MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Rafael Nadal (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   Rafa's avatars :) (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=112927)

Denise 11-07-2007 08:18 PM

Rafa's avatars :)
 
Hello! Does anyone has some avatars of Rafa? Because I'd like to change mine ;)
Be free to post them here :wavey:
See ya :angel:

Sunset of Age 11-08-2007 03:51 PM

Re: Rafa's avatars :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Denise (Post 6236376)
Hello! Does anyone has some avatars of Rafa? Because I'd like to change mine ;)
Be free to post them here :wavey:
See ya :angel:

I can make one for you, if you like.
Just send me your fav picture by PM, and tell me if/what text you want on it. :wavey:

Denise 11-08-2007 10:49 PM

Re: Rafa's avatars :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClayBuzza (Post 6239014)
I can make one for you, if you like.
Just send me your fav picture by PM, and tell me if/what text you want on it. :wavey:

Thank you so much! I will find out a great picture of Rafa :hearts: then I will send a PM. :hug:

l_mac 11-08-2007 11:01 PM

Re: Rafa's avatars :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClayBuzza (Post 6239014)
Just send me your fav picture by PM, and tell me if/what text you want on it. :wavey:


Hmm, Karin, I have a favourite pic of Rafa ... think you could make me a tasteful avatar out of it?

:lol:

Sunset of Age 11-09-2007 01:11 AM

Re: Rafa's avatars :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Denise (Post 6240435)
Thank you so much! I will find out a great picture of Rafa :hearts: then I will send a PM. :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by l_mac (Post 6240485)
Hmm, Karin, I have a favourite pic of Rafa ... think you could make me a tasteful avatar out of it?

:lol:

Both of you are welcome! :D

Denise 11-11-2007 05:58 PM

Re: Rafa's avatars :)
 
ClayBuzza, I love your avatar ;)

Denise 11-11-2007 05:59 PM

Re: Rafa's avatars :)
 
Mac, share with us your favorite photo :p

Sunset of Age 11-11-2007 06:01 PM

Re: Rafa's avatars :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by l_mac (Post 6240485)
Hmm, Karin, I have a favourite pic of Rafa ... think you could make me a tasteful avatar out of it?

:lol:

If it's the picture I THINK it is, that would be quite a hard task... :lol:

Denise 11-11-2007 06:49 PM

Re: Rafa's avatars :)
 
1 Attachment(s)
I want an avatar with this pic :p

Sunset of Age 11-11-2007 06:51 PM

Re: Rafa's avatars :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Denise (Post 6249739)
I want an avatar with this pic :p

No prob, see if I get it done tonight. :D

Denise 11-11-2007 06:51 PM

Re: Rafa's avatars :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClayBuzza (Post 6249556)
If it's the picture I THINK it is, that would be quite a hard task... :lol:

Which picture??? :devil: :eek: I'm curious ;)

Denise 11-11-2007 06:53 PM

Re: Rafa's avatars :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClayBuzza (Post 6249750)
No prob, see if I get it done tonight. :D

Gracias :p
Thanks :yeah: Btw, you can put any phrase you want. ;)

yana 11-11-2007 07:42 PM

Re: Rafa's avatars :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Denise (Post 6249751)
Which picture??? :devil: :eek: I'm curious ;)

Rafa in his underwear I think. That is The Picture of the moment ;)

Sunset of Age 11-11-2007 07:44 PM

Re: Rafa's avatars :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Denise (Post 6249767)
Gracias :p
Thanks :yeah: Btw, you can put any phrase you want. ;)

Just sent you two by PM without text... but if you want text on them do tell me. :D (I'm not very creative at this moment with text... bit tired...)

Denise 11-12-2007 07:58 PM

Re: Rafa's avatars :)
 
ClayBuzza, I won't put any phrase ;) But the avatar it's so short! :o I want a big one like yours :p
Thanks anyway :hug:


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.