MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Regions Morgan Keegan Championships (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=830)
-   -   PAW (Pick-a-Winner) #15 ~ Memphis / congrats hallso !!!!! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=118213)

tiptopdaisy 02-23-2008 10:37 PM

PAW (Pick-a-Winner) #15 ~ Memphis / congrats hallso !!!!!

PAW (Pick-A-Winner) #15
Memphis 2008

Welcome to Pick-A-Winner (PAW), the Predictions game!

Playing is simple: over the course of the tournament choose any 13 matches in the Main Draw and post who you think will win them. The scoring points besides each fixture represent the points you score if the corresponding player wins. Whoever has the most points at the end of the tournament is the winner.

If this is the first time you’re playing or you’re not familiar with the rules of the game, here’s a link to the official PAW rules and FAQs thread on WTA World and Supplement to The Official PAW Rules.

In order to play in this tournament you should have posted a commitment to play here.

The deadline for commitments is Feb 24, 2008.

If you haven't posted a commitment until midnight (local tournament time) on February 24, you can ask for a wild card beginning at 12:01 am (local time) on February 25. The number of WCs is limited to 5 per tournament.
Any pick posted without having a WC or early commitment is not valid.
From 2007 onwards we’ve limited the number of WCs for each player to 5 a year. You can keep track of how many you have used here

Please note the following instructions, in order to make the manager's task easier.

Please post your picks in the following format:

PAW# Player A (winner) over/def Player B (loser)
# number of pick in ascending order (1 to 13)
Please use the official last names of players, not nicknames.
A valid pick must include the names of both players (winner first) and the word over or def.

Before posting picks, check that the matches haven't started yet.
Use the Order of Play and Live Scoreboard.
live scoreboard

A pick that is posted after a match started is invalid and may be replaced.

In case a match doesn't take place due to withdrawal or change of the draw, the pick is invalid and may be replaced. If a player retires or is defaulted after the match has started (even if just one point was played), the pick is valid.

If you want to amend a previous pick (cancel or change), quote the original post and add a new message to this thread.
Don't edit a post and never delete it!

PAW Champions Race Rankings

PAW Entry Rankings

If the board is down (or slow), post your picks at pawforum or email them to maxdusi24@hotmail.com

good luck and have fun!

Markus :wavey:

tiptopdaisy 02-23-2008 10:38 PM

Re: PAW (Picki-a-Winner) #15 ~ Memphis

PAW Players List

Code:

Aleksz_________________                                       
balloon________________                       
Cervantes______________                                                                       
Crocodile______________                                       
Dmitriy________________                                                       
Drikke_________________                                                                               
Ekin___________________                                                                               
eljab__________________                                                       
Foosimoo_______________                                                                       
Frank Winkler__________                                                       
greatkingrat___________                                               
hallso_________________                                                                       
hartnett_______________                                                                       
Hotzenplotz____________                                               
JBdV___________________                                               
JMG____________________                                                                               
johnnyCanuck___________                                                       
Kissing_Rain___________                                                       
Korvpipa_______________                                                                               
Martin_________________                                                               
muniu__________________                                                               
Nadie__________________                                               
ntorcida_______________                                                               
ostm89_________________                                                                       
Pigpen Stinks__________                                                       
robus__________________                                                       
scythe19pro____________                                                       
sdtoot_________________                                               
SoPlayDr_______________                                               
sploush________________                                                                               
TankingTheSet__________                                               
tennis2006_____________                                                                               
tim____________________                                                               
vamos israel___________

Wildcards

Code:

1. dweijnen_______________

35 players

ATP Entry List

Code:

Player                  Nat  Pts
1        Haas, Tommy                GER        1270
2        Blake, James                USA        1710
3        Stepanek, Radek                CZE        915
4        Fish, Mardy                USA        510
5        Johansson, Thomas        SWE        598
6        Soderling, Robin        SWE        575
7        Querrey, Sam                USA        618
8        Sela, Dudi                ISR        558
9        Bjorkman, Jonas                SWE        485
10        Melzer, Jurgen                AUT        578
11        Hanescu, Victor        ROU        517
12        Spadea, Vincent        USA        518
13        Becker, Benjamin        GER        386
14        Darcis, Steve                BEL        497
15        Falla, Alejandro        COL        486
16        Serra, Florent                FRA        466
17        Guccione, Chris                AUS        481
18        Young, Donald                USA        422
19        Capdeville, Paul        CHI        408
20        Russell, Michael        USA        341
21        Vliegen, Kristof        BEL        529
22        Daniel, Marcos                BRA        380
23        Hartfield, Diego        ARG        435
24        Kendrick, Robert        USA        370
25        Lu, Yen-Hsun                TPE        376
26        Muller, Gilles                LUX        347
27        Reynolds, Bobby                USA        415
28        Niemeyer, Frederic        CAN        225
29        Levine, Jesse                USA        242
30        (WC) Isner, John        USA        412
31        (WC) Safin, Marat        RUS        550
32        (WC) Roddick, Andy        USA        2120

