Mens Tennis Forums banner

Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

416K views 1K replies 170 participants last post by  monkey247 
#1 ·
Word on the street is that she's an interior decorator

:angel:

#3 ·
Re: Marat's new girlfriend

Everytime Kiara comes back, there is a new girl in town. Admit it - you are his gf :haha: :haha:

#5 ·

I bet the whole purpose of the lame joke about the girlfriend was to see whether it would have the effect that it obviously has (its own thread). Maybe he was bored or depressed (because he didn't win The Tennis Channel's poll for favourite hottie) and decided to have some fun.:cool:

#6 ·

I bet the whole purpose of the lame joke about the girlfriend was to see whether it would have the effect that it obviously has (its own thread). Maybe he was bored or depressed (because he didn't win The Tennis Channel's poll for favourite hottie) and decided to have some fun.:cool:
That ...or he is trying to decrease the price the woman is asking for the apartament design by talking about her :yeah: ;)

#21 ·

:haha: :haha: :haha:

#24 ·

and how many casualties? :tape:
:awww: poor things, first sasha, now this. I'd put them all on suicide watch. :hug:

#26 ·

kiara kiara kiara kiara... (4th kiara because I'm not supposed to say someone's name three times otherwise it's considered cursing)...what are we going to do with you??? :shrug: :p
Marat's name is considered a curse even said once.

#28 ·

steppy said he said it three times.....not once :shrug:
:eek: Oh, really? I missed that part. Never mind, then. I'll just crawl back into my little hole.

#39 ·

Word on the street? :eek:

#47 ·

I hope his wife kicks his ass in court! She's been with him since he was poor, really really poor! They have five children for God's sake! He should be kissing the ground she walks on! I hate men like him. The least he could do is respect her! Go, Irina, GO!!! Make him cry!!!! :mad:

And Dasha - well, obviously the tarpisex syndrome is very contageous (insanity that is...)!:rolleyes:

#50 ·

I hope his wife kicks his ass in court! She's been with him since he was poor, really really poor! They have five children for God's sake! He should be kissing the ground she walks on! I hate men like him. The least he could do is respect her! Go, Irina, GO!!! Make him cry!!!! :mad:

And Dasha - well, obviously the tarpisex syndrome is very contageous (insanity that is...)!:rolleyes:
so is this all true? now the wife wants a divorce? :confused:

#59 ·

Everybody need a pre-nup. People think you gotta be rich to get a pre-nup. You got twenty million and your wife wants ten, big deal, you ain't starvin'! But if you got thirty thousand, and your wife wants fifteen, you might have to kill her!
:haha:

#60 ·

Everybody need a pre-nup. People think you gotta be rich to get a pre-nup. You got twenty million and your wife wants ten, big deal, you ain't starvin'! But if you got thirty thousand, and your wife wants fifteen, you might have to kill her!
Exactly what I meant Chris Rock! :lol: :rolls:

And yes, probably the only thing he has to worry about is dasha losing interest in him after his fortune is cut in half. :tape:

#61 ·

And yes, probably the only thing he has to worry about is dasha losing interest in him after his fortune is cut in half. :tape:
Forget about her. I wonder how Marat feels about all this. I'm not saying it's not possible that she loves this Abramovich guy truly, but her motives are questionable. (but then again, when you're THAT rich, I guess you can never really trust someone's motives anyway)
Makes you wonder what was the deal with Oaf.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.