Mens Tennis Forums banner

Delaina Mulcahy and Kimberly Williams

39K views 55 replies 9 participants last post by  Bailey Girl 
#1 ·
Here I decided to post some photos of Pete`s old girlfriends, so Delaina Mulcahy (she was Pete`s girlfriend from 1990 to 1996) and Kimberly Williams (1997-1999) :confused:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Hmm, I know about her, because I read a book "Sampras: a legend in the works" (author H.A. Branhmam). She was (earlier) probably a girlfiend of Gavin Forbes - Pete`s "agent" ! She appeared in Pete`s life in ... 1990. Now she`s 39 (so she is six years older than Pete). I don`t know where she comes from. She drinks "Heineken" beer :lol: She finished studying law in Stetson University. Their first "date" (all one week !) took place in centre in Myrtle Beach (North Caroline).

Did I help you?

#8 ·
ella andry said:
Wow, I'm impressed by you; you never miss a thinng in Pete's life! :worship:
Do you maybe know where are they now? Especially Delaina? Where does she come from? I think she is not a native American (or her parents). :) Thanks! :) :worship:

Delaina is South African borned & a lawyer as Greg-pete fan say- will tell you where she is in my next post. :wavey: :wavey:

#11 ·
Greg-Pete fan said:
Yeah, I read in "Sampras: a legend in the works" book that Pete neglected his possible marriage with Delaina. I like Bridgette too. She is a great woman and wife for Pete ;)

No, they didn't nearly married at all - that is why they broke up - she want to get marry, he didn't, so she left , pete was just a baby then, so young, getting marry at that time would have wreck he career I think. glad he didn't do it, look at all he has achieved and his marriage now, two beautiful babies and a gorgeous wife, he has it all now, thank god. :angel: :angel:

#13 · (Edited)
Greg-Pete fan said:
Yeah, Pete didn`t want to get marry at the time. But he said in the interviev that he is in love with Delaina. I think that Bridgette would be a better wife (and she is a great wife for him).

I like Bridgette a lot and she is just right for him, about him saying he loved Delaina, sure he did but not to get married to her - maybe she should have waited - who knows what would have happen. :mad: :mad: :mad: :devil:

#16 ·
ella andry said:
What abaut Kimberly and possible marriage? I red that Pete loved her very much. Who broke up a relationship? I also red that Pete was interested in getting an engagement ring for her! Is that true??

I kind of liked her, and yes they did talk about getting married, nobody broke them up, I think I read somewhere that broke up because Pete decided to put his tennis first and didn't want to stop at that point - he broke it off, i will try to find something about it for you. :worship: :worship: :wavey:

#18 ·
ella andry said:
Thanks! :worship: But soon after breaking up with Kimberly, he met Bridgette, didn't he? In my opinion, he was not ready to get married yet because if he was, he would do it, no matter hwo important his career was for him at the time. :)

I guess you are right, and yes he did meet Bridgette not long after that - and they only dated for a short time, then get married - they were destine to be together. :wavey: :angel: :angel:

#20 · (Edited)
Here is some informations on Delaina guys.

DeLaina Mulcahy
Counsel
delainamulcahy@andrewskurth.com

600 Travis
Suite 4200
Houston, TX 77002
P: 713.220.4692
F: 713.220.4285

DeLaina’s practice includes representation of both large and small, foreign and domestic lending institutions in the structuring, negotiation and documentation of syndicated transactions, secured and unsecured transactions relating to various types of financing, including oil and gas lending, acquisition financing, project finance, seismic and lease acquisitions in development and exploitation activities; securitizations, asset based lending, working capital lines of credit, loan restructuring and workouts, real estate financing, subordinated debt, various equity financing transactions, including inventory and receivables financing, marine financing, and aircraft financing, including small loans to loans exceeding $250,000,000; negotiations and documentation of credit facilities to fund the acquisition of corporate stock and assets; economic incentive Chapter 380 Local Government Code transactions; support in public finance transactions.

PROFESSIONAL / CIVIC AFFILIATIONS

Member -

State Bar of Texas
Houston Bar Association
Texas Women Lawyers
Women's Finance Exchange

Industries

Banking/finance

Practices

Banking/finance

Education

JD, 1996, Stetson University College of Law
B.A., 1992, Criminology, University of South Floridia

Admitted

Texas 1996

#21 · (Edited)
Texas Lawyer Search - Listings for Delaina Mulcahy

Name: Delaina Mulcahy
Address: 2400 Bank One Center, 910 Travis Street Houston, TX 77002-5895
Phone Number: 713-650-8400
Area(s) of Specialty: Finance

A little titbits:

While wondering, what's next? Sampras used to live in Tampa. For years, his housemate was Delaina Mulcahy, but they never married. She eventually asked for a long-range commitment. Getting hitched. Never happened. Sampras wasn't willing.

Pete moved to Orlando, becoming a Lake Nona neighbor of golfer Ernie Els. An actress, Bridgette Wilson, would come into Sampras' life. It's something he doesn't talk about. Like all his tennis injuries.

I don't know if Wilson pressed for a deal, but what Pete did admit, after losing in the first round of last month's French Open, is that he and Bridgette are engaged.

#22 ·
just for facial appearances, i like Kimberly the most :wavey: but Bridgette must be a good wife for him coz he loves her so much ;)

hey angiel, you are too cruel to said Delaina is too old for him :mad: , poor woman, lost the rich and handsome great pete, do you know if she is married now :confused: , age should not be counted in love, isn't Demi Moore 15 years older than her bf :p , well, honestly, 15 years is too much, may be 5 or maxium 10 years ;)

Reactions: Jorge
#23 ·
mimi said:
just for facial appearances, i like Kimberly the most :wavey: but Bridgette must be a good wife for him coz he loves her so much ;)

hey angiel, you are too cruel to said Delaina is too old for him :mad: , poor woman, lost the rich and handsome great pete, do you know if she is married now :confused: , age should not be counted in love, isn't Demi Moore 15 years older than her bf :p , well, honestly, 15 years is too much, may be 5 or maxium 10 years ;)

No I dont see where there is any marriage as yet, and who say Demi Moore is in live with her bf, these people dont have the faintest clue what love really is, most of them just get together for the tabloids, news. :sad: :sad: :sad: :mad: :mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.