Scoring Points

matches played
winners in bold

Final

Code:

Soderling 9 - 11 Darcis
1/2

Code:

Soderling 13 - 8 Stepanek
Darcis 10 - 10 Bjorkman

1/4

Code:

Roddick 5 - 19 Soderling
Stepanek 7 - 14 Guccione
Darcis 9 - 11 Becker
Bjorkman 9 - 11 Young

2nd Round

Code:

Roddick 5 - 20 Fish
Hanescu 11 - 9 Soderling
Stepanek 7 - 14 Serra
Guccione 11 - 9 Johansson

Melzer 9 - 11 Darcis
Becker 18 - 6 Haas
Querrey 9 - 11 Bjorkman
Falla 9 - 11 Young

First Round

Code:

(1/WC) RODDICK, Andy USA 4 - 25 MULLER, Gilles LUX (Q)
REYNOLDS, Bobby USA (Q) 11 - 9 FISH, Mardy USA
LU, Yen-Hsun TPE 12 - 9 HANESCU, Victor ROU
NIEMEYER, Frederic CAN (Q) 16 - 6 (8) SODERLING, Robin SWE

(4) STEPANEK, Radek CZE 5 - 19 LEVINE, Jesse USA (Q)
SERRA, Florent FRA 9 - 11 DANIEL, Marcos BRA
GUCCIONE, Chris AUS 9 - 11 KENDRICK, Robert USA
(WC) SAFIN, Marat RUS 10 - 10 (6) JOHANSSON, Thomas SWE

(7) MELZER, Jurgen AUT 8 - 12 (WC) ISNER, John USA
DARCIS, Steve BEL 10 - 10 SPADEA, Vincent USA
VLIEGEN, Kristof BEL 9 - 12 BECKER, Benjamin GER
HARTFIELD, Diego ARG 17 - 6 (3) HAAS, Tommy GER

(5) QUERREY, Sam USA 7 - 13 RUSSELL, Michael USA
CAPDEVILLE, Paul CHI 11 - 9 BJORKMAN, Jonas SWE
FALLA, Alejandro COL 11 - 9 SELA, Dudi ISR
YOUNG, Donald USA 8 - 13 WARBURG, Sam (USA) (LL)

Order of play

Tuesday 26th Feb 2008

Final League Table

Code:

.#.        Player_________________        P        W        L        PTS        AVG P        [i]        BP        2BP

1.        hallso_________________ 13        8        5        90        6,9        [i]        19        13
2.        dweijnen_______________        13        9        4        89        6,8        [i]        12        11
3.        robus__________________ 13        7        6        84        6,5        [i]        19        18
4.        eljab__________________ 13        7        6        83        6,4        [i]        19        13
5.        ntorcida_______________ 13        9        4        82        6,3        [i]        13        12
6.        Drikke_________________ 13        7        6        81        6,2        [i]        19        11
7.        tennis2006_____________ 13        6        7        77        5,9        [i]        19        18
7.        Martin_________________ 13        6        7        77        5,9        [i]        19        18
9.        Korvpipa_______________ 13        7        6        76        5,8        [i]        19        13
10.        Ekin___________________ 13        6        7        72        5,5        [i]        19        13
11.        ostm89_________________ 13        5        8        71        5,5        [i]        19        18
12.        vamos israel___________        13        5        8        70        5,4        [i]        19        18
13.        JBdV___________________ 13        5        8        69        5,3        [i]        19        18
14.        TankingTheSet__________ 13        6        7        60        4,6        [i]        12        11
15.        Nadie__________________ 13        5        8        59        4,5        [i]        19        13
16.        JMG____________________ 11        5        6        59        5,4        [i]        19        11
17.        Aleksz_________________ 13        6        7        57        4,4        [i]        13        10
18.        balloon________________ 13        6        7        54        4,2        [i]        11        9
19.        sdtoot_________________ 13        5        8        49        3,8        [i]        13        9
20.        tim____________________ 13        5        8        47        3,6        [i]        11        9
21.        muniu__________________ 13        4        9        42        3,2        [i]        13        11
22.        greatkingrat___________ 12        4        8        39        3,3        [i]        11        10
23.        Frank Winkler__________ 8        4        4        34        4,3        [i]        9        9
24.        SoPlayDr_______________ 7        3        4        29        4,1        [i]        11        11
25.        Hotzenplotz____________ 10        3        7        29        2,9        [i]        11        9
26.        johnnyCanuck___________ 8        3        5        27        3,4        [i]        9        9
26.        Kissing_Rain___________ 13        3        10        27        2,1        [i]        9        9
28.        sploush________________ 11        2        9        18        1,6        [i]        9        9
29.        Dmitriy________________ 4        1        3        9        2,3        [i]        9        0
30.        Pigpen Stinks__________ 5        0        5        0        0,0        [i]        0        0

