MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Why do people always vote for wrong politicians? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=113232)

mtw 11-15-2007 04:16 PM

Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

I must hurry, before a fanatic one affirms that this thread hurts its pseudofeelings and it will be eliminated?
Why do people vote for such people as Bush and his family, Clinton and his family, Sarkozy- Thanks God he has no family. Politics of these people rely upon realization of own point of view and relization of interests of point of view of rich supporters. And the only possibility is not to give power for them. If they have power, they have very deeply in a.. own society and own voters. These naive voters, who elected it can protest, stamp and they will gain nothing.

Jaap 11-15-2007 04:28 PM

Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

rocketassist 11-15-2007 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaap (Post 6267898)

You forgot Boris Pashanski.

Jaap 11-15-2007 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocketassist (Post 6267952)

You're right.

guille&tati4life 11-15-2007 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtw (Post 6267837)
I must hurry, before a fanatic one affirms that this thread hurts its pseudofeelings and it will be eliminated?
Why do people vote for such people as Bush and his family, Clinton and his family, Sarkozy- Thanks God he has no family. Politics of these people rely upon realization of own point of view and relization of interests of point of view of rich supporters. And the only possibility is not to give power for them. If they have power, they have very deeply in a.. own society and own voters. These naive voters, who elected it can protest, stamp and they will gain nothing.

Many reasons, here are a few...
Some people think that these guys do a good job.
Often there is little choice, it's someone you don't want to vote for v another prson you don't want to vote for.
Also, many people are stupid and don't vote based on policies.

Fee 11-15-2007 05:21 PM

WHY DO YOU CARE?

Please, explain to us exactly what happened in the last Polish elections. How did they win, who will be in Parliament, what will the new administration look like, and what effect will that have on the number of immigrants going to England looking for work? It's time to turn the spotlight on your own country for a while, and the effect that your elections will have on the rest of Europe.

scarecrows 11-15-2007 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocketassist (Post 6267952)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaap (Post 6267994)
You're right.

you made Jaap change all the structure of his sig, it was all in 1 column before :lol:

psichogaucho 11-15-2007 05:23 PM

I don't know how old you are, but, not so many years ago, in your country, a few illuminated men dicided who rule your country
so let me keep on voting wrong guys, at least, it's my very own mistake

Jaap 11-15-2007 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarecrows (Post 6268110)
you made Jaap change all the structure of his sig, it was all in 1 column before :lol:

They wouldn't let me have 12 columns. Its better like this though as I can add as many as want if needs be. :p

cmurray 11-15-2007 06:04 PM

Why do people always talk about the governments of places they don't live? :confused:

GlennMirnyi 11-15-2007 06:44 PM

Are there any decent politicians? I'm talking about the whole world, please don't take me for some mtw-follower.

Fee 11-15-2007 07:00 PM

I know of one personally. He was wonderful, but he was forced out of office by California's stupid term limits.

El Legenda 11-15-2007 07:56 PM

Because "right" politicians do not exist.

cmurray 11-15-2007 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi (Post 6268427)
Are there any decent politicians? I'm talking about the whole world, please don't take me for some mtw-follower.

Not in high positions, there aren't. They're all liars and cheaters. Power corrupts.

Black Adam 11-15-2007 09:32 PM

Politics in a Democracy involves a lot of stealth corruption. The other alternative which is a dictatorship by one guy isn't that better as nobody ever wants to relinquish power and there actually is visible corruption.

At least with Politic in a democracy people feel better as they get to feel like they have a say and feel they are involved in what's going on yet corruption is still there playing a huge role.

Mtw if you are really depressed by the current state of the world here is what you can do.
1. Focus on your own mess that's Polish politics before moaning about the USA, France or UK.
2. Declare your home a Sovereign State and you won't need to worry about any politics except your own ;) Of course you will be soon in the News as a big Joke before Corruption decides to lock you in jail.