MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Maroon 5's Adam Levine talks about boinking Maria :eek: (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=108340)

celia 08-20-2007 06:07 AM

Maroon 5's Adam Levine talks about boinking Maria :eek:

OK, we all know that boys should not eva eva eva kiss and tella ella ella...

But he did.

Quote:

MOSCOW (Context) - The former lover of tennis star Maria Sharapova, Maroon 5's frontman Adam Levine, revealed yesterday why he broke off their brief romance.

"She wouldn't make any noise during sex," Levine said. "I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she'd be the loud screaming type. But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, said it 'ruined her concentration.' It was so disillusioning that I went on Paxil for a month afterwards. Really, it was much more of a shock than when I found out there's no such thing as the Easter Bunny."
Maybe the real problem was the size of your NOSE Adam???? :mad:

SOURCE: http://www.exile.ru/2007-August-10/in_brief.html

Allure 08-20-2007 06:36 AM

Re: Maroon 5's Adam Levine talks about boinking Maria :eek:

Maria dated him? :eek:

GlennMirnyi 08-20-2007 06:38 AM

Never in doubt.

Nathaliia 08-20-2007 07:06 AM

What an idiot. If he feels like sharing, he should keep a diary. I hate this kind of people, with no respect towards ex or current significant other.

Bad Religion 08-20-2007 07:15 AM

What a gentleman :rolleyes:

bad gambler 08-20-2007 07:52 AM

What a dickhead

Carlita 08-20-2007 08:24 AM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: classy Adam...very classy.....

Action Jackson 08-20-2007 08:28 AM

Not surprising.

Nikki♥ 08-20-2007 09:12 AM

Tsk, tsk. He should seriously cut Maria some slack. First of all, he is the man so he has to do all the work instead of complaining that she was just lying there doing nothing. Perhaps he was so bad that she just had the 'hopefully it will be over soon' thoughts in her head and didn't moan because of this.

What makes me laugh is the fact that she found his moaning rather disturbing and said that it would ruin her concentration. Through this experience she should finally know how her opponents feel when their concentration is being ruined by her constant shrieking. ;)

Anyway, he is a true gentleman to be spilling the beans on his relationship with Maria. I wonder how much they paid him for that. I doubt that his record sales are really that bad that he needs to sell stories about his private life to pay his bills.

Naide 08-20-2007 10:04 AM

As if she ever dated him :lol:

Bilbo 08-20-2007 10:26 AM

now he's sucking dicks or what? what a tool.

I♥PsY@Mus!c 08-20-2007 11:19 AM

Is that true?
Anyway I don't like people telling what their gf/bf acted during sex in the public,esp to complain of it.

celia 08-20-2007 11:04 PM

Now his publicist is retracting...

Quote:

Playboy Adam Levine is denying he made these crass comments about having sex with tennis player Maria Sharapova.

The Maroon 5 singer’s publicist, Dvora Englefield, emailed PerezHilton.com and gave us this exclusive quote:

“I represent Maroon 5 and wanted to let you know that the quote on your site [from the Russian newspaper] isn’t true. Adam never said this, and they only met once at Maria’s birthday party in 2004.”

And there you have it. Or do we?
www.perezhilton.com

rocketassist 08-20-2007 11:10 PM

The comments are just so ridiculous they're clearly untrue. Yuri would have had him lynched if so.

celia 08-20-2007 11:18 PM