Picks history

Code:

W        L
#                        Aleksz_________________                                        57       
        6        7
01->        paw01 : FISH over REYNOLDS                        9                       
02->        paw02 : JOHANSSON over SAFIN                        10                       
03->        paw03 : SPADEA over DARCIS                        0                       
04->        paw04 : VLIEGEN over BECKER                        0                       
05->        paw05 : Stepanek over Serra                        7                       
06->        paw06 : Johansson over guccione                        0                       
07->        paw07 : Melzer over Darcis                        0                       
08->        paw08 : Querrey over Bjorkman                        0                       
09->        paw09 : Falla over Young                        0                       
10->        paw10 : Soderling over Hanescu                        9                       
11->        paw11 : Bjorkman over Young                        9                       
12->        paw12 : Soderling over Stepanek                        13                       
13->        paw13 : Bjorkman over Darcis                        0                       
                                                W        L
#                        balloon________________                        54       
        6        6
01->        PAW 01 : GUCCIONE, Chris DEF KENDRICK, Robert                        9                       
02->        PAW 02 : CAPDEVILLE, Paul DEF BJORKMAN, Jonas                        0                       
03->        PAW 03 : FALLA, Alejandro DEF SELA, Dudi                        11                       
04->        PAW 04 : FISH, Mardy DEF REYNOLDS, Bobby                        9                       
05->        PAW 05 : SAFIN, Marat DEF JOHANSSON, Thomas                        0                       
06->        PAW 06 : SPADEA, Vincent DEF DARCIS, Steve                        0                       
07->        PAW 07 : HANESCU, Victor DEF LU, Yen-Hsun                        9                       
08->        PAW 08 : Querrey DEF Bjorkman                        0                       
09->        PAW 09 : Stepanek DEF Serra                        7                       
10->        PAW 10 : Becker DEF Darcis                        0                       
11->        PAW 11 : Bjorkman DEF Young                        9                       
12->        PAW 12 : Guccione DEF Stepanek                        0                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        Cervantes______________                                                                        0       
        0        0
01->                                                       
02->                                                       
03->                                                       
04->                                                       
05->                                                       
06->                                                       
07->                                                       
08->                                                       
09->                                                       
10->                                                       
11->                                                       
12->                                                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        Crocodile______________                                        0       
        0        0
01->                                                       
02->                                                       
03->                                                       
04->                                                       
05->                                                       
06->                                                       
07->                                                       
08->                                                       
09->                                                       
10->                                                       
11->                                                       
12->                                                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        Dmitriy________________                                                        9       
        1        3
01->        PAW1 - Falla def Young                        0                       
02->        PAW2 - Johansson def Guccione                        0                       
03->        PAW3 - Querrey def Bjorkman                        0                       
04->        PAW4 - Soderling def Hanescu                        9                       
05->                                                       
06->                                                       
07->                                                       
08->                                                       
09->                                                       
10->                                                       
11->                                                       
12->                                                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        Drikke_________________                                                                                70       
        6        6
01->        PAW01 Lu def Hanescu                        0                       
02->        PAW02 Falla def Sela                        11                       
03->        PAW03 Capdeville def Bjorkman                        0                       
04->        PAW04 Isner def Melzer                        0                       
05->        PAW05 Safin def Johansson                        0                       
06->        PAW06 Darci def Spadea                        10                       
07->        PAW07 Vliegen def Becker                        0                       
08->        PAW08 Darcis def Melzer                        11                       
09->        PAW10 Darcis def Becker                        9                       
10->        PAW11 Soderling def Roddick/Fish                        19                       
11->        PAW12 Guccione def Stepanek                        0                       
12->        PAW13 Darcis def Bjorkman                        10                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        Ekin___________________                                                                                72       
        6        7
01->        01 Isner over Melzer                        0                       
02->        02 Spadea over Darcis                        0                       
03->        03 Falla over Sela                        11                       
04->        04 Fish over Reynolds                        9                       
05->        05 Hanescu over Lu                        9                       
06->        06 Safin over Johansson                        0                       
07->        07 Guccione over Johansson                        11                       
08->        08 Melzer over Darcis                        0                       
09->        09 Falla over Young                        0                       
10->        10 Querrey over Bjorkman                        0                       
11->        11: Guccione def. Stepanek                        0                       
12->        12: Soderling def. Roddick                        19                       
13->        13 Soderling over Stepanek                        13                       
                                                W        L
#                        eljab__________________                                                        83       
        7        5
01->        PAW 1 Falla d. Sela                        11                       
02->        PAW2 Lu d. Hanescu                        0                       
