Mens Tennis Forums banner

The "I don't even know what to say anymore :(" Memphis thread.

21K views 655 replies 57 participants last post by  partygirl 
#1 · (Edited)
As always taking other title suggestions.

Draw will be out sometime today. Andy's points already came off, so he has opportunity to add some.

#2 ·
Re: The "Andy, please don't get hurt here for the 3rd year in a row" Memphis thread!

I like the thread title Deb!!

#4 ·
Re: The "Andy, please don't get hurt here for the 3rd year in a row" Memphis thread!

They just said on tv that Andy plays Mardy in the first round

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

#5 ·

Andy this is TENNISsee, not pizzasee or swimmasee. :)

Andy can't suck enough to lose to Mardy can he? :lol: :sad:

Reactions: superpinkone37
#6 ·
#8 ·

The draw is just ewwwwwwwwwwww

#9 ·

Arthurs Haas
Fish
:rolleyes: Andy can't even run anymore. :eek:

#11 ·

He has been swimmin' with the Fish lately. :ignore: :haha: :rolls:

#12 ·

Andy, Fishy hasn't been playing well lately, you better pound him.

#13 ·

blosson said:
Mardy will be fired up to beat Andy. Andy is the one who has to step up :lol:
From what I've read and heard about him in Delray and San Jose, Mardy's not in a good mental state.... the only reason the match might be complicated is if Andy like feels badly for him and doesn't play well.

According to the Memphis paper, that match will be Tuesday night.

#15 ·

Jace of Spades said:
Andy this is TENNISsee, not pizzasee or swimmasee. :)
:haha: Jace, you rock.

Mardy. Andy. Mardy. Andy.

Eenie, Meenie... :sobbing:

#20 ·

I don't even think it's on TV anywhere in the US So I doubt you get it, with Rotterdam going on at the same time and all :( TTC is showing the semis and final of Rotterdam but not Memphis, go figure :(

#21 ·

Roddick has to win this even in order to make up for his lost points from the SAP. Isn't it weird that Roddick is beating lower ranked opponents easilier but losing more now as well.

#23 ·

ahem-

"I wish he was hurt- seriously...
at least then he would have it taken care of and we would know- idealy, he would be getting better."
:smooch:

excuse me and my bad jew-jew.:kiss::

#24 ·

deb. said:
I don't even think it's on TV anywhere in the US So I doubt you get it, with Rotterdam going on at the same time and all :( TTC is showing the semis and final of Rotterdam but not Memphis, go figure :(
No i'm not getting it either, which is prolbably a good thing coz i don't think mt tv can take anymore of me thumping it. :rolleyes:

#25 ·
Re: The "Don't get hurt for the 3rd year in a row AND STOP SUCKING!!" Memphis thread!

Personally, I think Andy could use a tough draw right about now. It's no good to beat Mickey Mouse players all the time.

Memphis is worth more points than San Jose so a title here could put him back on track for 2006.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.