Mens Tennis Forums banner

A New Pope is elected

4K views 81 replies 35 participants last post by  Time Violation 
#1 ·
They are waiting for the appearance of the new pope shortly.

#2 ·
I wonder which old man will be the next one who argues against protection, abortion and gay rights while simultaneously protects child abusers :yeah:

Reactions: rtgy and Nikki♥
#16 ·
#23 ·
Warlocq is gonna have a heavy hitter praying 4 him 24/7 now ! :angel: Watch the slams pile up now.

good one Kitty!

#8 ·
Loved the gull sitting on the chimney, loved the ridiculous pronounciation of Latin words on CBS, loved the reporters constantly saying that a bunch of white guys where holding the flag of Chad (obviously Romania), loved the little marching orchestra, loved the parade, loved the people cheering and jumping around, but who the hell was that old paedophile in the end there?

#9 ·
Yeah lol that was a downer.

A Jesuit on the chair of Peter. Echoes must be masturbating right now, nevermind it's a sin.

#14 ·
What are you guys talking about. It was obviously an Andorran flag.

#18 ·
Surely should have chosen somebody younger than 76.

That is more than the life expectancy in most countries.

#26 ·
divine attack in 3,2,1...

no offense just joking :p I not even like this choice.

#31 ·
One of the main persons to denounce Bergoglio is the priest Orlando Yorio, detained in the Mechanic School of the Argentinian Navy -the fearful ESMA, where thousands of people against the military dictatorship were tortured and killed. He stated in the trials of the Military Juntas of 1976 that "Bergoglio never warned us of the danger in which we were. I'm sure that it was himself who gave the list with all of our names to the marines".

#33 ·
if there's one thing worst than a paedophile priest is a far right priest deeply implicated in human rights violations.

There are several things wrong with the Catholic Church but this is just too much to bear. If I wasn't sure of whether I could call myself a Catholic before, I sure I am now.

#37 ·
I don't think you've thought it through. What you're saying is essentially - I'd rather have my kids get ***** on a regular basis by the local priest rather than him complying with the current political regime. You're living in a little liberal bubble. Not every society in every part of the world during each point in history has considered liberal democracy to be the only valid, legitimate type of political establishment. In fact, almost half of people on Earth currently don't live in such states. Get some perspective.

#38 ·
hmm.. no. i don't prefer that at all and that's obviously not what i said.

as for the rest of your little rant, i don't think you're fully aware of the consequences of the argentinian dictatorship and the millions of families it affected. in spite of the words you put in my mouth, my comment was never meant to be an apology of "liberal democracy" (i never even mentioned any of those terms) but simply a side attack on dictatorship and the complicity of the recently elected pope in its human rights abuses.

as for the rest, i hope you're aware that ancient greece, the historical place which is regarded as the birthplace of western civilization, was also a place in which pedophile wasn't just widespread, it was also accepted. get some perspective.

#43 ·
It's about time to elect The Pope from Americas; but he's still an italian decent?

I've read that he's against gay marriage and contraception.
:confused:
aren't they all?

#44 ·
I wish him the best of uck to bring ppl together from all nations, countries, religious, ages, colors, sexual preferences atc atc.

I hope he will understand that a few things need to change, that brith control and condums can save lives and diseases and that gay ppl has the same rights as all of us, they are gods creature like me, u and all so bring instead if divid, it's much more effective.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.