03->        PAW3 Hartfield d. Haas                        0                       
04->        PAW4 Isner d. Melzer                        0                       
05->        PAW5 Young d. Warburg                        8                       
06->        PAW6 Darcis d. Melzer                        11                       
07->        PAW7 Guccione d. Johansson                        11                       
08->        PAW8 Falla d. Young                        0                       
09->        PAW9 Soderling d. Roddick                        19                       
10->        PAW10 Young d. Bjorkman                        0                       
11->        PAW11 Soderling d Stepanek                        13                       
12->        PAW12 Darcis d. Bjorkman                        10                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        Foosimoo_______________                                                                        0       
        0        0
01->                                                       
02->                                                       
03->                                                       
04->                                                       
05->                                                       
06->                                                       
07->                                                       
08->                                                       
09->                                                       
10->                                                       
11->                                                       
12->                                                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        Frank Winkler__________                                                        34       
        4        4
01->        p1 fish beats reynolds                        9                       
02->        p2 safin beats johansson                        0                       
03->        p3 Serra beats Stepanek                        0                       
04->        p4 darcis beats melzer                        0                       
05->        p5 bjorkman beats young                        9                       
06->        p6 darcis beats becker                        9                       
07->        p7 stepanek beats guccione                        7                       
08->        p8 roddick beats soderling                        0                       
09->                                                       
10->                                                       
11->                                                       
12->                                                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        greatkingrat___________                                                39       
        4        8
01->        PAW1: Isner d Melzer                        0                       
02->        PAW2: Capdeville d Bjorkman                        0                       
03->        PAW3: Falla d Sela                        11                       
04->        PAW4: Fish d Reynolds                        9                       
05->        PAW5: Lu d Hanescu                        0                       
06->        PAW6: Spadea d Darcis                        0                       
07->        PAW7: Johansson d Safin                        10                       
08->        PAW8: Melzer d Darcis                        0                       
09->        PAW9: Soderling d Hanescu                        9                       
10->        PAW10: Falla d Young                        0                       
11->        PAW11: Querry d Bjorkman                        0                       
12->        PAW12: Stepanek d Soderling                        0                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        hallso_________________                                                                        90       
        8        5
01->        PAW1: Guccione over Kendrick                        9                       
02->        PAW2: Isner over Melzer                        0                       
03->        PAW3: Serra over Daniel                        9                       
04->        PAW4: Falla over Sela                        11                       
05->        PAW5: Spadea over Darcis                        0                       
06->        PAW6: Vliegen over Becker                        0                       
07->        PAW7: Fish over Reynolds                        9                       
08->        PAW8: Soderling over Hanescu                        9                       
09->        PAW9: Guccione over Stepanek                        0                       
10->        PAW10: Young over Falla                        11                       
11->        PAW11: Querrey over Bjorkman                        0                       
12->        PAW12: Soderling over Roddick                        19                       
13->        PAW13: Soderling over Stepanek                        13                       
                                                W        L
#                        hartnett_______________                                                                        0       
        0        0
01->                                                       
02->                                                       
03->                                                       
04->                                                       
05->                                                       
06->                                                       
07->                                                       
08->                                                       
09->                                                       
10->                                                       
11->                                                       
12->                                                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        Hotzenplotz____________                                                29       
        3        7
01->        PAW1 Lu def Hanescu                        0                       
02->        PAW2 Serra def Daniel                        9                       
03->        PAW3 Guccione def Kendrick                        9                       
04->        PAW4 Isner def Melzer                        0                       
05->        PAW5 Vliegen def Becker                        0                       
06->        PAW6 Capdeville def Bjorkman                        0                       
07->        PAW7 Falla def Sela                        11                       
08->        PAW8 Spadea def Darcis                        0                       
09->        PAW9 Melzer def Darcis                        0                       
10->        PAW10 Falla def Young                        0                       
11->                                                       
12->                                                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        JBdV___________________                                                69       
        5        8
01->        PAW1: Falla def. Sela                        11                       
02->        PAW2: Isner def. Melzer                        0                       
03->        PAW3: Serra def. Daniel                        9                       
04->        PAW4: Lu def. Hanescu                        0                       
05->        PAW5: Becker def. Vliegen                        12                       
06->        PAW6: Warburg def. Young                        0                       
07->        PAW7: Safin def. Johansson                        0                       
08->        PAW8: Niemeyer def. Soderling                        0                       
