Mens Tennis Forums banner

Rogi's Belly Button Thread

77K views 149 replies 20 participants last post by  SUKTUEN 
#1 ·
I feel like a bit of a weirdo confessing this, but I have noticed these past months when Roger Federer does a flying forehand I'm looking forward to the shirt coming up...Ah! Is it strange to find his belly button attractive? It's not too deep, not too shallow, perfect little shape. It's so cute! It's like when God finished making him, he placed a pinky finger in the middle and said you're done. :) Here's some photos for reference, I certainly hope my thoughts aren't too strange and that I'm not alone: :scared:

No other rules here besides, Roger and his tummy.:lick:

See less See more
#7 ·
OMG. I find this too much from my poin of view.
I believed to be out of mind of all the parts of Roger I find attractive but I've never considered this one.

To be honnest I'm not belly-button or feet worshipper. I don't find them sexy. It is another matter if we speak about man's hends :p

However, if one of those 3 things is very ugly the person loses the beauty and I see it disgusting in that his part.

I never can stay with a man whitch hands I find disgusting although for the rest he is the handsomest man in the world.
I can pass over not the best feet or belly-button but if I find them disgusting it's tough.

#13 ·
Hmm... since we are all making confessions... I like Rogers's hands a lot, ofc his hair, and um, he has nice eyelashes...
And, it wasn't hm who changed my perception - but when I was younger I really didn't like hairy men and men with shaved heads... Now... I can say that my perception is changing and that tastes vary in time, I like both hairy and not hairy men (it just has to click for me) and I find some men with shaved heads very sexy...
But I do not fancy feet either... Nor bellybuttons. :p But I do like if a man has a bellybutton like Roger has.. I dislike this type of bellybuttons --> http://hlpain.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/belly-button.jpg

#26 ·
I love Roger's hands a lot.. beautiful fingers, the perfect hair..those eyes..eyebrows :hearts:, and I love hairy men, I really don't like hairless men..I find it uhm..how to say? not masculine XD, to be back on the topic..belly button :eek:? I like his tummy, but never thought about the belly button, that's a little crazy XD, even for me ..who likes every part of Roger..:p, but yea he has a good belly button

#16 ·
I've never liked 20yo guys. I mean since I've been about 20- 25 yo.
I've always liked bigger man than me. And Roger breack this as well.
He's younger than me but I see him so man and guy at the same time.
And in his younger images I see all his best he has now.

#19 ·
I fully aprove of this thread! :worship:

Men's bellies. Aahhhahahahahah... I prefer them soft, warm, and and a bit hairy (very masculine!), yes. Yum yummie :drool: :hearts:
Fed's is a goooooooood one, yep. :yeah:

(sorry. Don't mind me please :angel:)

#20 ·
okay... first I must express my reaction to this thread in smilies:

:spit: :unsure: :smash: :haha: :hearts: :crazy: :worship:

Now that that's out of the way, Rogi does have a cute bellybutton :p

#37 ·
No it's not. Its honoring him; Nearly every part of Fed has been admired or doted upon, except his belly button. Now I've made a thread for that so that gets some love too. If you dont like it so much, why keep posting on this thread? :lol: Wait...if this thread is such an insult, aren't you insulting him too by repeatedly posting here? :rolls:

#41 ·
Haha, see even more reason to celebrate Roger's belly button: look at all the success it's helped bring him! If its a key element to his athletic success, it certainly needs a thread. :)
Center of gravity, huh? So that's why Roger never seems off balance! His navel's been placed in the perfect position.. :inlove:

It all makes sense now. Haha

#44 ·
^^ not only that, but the DORK thread should be mandatory reading for all those who say Fed has no personality and is just an elitist, stuffy, stodgy, boring guy who always wants to look dressed up and perfect and never shows any fun side. If only they could see him the way we do! :inlove:

#59 ·
Ok, just a refresh :lick: :smash: :spit: :speakles: :sobbing:

#64 ·
I was innocently watching an ATP highlight video when it suddenly stopped loading here:
:clap2: :haha: not better way to call it "Smart phone" :spit:

Thos 2 are from today :lick: :drool: :hearts:

On 6-5 Roger changed his polo and there isn't any picture of it :awww: :sad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.