Mens Tennis Forums banner

Hope dies last...bring on the USOpen! ;)

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  carroll 
#1 ·
Despite all the dissapointing results and matches he could have won and didn't, here in Safinaholic land people still have hope for better days. They will come...we don't know when, at what tournament or how, but they have to come sooner or later! ;) Our man still has the game, the talent and the ability to make an impact in tennis! Everyone is aware of that. Even he is...or maybe not. :scared: This has always been the problem with our beloved Russian. That twistead little cute head of his...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: oooh and when I say twistead....it's TWISTEAD all right. :eek:

The US Open this year could be a place of redemption for Marat...this is where his greatness boomed! A place to tame his inner demons, to call them so...The US Open final 6 years ago is still remembered as one of the most fascinating and greatest tennis matches in history. Marat you already are in the pages of tennis history, but a couple of new ones never hurt :p :p

DAVAI MARAT! Keep the faith! We still believe, so should you! :yeah:

#2 ·
I would love to have your :yeah: optimism ! Anyway i'm sure he's going to be back on top but i'm not really sure that it's going to start at the US Open... :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.