MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Andy Roddick Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   IMPORTANT: Tytta is an Andy forum Moderator until September 12 (seriously, read this) (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=105393)

Deboogle!. 07-06-2007 12:20 AM

IMPORTANT: Tytta is an Andy forum Moderator until September 12 (seriously, read this)

Hi guys :hug:
As you all know, I leave later today for 6 weeks in Europe. I will have internet in some hotels here and there, but won't be here regularly. So while I am gone, Renata (Tytta) is to be considered as temporary moderator of the forum, so nothing should change. Instead of reporting a post, PM Renata AND ME TOO about what you want. This is what will happen. If it's an emergency (which I don't anticipate), Renata will deal with it ASAP. If it is not an emergency (like something just needs to get merged or stickied, etc.), Renata will wait a day and see if I show up, if I don't show up in a day, then she will take care of it. She will login as me and deal with everything accordingly, I trust her judgment 100%. Renata also has full discretion to move posts and merge threads if she thinks it needs to be done and I am not around.

Again, I am not anticipating any problems, but I want to plan ahead accordingly just in case because I know the summer HC season can be a little crazy crazy and bring in a lot of people, some of whom we may not really want here :p:lol: So I think all of this will help us avoid any problems and run smoothly. We rarely have problems here, but I want to have a plan in force just in case.

Thanks guys :hug: if you have any questions just ask :)

Tytta!. 07-06-2007 12:21 AM

Re: IMPORTANT: Tytta is the temporary Andy forum Moderator for July 6-7

:)

Deboogle!. 07-28-2007 05:19 PM

Re: IMPORTANT: Tytta is the temporary Andy forum Moderator from July 28-September 12

Hi everyone, please read this again :)

jeahhh! 07-28-2007 05:21 PM

Re: IMPORTANT: Tytta is the temporary Andy forum Moderator from July 28-September 12

:angel:

But seriously Deb have a great trip!:hug::hug:

Tytta!. 07-28-2007 05:25 PM

Thanks for trusting me, Deb :hug:

Fee 07-28-2007 07:34 PM

Have a mostest excellent trip Deb. Stay safe. :) :wavey:

meenyminymo 07-28-2007 08:02 PM

Have a blast Deb!!! :D

Deboogle!. 07-28-2007 08:21 PM

Thanks guys :hug: I'm so excited I can barely sit still enough to wait for 2 hours til the shuttle comes!!

And everyone please yell at and cheer for andy extra hard for me :) Just to be clear one more time it's not any of you guys I am worried about it's the potential trolls, so one more thing you can all do is just ignore the trolls like always :D

I'll miss you guys! but i will try to check in when I can :) And anyone who's not already on my blog who wants to be, send me a PM with your email address and I'll add you as soon as I can :)

MissFairy 07-28-2007 08:54 PM

:hug: I'm going to miss youuuu, have fun and take lots of photos (i trust you will :)) I will move up my Andy-cheering a gear just for you :kiss:

Safe travels, my dear :hug:

knight_ley 07-28-2007 08:59 PM

:hug: :hug: :hug: Love you Deb! Have a fantastical time and I cannot wait to see your pix and hear your stories! :kiss: xoxoxoxoxo :smooch:

J. Corwin 07-28-2007 11:59 PM

Have fun and stay safe. :hug: I am expecting 3952502359 gorgeous pics from you. ;)

Re the moderator :rocker2:

Jlee 07-29-2007 12:12 AM

Hope you have a wonderful time Deb! :)

PennyThePenguin 07-29-2007 02:19 AM

damn...she's left already? :sad: :sad: bye debita...go melon!!!! :rocker2:

jeahhh! 07-29-2007 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tweedledee (Post 5756113)
damn...she's left already? :sad: :sad: bye debita...go melon!!!! :rocker2:

Well now that she is gone we can go back to trying to figure out her password.;)

Tytta!. 07-29-2007 02:51 AM

:haha: