MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   MensTennisForums.com Fan Blogs (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Roland Garros reports on TA (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=117741)

Nathaliia 02-17-2008 01:02 PM

Roland Garros reports on TA

...actually, it's not only mine and not only about challengers.

It's difficult to find information about the tennis challengers. The official sites are usually slow or don't have the English versions, scoreboards sometimes don't exist. I decided to put the things together. My & Kiril's web service contains news, reports, player profiles, interviews and all the nice stuff.

Many MTF members are helpful to share information with the others, for example this week Gab reports from Besancon, next week Renaud takes Cherbourg and Alonso - Santiago de Chile.

Occassionaly we'll have some ATP main tour news. So far there's Claudio's Vina del Mar report, and soon Gulzhan will update on Dubai news.

The biggest credits though go to Bg_Stallion who is responsible for the technical stuff :yeah:.

Well, I was encouraged to post it here... so here I am :)

www.tennisalternative.com

Caio_Brasil 02-17-2008 03:55 PM

Re: My site about challengers...

I like the website :yeah:

I know it was played in the first week, but I made some reports of Sao Paulo challenger in its thread and you can use them if you want :)

Nathaliia 02-17-2008 04:00 PM

Hmm, at first I planned to not use the old stuff, but 1st week isn't so old yet ;). I'll give it a read now. If you go to any tournaments in future, send me a PM and we can set the details, because surprisingly there are many details to be discussed in private :).

martine2 02-17-2008 06:51 PM

Well, I'm planning to read yr site thoroughly Nath, then maybe I'll be able to start TT one day :banana:

Great initiative! :yeah:

Nathaliia 02-19-2008 01:08 AM

I assume you are volunteering for Mons challenger ;)

martine2 02-19-2008 09:03 AM

Isn't that in October? Will it be that hard to gain the necessary knowledge? :o
Gives me time to get prepared however ;)

Nathaliia 02-19-2008 11:13 AM

Yeah, beginning of October :p It's a big challenger, so surely you already have the knowledge - some good players will come for sure :yeah:. X-Man maybe?

Mishka Logvi 02-19-2008 07:47 PM

Nice idea, nice site))) May be i go to Donetsk in september and write some reports for you, Natha)

jayjay 02-25-2008 11:59 PM

Good luck with the site. :)

Nathaliia 02-26-2008 12:30 AM

Thanks :D. Renaud has just made an interview with Brad Gilbert :haha:. I perfectly understand you people give shit about Brad, but Renaud was golden :worship:

Alonsofz 02-26-2008 01:00 AM

I'm translating qualifying reports now, Nathii :D

Nathaliia 02-26-2008 01:07 AM

:bowdown:

Also tell me how I should sign the author ;)

Alonsofz 02-26-2008 02:32 AM

^ posted in Attention Seeker's thread :)

mashamaniac 02-27-2008 10:06 PM

Hey guys nice site! will u add futures to it as well or just challengers?

Nathaliia 02-28-2008 01:32 PM

Hey mashamaniac, glad you like it :cool: I was thinking of the futures, but hmm, would there be more people who'd like to read it? Maybe weekly summaries?

I can attend many futures in Poland :cool:.