questions about Tommy's girlfriend!!!

Hi,everyone!!! :bigwave: I know I should respect his private life,but,you know,sometimes it's difficult to control my (maybe our) curious thinking. :secret::smoke::crazy: Does Tommy have a girlfriend NOW???Or how about the PAST???Was Dokic with him???Anyone would tell me???:hug:

YoursTruly 07-06-2004 01:47 AM

Re: Questions about Tommy's girlfriend!!!

He's with ME. :lol: jk

CooCooCachoo 07-06-2004 09:47 AM

I have no idea :) As far as I know, he's single, but I don't really go to great lengths to discover the secrets of his private life :p

Snoopy_Girl 07-06-2004 05:28 PM

Hmzz.. I secretly wondered too.. about the gf thing.. but I don't know. I should do a little Google on that one, just for once, for the fun of it :)

May 07-07-2004 01:24 PM

At least,what he said to the public about that is always "No".Never with Dokic,and no girlfrind now.
Maybe he would prefer not to tell,but it doesn't matter.I hope he could finally find a nice girl just as he wish.

I♥PsY@Mus!c 07-07-2004 09:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
One more question,who's this girl in the below pic??? :secret:

Yeah,it seems Tommy doesn't have a girlfriend at this moment!!! :clap2: It doesn't matter, :shrug: hope he will find his dream girl later!!! :couple: And this lucky girl MUST be 100% faithful to him and give him all support to play the matches!!! :smooch::rocker:

joeb_uk 07-07-2004 09:33 PM

when is that photo from?
he looks really young in that photo! :D

sonia 07-07-2004 09:43 PM

I think that this girl is Miss Spain 2000 o 2001 (I don't remember). Her name's Helen Lindez, and I don't belive that she's his girlfriend...

I♥PsY@Mus!c 07-07-2004 09:46 PM

Yeah,he seems very young in that pic!!! :drool: This girl is really lucky to touch my Tommy's hand!!! :hearts:

Kezzi 07-07-2004 09:47 PM

I think it would be a nice couple. They look cute together :) .

Snoopy_Girl 07-07-2004 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by User Name
Yeah,he seems very young in that pic!!! :drool: This girl is really lucky to touch my Tommy's hand!!! :hearts:

LOL! :lol: Easy! He's not a god, he's a tennisplayer, ok, that comes pretty damn close :p , but really.. if you go to a tournament and you ask Tommy for an autograph and give him your pen or something in a really clumsy way, you might be able to touch his hand too ;) :lol:

joeb_uk 07-07-2004 11:05 PM

he doesnt look much older than 18/19 in that photo i think

May 07-08-2004 08:18 AM

Well,don't guess Tommy's thought...;)
Only himself know which kind of girl fits him...someone seems to be right as others see,but after all it won't be the fact^^

soso 07-08-2004 11:01 AM

[img]http://*****.ymdb.yahoofs.jp/users/53db93c/bc/%a1%a1Bercy03OtherPlayers/%a5%d5%a5%a7%a5%ea%c4%e5%bb%a1%c3%e6%a4%ce%a5%ed%a 5%d6%a5%ec%a5%c9%a4%c8%a3%c7%a3%c6(%c2%bf%ca%ac).j pg?bc41R7ABXs.tjWDb[/img]

CooCooCachoo 07-09-2004 06:59 AM

Quote:

LOL! Easy! He's not a god, he's a tennisplayer, ok, that comes pretty damn close , but really.. if you go to a tournament and you ask Tommy for an autograph and give him your pen or something in a really clumsy way, you might be able to touch his hand too
LOL Ask him if you can take a picture with him.. That might do the trick too, if you are really desperate (which some of you are ;) ) :p