Krišjānis Stabiņš
DOB: 28 June 1989

Richards Emuliņš
DOB: 13 May 1987
Unranked

Ņikita Švačko
DOB: 11 December 1984
Unranked​

Svacko hasn't played in DC for Latvia since 2003, but since he seemed to be hanging around Ernests often I'll include him anyway :p

Latvian ATP players in the news

Deniss Pavlovs is the second seed in the Bosnia Herzegovina F2 in Sarajevo. He will face either Aleksander Slovic or Juan-Miguel Such-Perez in the second round of singles. He is also partnering Goran Tosic in the doubles. They are seeded third and defeated Robert Belak/Luka Belic in the first round.

Karlis Lejnieks is the third seed in the Heraklio F2 in Greece. The tournament is played on artificial grass. He defeated Germany's Soren Goritzka in the first round, and will face Paris Gemouchidis next.

See less See more
#3 ·
Nadia you need to get rid of his ripped jeans :tape:

#6 ·
Is Juska's dad the Latvian national coach or something? :scratch: I remember reading something about a coach named Juska... Maybe any of the Latvian posters could help us.

#19 ·
That photo is a bit hard to live up to :tape:

#21 ·
I've got this amazing, though tiny, :eek: group photo of the Latvian DC team but I can't remember where I put it :tape:

#23 ·
You're welcome :D

#26 · (Edited)
:awww: Gutted for Deniss

:woohoo: However..... KARLIS LEJNIEKS(Latvia) BEAT CLEMENT REIX(France)(8) 6-3 7-5

:banana::banana::bounce: He'll play Gero Kretschmer of Germany in the final. Karlis sexy boy..... :hearts:

COME ON, take the title:bounce:

#32 ·
Deniss :awww: well Chekhov's seeded to beat him anyway..

BUT OMG KARLIS! :banana: You're a finalist! and he hasn't dropped a set yet in this tournament! Good luck!!! :rocker2:

Melilla's played on outdoor hard, by the way..

#34 ·
No, I have that one, but I had another photo in mind - it's tinier than that :sad: (I know.. how could anything get smaller than that, right?)

Thank you Di :hug: they caught Karlis mid-blink :devil:

#35 ·
Karlis lost :awww:

Melilla final:

Gero KRETSCHMER (GER) def. Karlis LEJNIEKS (LAT) 6-4 5-7 7-5

It went to three sets at least, but 5-7 in the third must've been really frustrating... Well done :hug: good week all around for him :D

#38 · (Edited)
:awww: Karlis.He's done really well anyway. A great week though,I really hope it'll give him loads of confidence. And it'll be brilliant for his ranking:bounce:I'm proud of his efforts, he should be too.:yeah:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.