09->        PAW9: Becker def. Haas                        18                       
10->        PAW10: Johansson def. Guccione                        0                       
11->        PAW11: Falla def. Young                        0                       
12->        PAW12: Guccione def. Stepanek                        0                       
13->        PAW13: Soderling def. Roddick                        19                       
                                                W        L
#                        JMG____________________                                                                                59       
        5        6
01->        PAW1 Serra over Daniel                        9                       
02->        PAW2 Guccione over Kendrick                        9                       
03->        PAW3 Vliegen over Becker                        0                       
04->        PAW4 Capdeville over Björkman                        0                       
05->        PAW5 Falla over Sela                        11                       
06->        PAW6 Muller over Roddick                        0                       
07->        PAW7 Björkman over Querrey                        11                       
08->        PAW8 Soderling over Roddick                        19                       
09->        PAW9 Guccione over Stepanek                        0                       
10->        PAW10 Becker over Darcis                        0                       
11->        PAW11 Young over Björkman                        0                       
12->                                                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        johnnyCanuck___________                                                        27       
        3        4
01->        PAW 1: Guccione def. Kendrick                        9                       
02->        PAW 2: Isner def. Melzer                        0                       
03->        PAW 3: Safin def. Johansson                        0                       
04->        PAW 4: Serra def. Daniel                        9                       
05->        PAW 5: Vliegen def. Becker                        0                       
06->        PAW 6: Querrey def. Bjorkman                        0                       
07->        PAW 7: Darcis def. Becker                        9                       
08->                                                       
09->                                                       
10->                                                       
11->                                                       
12->                                                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        Kissing_Rain___________                                                        27       
        3        10
01->        PAW01 Isner over Melzer                        0                       
02->        PAW02 SERRA over DANIEL                        9                       
03->        PAW03 CAPDEVILLE Over BJORKMAN                        0                       
04->        PAW04 Sela over Falla                        0                       
05->        PAW05 FISH def REYNOLDS                        9                       
06->        PAW06 SAFIN def JOHANSSON                        0                       
07->        PAW07 SPADEA def DARCIS                        0                       
08->        PAW08 WARBURG def Young                        0                       
09->        PAW09 Melzer def Darcis                        0                       
10->        PAW10 Falla def Young                        0                       
11->        PAW11 Querrey def Bjorkman                        0                       
12->        PAW12 Guccione def Stepanek                        0                       
13->        PAW13 Bjorkman def Young                        9                       
                                                W        L
#                        Korvpipa_______________                                                                                76       
        7        6
01->        PAW1: Falla over Sela                        11                       
02->        PAW2: Serra over Daniel                        9                       
03->        PAW3: Isner over Melzer                        0                       
04->        PAW4: Fish over Reynolds                        9                       
05->        PAW5: Vliegen over Becker                        0                       
06->        PAW6: Levine over Stepanek                        0                       
07->        PAW7: Soderling over Niemeyer                        6                       
08->        PAW8: Söderling over Hanescu                        9                       
09->        PAW9: Johansson over Guccione                        0                       
10->        PAW10: Soderling over Roddick                        19                       
11->        PAW11: Becker over Darcis                        0                       
12->        PAW12: Guccione over Stepanek                        0                       
                                                W        L
#                        Martin_________________                                                                77       
        6        7
01->        PAW1: Isner over Melzer                        0                       
02->        PAW2: Spadea over Darcis                        0                       
03->        PAW3: Capdeville over Bjorkman                        0                       
04->        PAW4: Guccione over Kendrick                        9                       
05->        PAW5: Serra over Daniel                        9                       
06->        PAW6: Johansson over Guccione                        0                       
07->        PAW7: Querrery over Bjorkman                        0                       
08->        PAW8: Falla over Young                        0                       
09->        PAW9: Becker over Haas                        18                       
10->        PAW10: Soderling over Roddick                        19                       
11->        PAW11: Guccione over Stepanek                        0                       
12->        PAW12: Bjorkman over Young                        9                       
                                                W        L
#                        muniu__________________                                                                42       
        4        9
01->        PAW1 Lu def Hanescu                        0                       
02->        PAW2 Serra def Daniel                        9                       
04->        PAW4 Isner def Melzer                        0                       
05->        PAW5 Vliegen def Becker                        0                       
06->        PAW6 Capdeville def Bjorkman                        0                       
07->        PAW7 Sela def Falla                        0                       
08->        PAW8 Spadea def Darcis                        0                       
09->        PAW 09 : Darcis over Melzer                        11                       
10->        PAW10: Querrey over Bjorkman                        0                       
11->        PAW11: Falla over Young                        0                       
12->        PAW12: Hanescu over Soderling                        0                       
                                                W        L
#                        Nadie__________________                                                59       
        5        8
01->        PAW 1: CAPDEVILLE def BJORKMAN                        0                       
02->        PAW 2: ISNER def MELZER                        0                       
03->        PAW 3: GUCCIONE def KENDRICK                        9                       
04->        PAW 4: SERRA def DANIEL                        9                       
