Mens Tennis Forums banner

Challenger

10K views 196 replies 9 participants last post by  Mae 
#1 ·
Here i will let you know when i found GGL on a Challenger list :)

#4 ·
you are welcome! it´s really no problem for me! and when i can help everybody else... ;)

#14 ·
Cindy19 said:
Did you watch the football game germany vs Italy, i stay up for the match but so sad they lost...........even i am a genius but i can;t save my team....

Germany, England, Holland, Australia, Spain, US....all of my fav teams are out....
As you know I really don't follow the World Cup, but I did hear on a sports channel where Germany had lost. And I know no matter what sport is being played it is especially bad to lose at home :sad:

#16 ·
yeah to bad that the german team lost....in germany....in the semis..........:( i didnt follow, only the results, so i didnt watch the game......

#19 ·
hehe, in my economics class, my teacher mentioned that he has a father who lives in italy, and half my class yelled out 'yuck we hate italians' just because they beat us in the world cup. It was so funny, but I'd rather that Italy beats France though

#20 ·
Juanqui Lover said:
hehe, in my economics class, my teacher mentioned that he has a father who lives in italy, and half my class yelled out 'yuck we hate italians' just because they beat us in the world cup. It was so funny, but I'd rather that Italy beats France though
:lol: I'm surprised that the people in class had the nerve to say that :eek: For myself I will be very HAPPY when the World Cup is over :D :p

#21 ·
Well GGL has withdrawn his name from the Alternate List at Gstaad because the dates conflict with the CH Tournament he is going to be playing. It's bad with GGL playing CH Tournaments, because the players that are winning on the ATP Tour don't play CH Tournaments unless they have been sick or injuried and off the ATP Tour for some time. To me it seems to say that GGL feels he can do best at the CH level and as long as he feels that way he will never do well at the ATP level :sad:

#23 ·
thats soooo sad! sweden is not THAT far away from my home (you know my city was swedish in the middle ages) but now......i can stay home (not that i really planed to go but....you never know).

#24 ·
Mae said:
:lol: I'm surprised that the people in class had the nerve to say that :eek: For myself I will be very HAPPY when the World Cup is over :D :p
yes, me too.
and i´m really really really happy when the bush-visit in my city is over....everybody here is going crazy....you cannot even park your car in some parts of the city although you live there. we´re freaking out now!!!!!!!!!
manhole covers are closed, mailboxes also (which are standing open in the city).....and strange things like that. not to bear :sad:

#25 ·
stephB said:
yes, me too.
and i´m really really really happy when the bush-visit in my city is over....everybody here is going crazy....you cannot even park your car in some parts of the city although you live there. we´re freaking out now!!!!!!!!!
manhole covers are closed, mailboxes also (which are standing open in the city).....and strange things like that. not to bear :sad:
Yes it is the same in the U.S. when Bush visits a city. I wish he would stay in Washington, D.C. and run the country instead of going all over the place :(

#26 ·
Bloody hell, challengers are the last thing he'd want to be doing. He should be playing those crappy tournaments like the american claycourt championships and stuff like that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.