Mens Tennis Forums banner

Barcelona

3K views 110 replies 21 participants last post by  *Ljubica* 
#1 ·
Well guys, the Barcelona draw is out and David has a bye in the first
round, then he'll have to face the winner of David Ferrer and Todd
Martin. He can face Coria in the SF this time.

#2 ·
3ks, Jazz, I have seen your whole draw and found that yet. David can meet Coria again in the semifinal. It will be a good chance for him to beat Coria in return, and I don't think there isn't any possibility of his winning. I always believe he has the potential to become an all-court player. The problem is, he shouldn't bring the influence of yesterday's failure to Barcelona.

#9 ·
Rosie said:
Well I wish I could be in Barcelona next week - but guess I was lucky to get to MC - and will be in Hamburg too :) So good luck to David - VAMOS!
Welcome back Rosie, I hope you have a good tan, but that was a very solid comeback tournament for David and that is the best thing.

If he keeps up that form, then he will have a very good year and Nalle don't think about results now, look at the end of the year.

#10 ·
GeorgeWHitler said:
Welcome back Rosie, I hope you have a good tan, but that was a very solid comeback tournament for David and that is the best thing.

If he keeps up that form, then he will have a very good year and Nalle don't think about results now, look at the end of the year.
Thanks George - actually I'm more red that tanned at the moment but guess it may go brown eventually! Yes - he did great in MC - and I hope he keeps up that form too!

#11 ·
Rosie said:
Thanks George - actually I'm more red that tanned at the moment but guess it may go brown eventually! Yes - he did great in MC - and I hope he keeps up that form too!
Well you have Hamburg to look forward to, which is good. Good start by David and it looked like he listened to the Santoro tactics, lol. Anyway I have to send you something and give it someone in Hamburg for me, if possible?

#12 ·
GeorgeWHitler said:
Well you have Hamburg to look forward to, which is good. Good start by David and it looked like he listened to the Santoro tactics, lol. Anyway I have to send you something and give it someone in Hamburg for me, if possible?
OK - no problem - I've just sent you a PM anyway.

#18 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes people :) In some ways it's good to be back - but in others - well - if you had the choice between going to work or watching David.......which would you choose!?

#21 ·
Clara Bow said:
Just wanted to add a "Welcome Back Rosie!" as well. When watching the two 3rd Round and QF matches on TV I kept wondering of the person with the somewhat higher pitched voice yelling "Dah-veed" was you.
It probably was :)

#22 ·
Welcome back Rosie :wavey:
Good to hear that you had a great time in MC :D , thanks for your reports on David, enjoyed them :)
Aleta

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.