MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Gaston Gaudio Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=233)
-   -   Gaston in the land of knedlicky, fine beer, hot ladies and Berdman in Prostejov CH (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=103322)

Action Jackson 06-04-2007 05:14 AM

Gaston in the land of knedlicky, fine beer, hot ladies and Berdman in Prostejov CH

Gaston is doing the right thing and is playing in this excellent challenger in the little town of Prostejov which is a tennis town for sure.

He has some good matches left and good to play here.

Dominik Hrbaty SVK [1] vs. Jan Mertl CZE
Dick Norman BEL vs. Qualifier
Ivo Klec SVK vs. Ivo Minar CZE
Dusan Lojda CZE [WC] vs. Jan Hajek CZE [?]

Martin Vassallo Arguello ARG [?] vs. Jiri Novak CZE [WC]
Diego Junqueira ARG vs. Juan Pablo Guzman ARG
Qualifier vs. Qualifier
Ivan Navarro Pastor ESP vs. Sergio Roitman ARG [?]

Andreas Seppi ITA [?] vs. Ramón Delgado PAR
Qualifier vs. Andre Sa BRA
Jiri Vanek CZE vs. Jan Vacek CZE [SE]
Bohdan Ulihrach CZE vs. Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo ESP [?]

Gaston Gaudío ARG [?, WC] vs. Roko Karanusic CRO
Flavio Saretta BRA vs. Ricardo Mello BRA
Pablo Andujar ESP vs. Danai Udomchoke THA
Tomas Zib CZE vs. Florian Mayer GER [2]

Eléa 06-04-2007 11:35 AM

Re:Gaston in the land of knedlicky, fine beer, hot ladies and Berdman in Prostejov CH

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler (Post 5467417)
Gaston is doing the right thing and is playing in this excellent challenger in the little town of Prostejov

I totally agree with you, i'm very proud of his decision to play in Prostejov :yeah:
Good luck Gaston :hug:

wenty 06-05-2007 06:01 AM

Re: Gaston in the land of knedlicky, fine beer, hot ladies and Berdman in Prostejov C

Good luck Gazza :bigclap: Hope he achieves some good results here.

Nedved Rosicky 06-05-2007 08:30 AM

Re: Gaston in the land of knedlicky, fine beer, hot ladies and Berdman in Prostejov C

agree too, it's a good decision. Good luck to Gaston.:yeah:

Choupi 06-05-2007 11:00 AM

Re: Gaston in the land of knedlicky, fine beer, hot ladies and Berdman in Prostejov

Gaston lost the 1st set to Karanusic 4-6.

Action Jackson 06-05-2007 11:10 AM

Gaston lost 6-4 6-2 against Roko and that isn't a great result, not sure whether he will go to Braunschweig or go back to Argentina, then play the summer clay events.

Eléa 06-05-2007 11:29 AM

Re:Gaston in the land of knedlicky, fine beer, hot ladies and Berdman in Prostejov CH

I'm so sad for Gaston :awww: i hope it won't change his decision of keep on playing...

taysbest 06-05-2007 11:59 AM

Gaston in the land of knedlicky, fine beer, hot ladies and Berdman in Prostejov CH

That is a shame! I hope he doesn't quit yet.

Denaon 06-05-2007 06:43 PM

Gaston :hug:

tanga 06-05-2007 08:12 PM

Coria, sale de este cuerpo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rocker2:

soon, I'm sure they are going to enter some future event in double and they will become the best friends ever :lol:

I've always thought they look like each other more than they would like:secret: :tape: :angel: :lol:

Action Jackson 06-06-2007 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanga (Post 5476500)
Coria, sale de este cuerpo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rocker2:

soon, I'm sure they are going to enter some future event in double and they will become the best friends ever :lol:

I've always thought they look like each other more than they would like:secret: :tape: :angel: :lol:

Hahahaha, we have a comedian here.