MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Paul-Henri Mathieu Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=437)
-   -   PHM Chat Archives #5 (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=105283)

Ome 05-19-2008 02:00 PM

PHM Chat Archives #5

:awww: Good luck, Lele! :hug:

May I ask what subjects? :)

PinkFeatherBoa 05-19-2008 02:05 PM

Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Congrats on your exam results! :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ome (Post 7067295)
I didn't feel like posting in Richard's forum for one obvious reason :lol: but I do want to give a thought on his coaching issue.

It's highly unlikely that Richard and Nico will play in a same tournament all the time, from now on. I just can't see that happen, practically. So in my opinion, if it works well for Richard... Nico will be left in a position that Paulo was in earlier. Team Lagardere's system = business and it is a mess. I hope that their crews are working on a long term plan for Richard. I would hate to see that sad triangle tragedy happens again to anyone.

I see what you mean with this, from what I understood though it seems like a temporary thing for Richard (working with Peyre) but it does have the potential to become a Paulo/Monfils/Champion because the Lagerdere way would be to put Richard's needs ahead of Nico's. Player with star power, greater talent, results etc, seems to always win with Lagerdere. I guess we can just hope it doesn't turn out like this.

dada_nt 05-19-2008 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ome (Post 7066265)
:spit: He does look like a vampire! :lol:
Post #20000 :rolls:

Knock! knock! somebody talking about my Nico? :lol:

Hello Nong Jai & friends. Long time no see. :wavey:
I've been disappeared for a while to take care of my mom.
Well, I'm back and trying to catch up with tennis as much as possible. Korean series seem to steal my time more and more
since I've watched a lot of them during the time spending with mom.

For Nong Jai, your Paulo & my Nico seemed not be be a sweet couple, right? Their results were kind of ... :sad: :sad: :sad:

Ome 05-19-2008 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dada_nt (Post 7067516)
Knock! knock! somebody talking about my Nico? :lol:

Hello Nong Jai & friends. Long time no see. :wavey:
I've been disappeared for a while to take care of my mom.
Well, I'm back and trying to catch up with tennis as much as possible. Korean series seem to steal my time more and more
since I've watched a lot of them during the time spending with mom.

For Nong Jai, your Paulo & my Nico seemed not be be a sweet couple, right? Their results were kind of ... :sad: :sad: :sad:

:lol: P'Da :wavey:

I never got a change to watch Korean series until last weekend! :lol: I've been soooo crazy about Princess Hours :hearts: I hope all is well now with your mom :hug:

The clay court season hasn't treated the Frenchies too well :tape: Anyway, I have a picture of Paulo sitting on Nico's lap which I'll PM you later ;)

Ome 05-19-2008 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFeatherBoa (Post 7067467)
Congrats on your exam results! :hug:

I see what you mean with this, from what I understood though it seems like a temporary thing for Richard (working with Peyre) but it does have the potential to become a Paulo/Monfils/Champion because the Lagerdere way would be to put Richard's needs ahead of Nico's. Player with star power, greater talent, results etc, seems to always win with Lagerdere. I guess we can just hope it doesn't turn out like this.

Thank you! :hug:

Yep, and we can just hope that it will turn out for the best for all of them :)

gambit84 05-19-2008 03:19 PM

Jai the first one is legal medicine :angel:

Ome 05-19-2008 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gambit84 (Post 7067834)
Jai the first one is legal medicine :angel:

:eek: I took a course about it in the 1st year, but it was just a basic.
:lol:

my0118 05-20-2008 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ome (Post 7064026)
I passed both of my exams, btw! :woohoo:

I got one B and one C :lol: My dad is going to give me some kind of gift for avoiding the F :rolls: I want a huge teddy bear :dance:

Congrats honey :hug:

And as for the Korean food you ate in Japan, I think it's called Bibimbap (I'm not sure the spelling)

Ome 05-20-2008 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by my0118 (Post 7071356)
Congrats honey :hug:

And as for the Korean food you ate in Japan, I think it's called Bibimbap (I'm not sure the spelling)

Thanks, hun :kiss:

It's like one of the best food I've ever eaten!!! :drool: :bowdown: Too bad I only know one place that sell it in Thailand :awww:

gambit84 05-20-2008 03:34 PM

lately people I don't know are adding me on facebook. I checked and we have nothing in common (fan club, network, groups, friends). It's disquieting :tape::scared::scared:
I just obfuscated my profile :scared:

Sharon 05-20-2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gambit84 (Post 7072273)
lately people I don't know are adding me on facebook. I checked and we have nothing in common (fan club, network, groups, friends). It's disquieting :tape::scared::scared:
I just obfuscated my profile :scared:

:scared: I've set privacy settings so that doesn't really happen to me :tape:

Ome 05-20-2008 04:06 PM

Paulo probably felt the same way when I sent him a friend request! :haha:

Ome 05-20-2008 04:07 PM

Did you see HIMYM, Sharon? Wayyyy too emotional :lol:

I'm glad the bros are back together :yeah:

Sharon 05-20-2008 04:09 PM

I haven't seen it yet :lol: Have to catch it online later.
I was watching the "dancing with the stars finale" Kristi Yamguchi was amazing and her partner Mark Ballas is :hearts: :inlove: :rolls:

My favorite dance from them this season http://youtube.com/watch?v=K3RXAqDfFUA
and the freestyle from last night :worship: Its a couple minutes into the video http://youtube.com/watch?v=JseuZdLwir8

gambit84 05-20-2008 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ome (Post 7072474)
Paulo probably felt the same way when I sent him a friend request! :haha:

Jai it's a serious thing :o

they are stalking me :scared: