MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Arnaud Clement Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=438)
-   -   Wimbledon 2007 (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=104603)

Marine 06-22-2007 07:59 PM

Wimbledon 2007

Bad draw !!!

First round: arnaud vs Nico Mahut ! :mad:
Second round vs...Richard.

Ok, it could have been worse with Federer. :o

Via 06-22-2007 10:48 PM

Re: Wimbledon 2007

:eek:

wimbly not as kind to the frenchies as the other english tournaments lol

Via 06-24-2007 10:55 PM

arnaud will play this guy last up on court 13 on monday:

:scared: lol

higherlaw 06-26-2007 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Via (Post 5568863)
arnaud will play this guy last up on court 13 on monday:

and that guy beat him...:p i

but, once again, he still has doubles (and they're seeded 10). i hope mika has recovered sufficiently!

Marine 06-26-2007 04:39 PM

2 finals in a row, then a loss at first round, such a pity... :sad:

Via 06-26-2007 10:45 PM

it would be a shame if mahut lost too, after all that effort in qualifying. uhh no one should lose. there are so many guys who don't have a clue how to play on grass!

so hopefully there's still something to talk about on this thread if the doubles go well.

ps. if it's any comfort, big ivo has lost to fabrice :p

Via 06-27-2007 11:03 PM

doubles alert: To Finish 6-2 6-1 3-0

looks like mika has recovered :)

Via 07-01-2007 12:22 AM

after 2 days of playing, the 2nd doubles match is thus

To Finish 3-6 4-6 7-6(5) 7-6(9) 9-9

:lol:

(clement/llodra are the pair who led two sets then gave them away in two tie-breaks :rolleyes: i think the organisers must be as :mad: as they are)

Hangdog 07-02-2007 08:05 PM

Looks like they won it after all with 14-12 in the final set. But ehhhh... :scratch: how many days were they playing the match??!! lol There is even no time by set info :o But it looks like one of the longest doubles matches of the year?

And it seems the guys have a chance to meet their "bÍtes noir" from Russia in the next round.

Marine 07-02-2007 09:10 PM

http://www.fft.fr/wimbledon/2007/

"Je pense que Mika peut aussi faire la cuisine !" :lol:
Signé Arnaud Clément, qui partage désormais sa maison située près de Wimbledon avec son frère d'entraîneur, Bruno, mais aussi Michaël Llodra, qui a remplacé au pied levé Sébastien Grosjean. "La Clé" et "Mika" sont toujours en course en double, après s'être imposé 14/12 au cinquième set, ce lundi, face à la paire américaine Reynolds-Delic, au deuxième tour.

Audio interview after his marathon double in 4 days... he thougt it was funny in 4 days, but only cos he won. He talks about his holiday, then his house in Wimbledon village... " on était trois et seb est parti mais on a un nouveau avec mika, mais ça sera pas lui qui fera la cuisine...mais vous savez, sebastien qui fait pas la cuisine, il m'a fait la cuisine un soir pendant le queens, j'etais rentré tard parce que j'avais un match, eh ben quand je suis arrivé, tout était prêt , la table et les pates...donc je pense que mika est capable de faire ça aussi" :lol:

Oh i'd love to see them at home ! lol

Via 07-03-2007 01:06 AM

:wavey: good to see you two again, i thought everyone's gone on summer holidays! lol

arnaud :rolleyes: no need to give excuse, mika is doing as much work on the court as he is, so why should mika be cooking? arnaud's just bullying seb, that's how i see it :p

higherlaw 07-03-2007 10:34 AM

:umbrella: this has been almost unbearable :p sometimes the matches are replayed three times a day on TV!

anyway, glad to see he's moved along in doubles. and, thanks marine for the link and info; quite cute.

Hangdog 07-03-2007 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Via (Post 5611171)
:wavey: good to see you two again, i thought everyone's gone on summer holidays! lol

arnaud :rolleyes: no need to give excuse, mika is doing as much work on the court as he is, so why should mika be cooking? arnaud's just bullying seb, that's how i see it :p

I have to say I'm not sure whether at least some kind of real holidays exists in this country :p But glad to see you all again, too!

Well, if Arnaud was still playing in singles then he might have some possibility to occupy Micka with cooking lol A funny interview anyway! And talking about "the guys at home", I think there were some pictures on this topic, not sure if you remember them.

So don't know if they have the same mess around in Wimbledon but I won't be surprised if after all these smart talks it is Arnaud one to care about meal :)

Marine 07-03-2007 08:59 PM

Thanks Irina, I knew the first pic, not the second one (taken in l'alpe d'huez last winter)...arnaud seems to like cooking.

Via 07-03-2007 10:27 PM

:lol: that's the winter training that they do?

i'm sure you're right, irina... after all that's been said, the sad truth is, arnaud must be the one cooking for everyone, though he won't admit it :devil: lol

anyway the cooking duo will be on court again on wednesday, their match is first up so should be least affected by any rain delay... the organisers must be pretty scared by their marathons by now.