05->        PAW 5: LU def HANESCU                        0                       
06->        PAW 6: SPADEA def DARCIS                        0                       
07->        PAW 7: VLIEGEN def BECKER                        0                       
08->        PAW 8: Melzer def Darcis                        0                       
09->        PAW 9: Johansson def Guccione                        0                       
10->        PAW 10: Soderling def Roddick                        19                       
11->        PAW 11: Bjorkman def Young                        9                       
12->        PAW 12: Becker def Darcis                        0                       
13->        PAW 13: Soderling def Stepanek                        13                       
                                                W        L
#                        ntorcida_______________                                                                82       
        9        4
01->        PAW1 Serra def Daniel                        9                       
02->        PAW2 Melzer def Isner                        8                       
04->        PAW4 Spadea def Darcis                        0                       
05->        PAW5 Becker def Vliegen                        12                       
06->        PAW6 Fish def Reynolds                        9                       
07->        PAW7 Soderling def Niemeyer                        6                       
08->        PAW8 Melzer def Darcis                        0                       
09->        PAW9 Stepanek def Serra                        7                       
10->        PAW10 Soderling def Hanescu                        9                       
11->        PAW11 Fish def Roddick                        0                       
12->        PAW12 Guccione def Stepanek                        0                       
13->        PAW13 Soderling def Stepanek                        13                       
                                                W        L
#                        ostm89_________________                                                                        71       
        5        8
01->        paw01 - DANIEL def SERRA                        0                       
02->        paw02 - ISNER def MELZER                        0                       
03->        paw03 - SPADEA def DARCIS                        0                       
04->        paw04 - BECKER def VLIEGEN                        12                       
05->        paw05 - Melzer def Darcis                        0                       
06->        paw06 - Becker def Haas                        18                       
07->        paw07 - Querrey def Bjorkman                        0                       
08->        paw08 - Falla def Young                        0                       
09->        paw09 - Soderling def Roddick                        19                       
10->        paw10 - Guccione def Stepanek                        0                       
11->        paw11 - Becker def Darcis                        0                       
12->        paw12 - Bjorkman def Young                        9                       
13->        paw13- Soderling def Stepanek                        13                       
                                                W        L
#                        Pigpen Stinks__________                                                        0       
        0        5
01->        PAW1 - Reynolds def Fish                        0                       
02->        PAW2 - Niemeyer def Soderling                        0                       
03->        PAW3 - Levine def Stepanek                        0                       
04->        PAW4 - Spadea def Darcis                        0                       
05->        PAW5 - Warburg def Young                        0                       
06->                                                       
07->                                                       
08->                                                       
09->                                                       
10->                                                       
11->                                                       
12->                                                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        robus__________________                                                        84       
        7        6
01->        PAW01: Guccione over Kendrick                        9                       
02->        PAW02: Serra over Daniel                        9                       
03->        PAW03: Isner over Melzer                        0                       
04->        PAW04: Spadea over Darcis                        0                       
05->        PAW05: Falla over Sela                        11                       
06->        PAW06: Vliegen over Becker                        0                       
07->        PAW07: Fish over Reynolds                        9                       
08->        PAW08: Becker over Haas (not started yet)                        18                       
09->        PAW09: Melzer over Darcis                        0                       
10->        PAW10: Soderling over Hanescu                        9                       
11->        PAW11: Querrey over Bjorkman                        0                       
12->        PAW12: Guccione over Stepanek                        0                       
13->        PAW13: Soderling over Roddick                        19                       
                                                W        L
#                        scythe19pro____________                                                        0       
        0        0
01->                                                       
02->                                                       
03->                                                       
04->                                                       
05->                                                       
06->                                                       
07->                                                       
08->                                                       
09->                                                       
10->                                                       
11->                                                       
12->                                                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        sdtoot_________________                                                49       
        5        8
01->        PAW1: Serra def Daniel                        9                       
02->        PAW2: Guccione def Kendrick                        9                       
03->        PAW3: Isner def Melzer                        0                       
04->        PAW4: Capdeville def Bjorkman                        0                       
05->        PAW5: Lu def Hanescu                        0                       
06->        PAW6: Spadea def Darcis                        0                       
07->        PAW7: Fish def Reynolds                        9                       
08->        PAW8: Levine def Stepanek                        0                       
09->        PAW9: Soderling def Hanescu                        9                       
10->        PAW10: Johansson def Guccione                        0                       
11->        PAW11: Falla def Young                        0                       
12->        PAW12: Guccione def Stepanek                        0                       
13->        PAW13: Soderling def Stepanek                        13                       
                                                W        L
#                        SoPlayDr_______________                                                29       
        3        3
01->        young over falla                        11                       
02->        darcis over melzer                        11                       
03->        stepanek over serra                        7                       
04->        haas over becker                        0                       
05->        johansson over guccione                        0                       
06->        querrey over bjorkman                        0                       
07->                                                       
08->                                                       
09->                                                       
10->                                                       
11->                                                       
12->                                                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        sploush________________                                                                                18       
        2        9
01->        PAW1: LU over HANESCU                        0                       
02->        PAW2: SERRA over DANIEL                        9                       
03->        PAW3: ISNER over MELZER                        0                       
04->        PAW4: CAPDEVILLE pver BJORKMAN                        0                       
05->        PAW5: Fish over Reynolds                        9                       
06->        PAW6: Spadea over Darcis                        0                       
07->        PAW7: Querrey over Bjorkman                        0                       
08->        PAW8: Falla over Young                        0                       
09->        PAW9: Becker over Darcis                        0                       
10->        PAW10: Young over Bjorkman                        0                       
11->        PAW11: Guccione over Stepanek                        0                       
12->                                                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        TankingTheSet__________                                                60       
        6        7
01->        PAW1: Serra def. Daniel                        9                       
02->        PAW2: Guccione def. Kendrick                        9                       
03->        PAW3: Capdeville def. Bjorkman                        0                       
04->        PAW4: Falla def. Sela                        11                       
05->        PAW5: Lu def. Hanescu                        0                       
06->        PAW6: Warburg def. Young                        0                       
07->        PAW7: Johansson def. Safin                        10                       
08->        PAW8: Becker def. Vliegen                        12                       
09->        PAW9: Levine def. Stepanek                        0                       
10->        PAW10: Melzer def. Darcis                        0                       
11->        PAW11: Soderling def. Hanescu                        9                       
12->        PAW12: Falla def. Young                        0                       
13->        PAW13: Guccione def. Stepanek                        0                       
                                                W        L
#                        tennis2006_____________                                                                                77       
        6        6
01->        PAW1. Serra d. Daniel                        9                       
02->        PAW2. Guccione d. Kendrick                        9                       
03->        PAW3. Isner d. Melzer                        0                       
04->        PAW4. Capdeville d. Bjorkman                        0                       
05->        PAW5. Spadea d. Darcis                        0                       
06->        PAW6. Levine d. Stepanek                        0                       
07->        PAW7. Melzer d. Darcis                        0                       
08->        PAW8. Becker d. Haas                        18                       
09->        PAW9. Soderling d. Hanescu                        9                       
10->        PAW10. Soderling d. Roddick                        19                       
11->        PAW11. Guccione d. Stepanek                        0                       
12->        PAW12. Soderling d. Stepanek                        13                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        tim____________________                                                                47       
        5        7
01->        paw1:isner def melzer                        0                       
02->        paw2:lu def hanescu                        0                       
03->        paw3:falla def sela                        11                       
04->        paw4:serra def daniel                        9                       
05->        paw5:guccione def kendrick                        9                       
06->        paw6:fish def reynolds                        9                       
07->        paw7:vliegen def becker                        0                       
08->        paw8:melzer def darcis                        0                       
09->        paw9:soderling def hanescu                        9                       
10->        paw10:querry def bjorkman                        0                       
11->        paw11:falla def young                        0                       
12->        paw12:becker def darcis                        0                       
13->                                                       
                                                W        L
#                        vamos israel___________        70       
        5        8
01->        PAW1: LU, Yen-Hsun OVER HANESCU, Victor (12)                        0                       
02->        PAW2: SERRA, Florent OVER DANIEL, Marcos (9)                        9                       
03->        PAW3: ISNER, John OVER MELZER, Jurgen (12)                        0                       
04->        PAW4: HARTFIELD, Diego OVER HAAS, Tommy (17)                        0                       
05->        PAW5: WARBURG, Sam OVER YOUNG, Donald USA (13)                        0                       
06->        PAW6: Becker OVER Haas (18)                        18                       
07->        PAW7: Young OVER Falla (11)                        11                       
08->        PAW8: Hanescu def. Soderling                        0                       
09->        PAW9: Fish def. Roddick                        0                       
10->        PAW10: Soderling def. Roddick                        19                       
11->        PAW11: Guccione OVER Stepanek 14                        0                       
12->        PAW12: Becker OVER Darcis (11)                        0                       
13->        PAW13: Soderling OVER Stepanek (13                        13                       
                                                W        L
#                        dweijnen_______________        78       
        8        4
01->        Paw1 Guccione over Kendrick                        9                       
02->        Paw2 Sela over Falla                        0                       
03->        Paw3 Isner over Melzer                        0                       
04->        Paw4 Becker over Vliegen                        12                       
05->        Paw5: Hanescu def. Lu                        9                       
06->        Paw6: Young def. Warburg                        8                       
07->        Paw7: Fish Def. Reynolds                        9                       
08->        Paw8:Guccione over Johansson                        11                       
09->        Paw9:Young over Falla                        11                       
10->        Paw10:Soderling def. Hanescu                        9                       
11->        Paw11: Guccione over Stepanek                        0                       
12->        Paw12: Becker over Darcis                        0                       
13->

