MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Andy Roddick Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Like Sands Through the Hourglass, This is the Life of the Roddicks (Brooke's fanclub) (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=10276)

Fumus 04-30-2004 02:26 AM

Like Sands Through the Hourglass, This is the Life of the Roddicks (Brooke's fanclub)

Sorry, that other thing is just soo annoying I couldn't take it anymore!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :explode:

Fumus 04-30-2004 02:28 AM

Re: Did Mandy and Andy [u] break[/u] up!?!

that typo is too much, I hate it, I just wanna edit the post myself. This is my revenge on that evil typo that has spited me for the last time!!!!!!! ahhh, I feel dumber everytime I read it!! lol ok, venting done....better now..how about that hot blonde she is hot...I always thought Andy could do better than Mandy...if I was Andy I would hit on Amanda Coetzer, she's alittle shorty, she's kinda old, but shes hot, I love it!!

Deboogle!. 04-30-2004 02:30 AM

Re: Did Mandy and Andy [u] break[/u] up!?!

Fumus, if you want to talk about typos, you should check your last post in the thread about the powerade commercial in GM, you have like 4 lol ;) (I only kid because I care!)

Anyway, some of us like Mandy and some of us liked Andy and Mandy together, so, no need to be mean!

Fumus 04-30-2004 02:31 AM

Re: Did Andy and Mandy break up!?! break not broke...damn it!!

I don't care, I am typo master....I typo everytime I post, that thing just was sooo annoying

Deboogle!. 04-30-2004 02:32 AM

well then those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Fumus 04-30-2004 02:32 AM

but Amanda Coetzer, she is hot!! :lol:

Fumus 04-30-2004 02:33 AM

haha, I will take my house down, I don't care but her house is going with me!! :haha:

Fumus 04-30-2004 02:34 AM

I'm soorry it's just been like that forever....things don't irk you sometimes Deb?

Deboogle!. 04-30-2004 02:35 AM

I just looked at the original poster's location and it says MALAYSIA. The fact that she could write her post in English at all is impressive. I don't even know what the official language of Malaysia is.

I just don't think it's fair to make fun of someone like this, regardless of how annoying it might be, if you do the same thing and don't care. :shrug:

Deboogle!. 04-30-2004 02:36 AM

of course bad grammar irks me. It's a huge pet peeve of mine, but not enough to start a thread to deride someone for it. Plus like I said, he/she is Malaysian, I think I can put it past me considering it's not his/her mother tongue.

Whatever, it's done.

Fumus 04-30-2004 02:36 AM

omg...Deb! Listen to me....stop being logical...just laught and rap with me about silly stuff....I just got an urge to do that...

Fumus 04-30-2004 02:38 AM

Anyways...Mandy isn't that hot, the short hair thing was "bllleeeeghhh"

Deboogle!. 04-30-2004 02:42 AM

being hot isn't the only thing :rolleyes:

If Andy had to date a famous person, she's the one I'd want him to date. She has a great reputation as a nice down-home girl, Andy's being with her only helped his reputation. Plus, she gave him unfailing support and only ever said wonderful things about him, and he about her for that matter. It's over so it's over, he's not with her anymore so why do we have to keep dissing her when we don't even know her

andyroxmysox12191 04-30-2004 02:48 AM

Quote:

If Andy had to date a famous person, she's the one I'd want him to date. She has a great reputation as a nice down-home girl, Andy's being with her only helped his reputation. Plus, she gave him unfailing support and only ever said wonderful things about him, and he about her for that matter. It's over so it's over, he's not with her anymore so why do we have to keep dissing her when we don't even know her
i take back what i said on the other thread about you.
i love you deb :worship:

Deboogle!. 04-30-2004 02:53 AM

I forgive you :hug: hehe