Update to post #195

Scoring Points will follow during Sabres - Rangers match :wavey:

Ekin 02-24-2008 04:24 PM

Re: PAW (Picki-a-Winner) #15 ~ Memphis / Scoring Points online !!!!!!!

01 Isner over Melzer
02 Spadea over Darcis
03 Falla over Sela

Drikke 02-24-2008 06:15 PM

PAW01 Lu def Hanescu
PAW02 Falla def Sela
PAW03 Capdeville def Bjorkman
PAW04 Isner def Melzer
PAW05 Safin def Johansson
PAW06 Darci def Spadea
PAW07 Vliegen def Becker

Hotzenplotz 02-24-2008 08:08 PM

PAW1 Lu def Hanescu
PAW2 Serra def Daniel
PAW3 Guccione def Kendrick
PAW4 Isner def Melzer
PAW5 Vliegen def Becker
PAW6 Capdeville def Bjorkman
PAW7 Falla def Sela
PAW8 Spadea def Darcis

TankingTheSet 02-24-2008 10:42 PM

PAW1: Serra def. Daniel
PAW2: Guccione def. Kendrick
PAW3: Capdeville def. Bjorkman
PAW4: Falla def. Sela

sdtoot 02-24-2008 11:51 PM

PAW1: Serra def Daniel
PAW2: Guccione def Kendrick
PAW3: Isner def Melzer
PAW4: Capdeville def Bjorkman

ostm89 02-25-2008 12:52 AM

paw01 - DANIEL def SERRA
paw02 - ISNER def MELZER
paw03 - SPADEA def DARCIS
paw04 - BECKER def VLIEGEN

sploush 02-25-2008 01:14 AM

PAW1: LU over HANESCU
PAW2: SERRA over DANIEL
PAW3: ISNER over MELZER
PAW4: CAPDEVILLE pver BJORKMAN